Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Happy Mother's Day (one Of The Many Days It's Celebtrated)! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day (one Of The Many Days It's Celebtrated)! (247 Views)

From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey / Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day (one Of The Many Days It's Celebtrated)! by TLoveFoundation: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Knowing Jesus is the greatest gift we can receive; sharing Him is the greatest gift we can give.

Good morning friends of Jesus our Lord,

Happy mothers day to all aspiring mothers, mothers, grandmothers and mothers of the 'sons' we have here!
Mother's day is marked and celebrated on different days. Some churches mark theirs before, others after Easter. What is important is that we celebrate our mothers, whether alive with us here on earth or alive in heaven with our Heavenly Father.

Kindly drop a line for mothers as we mark this day. Please don't feel out if your mum is no more with us. Celebrate her still, and yourself if you are one or your wife or sisters if they are!

For me, I celebrate my mother.
"I pray God blesses, strengthens and elevates her higher still. May she have joy, peace, mercy, grace, wisdom, protection, provision, laughter, good health, favour, safety, love, good gifts and contentment. May she be kept safe and free from evil whatsoever. May she see more of her children's children and successes. May she reap all she sows and enjoy a bountiful harvest, in Jesus name, amen."

Happy Sunday and remember God loves us.
TLF

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Building Your Dream Marriage / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.