Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey (1228 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
lets refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Let Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2022
refreshing
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by CountVersailles(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why are you so desperate for people to watch this? What happened to just posting and moving on? Honestly, I can't understand una these youtubers these days. Always looking for views and attention. I hope you know this makes you no different from them people addicted to sports betting and want to always win without thinking of how damaging it is to your mental health. I know you don't believe me anyways,

1 Like

Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2022
CountVersailles:
Why are you so desperate for people to watch this? What happened to just posting and moving on? Honestly, I can't understand una these youtubers these days. Always looking for views and attention. I hope you know this makes you no different from them people addicted to sports betting and want to always win without thinking of how damaging it is to your mental health. I know you don't believe me anyways,

So as a business woman, when starting a business, you open your shop and watch expecting magic to happen right?

Instead of you appreciating someone making effort, you are busy comparing to sport bettor.

When will Nigerians wake up?
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by Goboss: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2022
BestLife22:

So as a business woman, when starting a business, you open your shop and watch expecting magic to happen right?

Instead of you appreciating someone making effort, you are busy comparing to sport bettor.

hahahaha lipsrsealed
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by CountVersailles(f): 2:28am On Apr 20, 2022
BestLife22:

How is starting Youtube channel a business? What are you selling?
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2022
CountVersailles:

How is starting Youtube channel a business? What are you selling?

You should ask questions if you dont know, instead of castigating. You can go on and read about moneting your valuable contents on youtube
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by Portifar: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Honestly I am so happy for the two of you. I really enjoyed the video. I pray that almighty God will bless the union in good health, happiness and prosperity (amen). I am a married man of about 16 years. I am so happy with my wife. She is the best wife in the world! Despite my wife coming from a rich background, she is so submissive. Please madam, I beg you, BE SUBMISSIVE TO YOUR HUSBAND. If you do this, you will enjoy your home. God will bless you with good children. Take good care of your husband. Pls pamper him like a baby! I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Portifar:
Honestly I am so happy for the two of you. I really enjoyed the video. I pray that almighty God will bless the union in good health, happiness and prosperity (amen). I am a married man of about 16 years. I am so happy with my wife. She is the best wife in the world! Despite my wife coming from a rich background, she is so submissive. Please madam, I beg you, BE SUBMISSIVE TO YOUR HUSBAND. If you do this, you will enjoy your home. God will bless you with good children. Take good care of your husband. Pls pamper him like a baby! I wish you all the best!

16years of marriage with testimony like this is not a joke. This is what i pray for my family as well. Thank you very much sir for the best wishes, appreciates

1 Like

Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
refreshing
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by CountVersailles(f): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
BestLife22:

You should ask questions if you dont know, instead of castigating. You can go on and read about moneting your valuable contents on youtube
Maybe you can explain how chit-chatting about your wedding is "valuable" content? grin
Valuable indeed
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
CountVersailles:

Maybe you can explain how chit-chatting about your wedding is "valuable" content? grin
Valuable indeed

So all you see from the video is chit chatting?

Are you married? do you plan marrying soon? The video is educative on how we did our wedding on our own terms without seeking community approval. Please watch to the end and come back and respond here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
refresh
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wanna see some magic??!

Imagine a 'personalized jacket' triggering a sensory tap like this one! OMG��??
I'm still yet to wrap me head around this��

Stop imagining and see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyebfqzDH4
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
The caption already on this post is quite alright but I can add a few ideas

Hi friends,
We're still on our home interior decoration adventure, grab your jotter and popcorn cos this is about to get really entertaining yet educative.

Remember that very beautiful flower vase I made for my home?

Here are more creative ways to turn your home into a palace� without spending a dime. Trust me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZPnERHYSw
Re: From Proposal To Wedding Day!!! One Month Journey by BestLife22(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
*Saudi* *Arabia* is not *just* an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of *Riyadh* in *Saudi* *Arabia* during *Ramadan*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be A Full Time House Wife? / Marriage From Hell / Is It Wrong To Have Right In My Husband’s House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.