Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,594 members, 7,917,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Women Wants;strictly For Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Women Wants;strictly For Men (1010 Views)

SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Why Do Nigerian Women Wants The Men To Do Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Wants;strictly For Men by toaspromo(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2010
hello i have this info to share with all real men in this forum about the topic above care to share with me? pls respond
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Spyker: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2010
Don't waste your time because not even your father or fathers before your fathers know that answer. Even women don't know what they want.
And if you feel i am wrong, state the answer here and you will be shocked to get replies countering your answer.
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2010
^^^^^^ I SECOND THAT

@poster
what are you waiting for?! start "sharing". . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
Permit me to share from my own problem and how I was able to solve it on what women want.
I once had problem with my wife over sex, I even sought advese here on nairaland.
This morning, very early, I woke her and started to ask questions as to why things have not been the way they were when we were dating.

From our discussion, I was able to deduce that:
She wants love making and not sex.
This in the sense that the whole sceneario would have been going on all through the day, with me giving helping hands with the house chores and not only sit on front of the system, assisting with carrying the baby, and not always calling sweetheart whenever the baby cries, help out with dusting of the furniture, etc.
As soon as we woke up this morning, I had been around her, assisting with everything. I must confess, they were not easy, but I enjoyed every compliment she was giving, each time we pass each other's side, we kiss, or even playfully touch some sensitive parts of each other's bodies.
We've made love twice today in the kitchen and the guest toilet.
Crazy? Lol!
I think I understand that side of her now.
I have even cancelled my appointment with my friends for tomorrow because I just can't miss this.
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

This morning, very early, I woke her and started to ask questions as to why things have not been the way they were when we were dating.

here is your first mistake: THINKING THAT WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED WHILE DATING WAS GOING TO BE WHAT YOU WOULD GET AFTER MARRIAGE

mistake number 2: not knowing that women are passionate in the bedroom and want to be loved rather than being drilled angrily and senselessly (although some drilling once in a while doesnt hurt at all)

This in the sense that the whole sceneario would have been going on all through the day, with me giving helping hands with the house chores and not only sit on front of the system, assisting with carrying the baby, and not always calling sweetheart whenever the baby cries, help out with dusting of the furniture, etc.

mistake number 3: it all depends on what kind of relationship you guys have. marriage is a"partnership", everyone has their tasks on the team. if you work all week long to bring the bacon then helping once in a while isnt wrong but expecting men to do their "teammates" duty ALL THE TIME is wrong.
PS: thats if one of the partner stays at home while the other works. if both partner are hard working professionals then the duties should be equally shared (unless they are rich enough to have a maid).

As soon as we woke up this morning, I had been around her, assisting with everything. I must confess, they were not easy, but I enjoyed every compliment she was giving, each time we pass each other's side, we kiss, or even playfully touch some sensitive parts of each other's bodies.
Crazy? Lol!I think I understand that side of her now.
I have even cancelled my appointment with my friends for tomorrow because I just can't miss this.

mistake number 4: if you have to do all what you pointed out(take care of the baby, house cleaning etc)  JUST TO GET BETTER S E X then i am sorry to say that you are being robbed, right in your own home!

do it because you want to help your wifey, once in a while, not because of anything else.
being a housewife, taking care of a baby and doing the house chores aint easy . . . . . . . . . but not any worse than going  to work all day.

btw: satisfying your se-xual needs is one of your wife's duty TOO. if she is too tired to fulfill her duties, would she rather someone else fulfill them for her as well?!
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
Thanks for the in-deapth analysis.
I've made up my mind to save my marriage and make it work.
We both work Monday-Friday so we will do the house chores 50/50, as she also contributes to the house financially.
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Romeo4real(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
@kay paw-paw -

Really? There is nothing in your post that alludes to this. What she wants is sex with a man who does the housework when she wants it done. In any case, you should have known that women do NOT want s.ex anyway, but rather lovemaking.

I had been around her, assisting with everything. I must confess, they were not easy, but I enjoyed every compliment she was giving, each time we pass each other's side, we kiss, or even playfully touch some sensitive parts of each other's bodies.
Whislt it is nice and considerate to help with the chores, it should NOT be a pre-requisite to getting sex from your wife. She has sold this idea to you, and you have bought it wholesale.

Buddy, you are the victim of sexual blackmail. Women are masters at this. She is rewarding you with sex, when you help around the house - not a good precedent!

No you dont. I assure you, this will continue into something else. Today its housework, tomorrow, it will be MORE housework, or something else. Remember, you have been complainiing bitterly about your wife witholding sex from you for a while now. She has now made you realise, that the ONLY way to get sex, is to do whatever she wants - in this case, help with the housework. A Man should help in the house, but it should NOT be tied to getting sex!

I have even cancelled my appointment with my friends for tomorrow
Pls cancel it and sit your wife down for a pep talk. Let her know this is unsustainable, and cant work in the long term. As i said, she will soon move the goalposts again. You might just find yourself being a maid in your own home, or subject to her whims!

It is commendable that you have chosen to make your marriage work ( this is the best way), but enjoy this whilst you can, as it would not last. You need to find another solution to the issue.
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Kanou(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
Kay-pawpaw knows the full reply his wife gave him. Please don't try to confuse him. He is ready to work on his marriage and that is good! Let's not be interpreting the wife's message. As a lady, i will just stress that women want to be and to feel loved. And giving a hand from time to time is a clear way of showing some care.
Bro, keep working on this with your lady, as you people get to understand each other's language.
Oh, did i read "for men?" I'm out!   smiley
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by OnyinyeGod(f): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

Permit me to share from my own problem and how I was able to solve it on what women want.
I once had problem with my wife over sex, I even sought advese here on nairaland.

Crazy? Lol!

My dear, that ur wife is my type, i value love making to sex. dont listen to all these nairalanders, concentrate on ur marriage and make it to work for u. I wish u all the best.
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by olugirl(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
Yep great response from your wife, note that she is not using his helping as a requirement for sex as some ppl have said but helping a woman around the house makes her body more responsive when its time for sex/ lovemaking.

She could easily have had sex with you before now but she may not have enjoyed it because she was not feeling loved.

Naija men, pls be romantic/ helpful and dont assume your wife must give you sex just because you want it.
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
oh lawd, see all these women coming here defending this sexual blackmail!!!

olugirl:

helping a woman around the house makes her body more responsive when its time for sex/ lovemaking.
She could easily have had sex with you before now but she may not have enjoyed it because she was not feeling loved.

are you actually saying that if a husband helps with the house chores, a woman's body will later be more responsive to sexual advances?!?!?! tell me you aint saying this!
but hey if the husband stayed at home all day lazying about without going to work maybe he would have more stamina to have s e x with her all night.
i can find many other ways to make a woman feel love other than cleaning the house.

who in here said that helping your partner is wrong? no one! we just said that it shouldnt be a requirement for getting something that is supposedly HER DUTY.
then you are the same people who will turn around and cry your eyes out when learning that your partner cheated on y'all, while wondering:" why did it happen to me". . . . . . . . . the reason is right there above!
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by olugirl(f): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

oh lawd, see all these women coming here defending this sexual blackmail!!!

are you actually saying that if a husband helps with the house chores, a woman's body will later be more responsive to sexual advances?!?!?! tell me you aint saying this!
but hey if the husband stayed at home all day lazying about without going to work maybe he would have more stamina to have s e x with her all night.
i can find many other ways to make a woman feel love other than cleaning the house.

who in here said that helping your partner is wrong? no one! we just said that it shouldnt be a requirement for getting something that is supposedly HER DUTY.
then you are the same people who will turn around and cry your eyes out when learning that your partner cheated on y'all, while wondering:" why did it happen to me". . . . . . . . . the reason is right there above!

I knew a bush man will bring up the 'your man will cheat on you thing' It's so old and most females are so over it already.

All i said was if your wife/ gf / partner feels like she is doing things alone, it will make her feel emotionally drained and not exactly turned on sex/ lovemaking has to do with emotions unless she is a LovePeddler and there are many ways a man can turn a woman on and vice versa, 

For me, the best love making happens when my man helps in the kitchen, he doesnt do a lot, but just knowing he is there watchin me cook and just a basic turning off the cooker makes me so emotionally charged.

Would i have sex even if he didnt do it? yes! i would but it wont be as passionate as when i feel like he has made an effort to be helpful.

9ja men open your eyes and treat your woman well, the moment either starts to see sex as a duty, the relaionship is doomed and stupid men will start to claim she is making them go outside the house for sex, when they have done nothing to help the relationship
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
first of all, there is no need for insults here as we are all (educated) adults having a simple DISCUSSION. throwing insults only shows your immaturity and your lack of valid points on the issue.

olugirl:

All i said was if your wife/ gf / partner feels like she is doing things alone, it will make her feel emotionally drained and not exactly turned on sex/ lovemaking has to do with emotions unless she is a LovePeddler and there are many ways a man can turn a woman on and vice versa 

there are many things a spouse can do to help other than cleaning the house. he can go and do the shopping, pick up the kids from school or even help with the cooking etc BUT this help shouldnt come as a requirement for good sex. do you expect the husband to ALWAYS clean the home? shouldnt you consider that the husband too is emotionally drained by his day job?or is it just about women's emotions on your part of town?!

For me, the best love making happens when my man helps in the kitchen, he doesnt do a lot, but just knowing he is there watchin me cook and just a basic turning off the cooker makes me so emotionally charged.

thats good for you but have you ever wondered what made your husband emotionally charged too?! i doubt its cleaning the dishes.

Would i have intimacy even if he didnt do it? yes! i would but it wont be as passionate as when i feel like he has made an effort to be helpful.

listen to yourself?! as if good sex is a reward to the "good boy". here is a clue, if you dont make any effort to make this sex the BOMB then some other gals will. your man will probably accept some "no good sex" at the beginning but after a while, he'll go and seek for someone FUN in the bedroom.

9ja men open your eyes and treat your woman well, the moment either starts to see sex as a duty, the relaionship is doomed and silly men will start to claim she is making them go outside the house for sex, when they have done nothing to help the relationship

its a wife's duty to satisfy her partner(and vice versa)! how funny that you expect men to satisfy YOUR emotional needs in order to have great sex but then when it comes to us, its not your duty any longer. lol!
also, there are MANY ways to treat a woman well outside the home, thinking that helping you do the dishes and clean is the only way to go is wrong!
Re: What Women Wants;strictly For Men by toaspromo(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2010
it is quite right that women needs to satisfy men but there are two things you must give and she would give you all the satisfaction u want women need love need money, need care but there are 2 things they cant resist even if you are a wife beater who knows what am talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Short Notice Child Care In Abuja For All (ex-pats) / Please Advice Me / A 33 Year Old Man Is On The Run After Murdering His Wife With Acid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.