Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,490 members, 7,917,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:37 AM

Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results (10754 Views)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx / Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
efilefun:
All this ignorant overnight political analysts. Tell me where you found APC on the ballot paper Mtcheew

AAC is APC in disguise

That Amaechi is fronting for AAC should tell you he's fronting for APc interest .

Should AAC win (God forbids) Awara will decamp to APC.
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by 9jahotblog: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by bizzibodi(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2019
They want to rig d election for wike every dog has his price.
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
eshcol:

I will not use any insulting language on you but be informed that I am an igbo man who has lived in Rivers for 28years and my in-law is a rivers man, so I don't talk ignorantly. Have you had any discussion bothering on politics and governance with the igbos in Rivers State especially the not too educated ones? Anyway, for all I know you might be among the group I earlier mentioned.
hahaha 28yrs!...lost identity,lost virtues,lost values
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by saintadeola: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
If AAC won, it's a shame on democracy, the man can't gather 1000 vote in rivers, I am a presiding officer in rivers state election, also a corper ,I witness how ameichi and Nigeria army seize result sheet from the local govt I worked

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by DonBenny77(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
eshcol:
Most of the people calling Wike the people's choice are mostly my igbo brothers whose level of hate and sentiment have blinded their sense of reasoning, family members and dependants of govt officials in Rivers State, people who don't live in Rivers State who are very ignorant of the true Rivers situation. Ask the average educated Rivers indigene and you will find out that Wike is nowhere near the people's choice. That was why he went about sponsoring rifts in opposition parties like APC, SDP, Accord and now AAC. Wike's abysmal performance is the worst in Rivers and the list is endless. He deceives the gullible with the title 'Mr Project' but development is not hinged on brick and mortar alone. The pitiable sight is the PDP campaign office along Aba road which would have housed a very big factory. This guy knows nothing about governance but only about dirty politics. It's just a pity Awara and AAC aren't popular that's why Wike may win but it will signal another 4years of poor governance for Rivers people.

You have a point wike is mediocre and overrated, a state like rivers deserves better, many would have voted tonye cole if not for his affiliation with Amaechi who majority of our indigenes hate passionately considering the role he played in 2015 same reason why Awarawa tomatoes wont sell. Amaechi will never be relevant at state level. In performance on a scale of 10 wike can be ranked at 5, in terms of security, employment and job creation he has failed totally and there is no hope that the next four years will be any better.

Yet majority will prefer to vote wike rather than Amaechi's stooge.
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by eshcol(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
DonBenny77:

You have a point wike is mediocre and overrated, a state like rivers deserves better, many would have voted tonye cole if not for his affiliation with Amaechi who majority of our indigenes hate passionately considering the role he played in 2015 same reason why Awarawa tomatoes wont sell. Amaechi will never be relevant at state level. In performance on a scale of 10 wike can be ranked at 5, in terms of security, employment and job creation he has failed totally and there is no hope that the next four years will be any better.

Yet majority will prefer to vote wike rather than Amaechi's stooge.

Spot on! Exactly what my comment is about. I just pray in 2023 both parties present credible candidates

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by SaintM90(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Likes for wike
Shares for Awarawa/Amuechi grin angry sad shocked
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by SaintM90(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
eshcol:

Spot on! Exactly what my comment is about. I just pray in 2023 both parties present credible candidates

Bros sharap! cool
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by eshcol(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
SaintM90:

Bros sharap! cool
Hahaha! Who be dis one? grin
Re: Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results by Miketonia: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
eshcol:
Most of the people calling Wike the people's choice are mostly my igbo brothers whose level of hate and sentiment have blinded their sense of reasoning, family members and dependants of govt officials in Rivers State, people who don't live in Rivers State who are very ignorant of the true Rivers situation. Ask the average educated Rivers indigene and you will find out that Wike is nowhere near the people's choice. That was why he went about sponsoring rifts in opposition parties like APC, SDP, Accord and now AAC. Wike's abysmal performance is the worst in Rivers and the list is endless. He deceives the gullible with the title 'Mr Project' but development is not hinged on brick and mortar alone. The pitiable sight is the PDP campaign office along Aba road which would have housed a very big factory. This guy knows nothing about governance but only about dirty politics. It's just a pity Awara and AAC aren't popular that's why Wike may win but it will signal another 4years of poor governance for Rivers people.
Pls leave Igbo's out of this. Are u in pains? Wike or no wike Igbos don't care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics / Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students / PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.