Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? (21902 Views)

Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by PaulAris: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
ogawisdom:

Happiness does not depend on anything but your will power, it's just a choice. whether u are sexually satisfied or eat onces a day you can still choose to be happy. Your understanding of happiness is shallow.
Ok
I could give a lecture (to you) on this and clarify my words when I do that, but I ain't got that time.
Thank you for your opinion though
Cheers!
Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by Ablechukwu(m): 4:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Fhemmmy:

No one can be without a reason . . . .Dont let your hatred for women cloud your reasoning, whatever you give a woman is what she will incubate and give it back to you double, give her happiness and she will give you joy but give her miserable life and she will give you 7 feet
Biko dont get me wrong i dont hate women. why naaaa
buh i hate those who keep playin victims even after all ur good doing.
Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by tunde82seidat(f): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2019
I see this statement as a 'consolation statement' ( a statement to make you move on when things are not going as planned) . For instance,your spouse isn't treating you right and you keep saying 'it's my choice to be happy' by trying to do things that makes you happy outside of the home ie hanging out ,working ,the fact is that the underlying problem is still there and deep inside ,you are not a happy person ( unless you really dont care)Why do ppl suffer heartbreaks,why do people commit suicide if truly happiness is a choice.We are human beings and we definitely have factors that contributes to our happiness ( our happy languages) - it could be work ,friends money ,etc.when those things are not there we are definately going to be sad! So I'll say while it's good to have a happy life outside marriage .Your marriage or choice of a partner also contribute greatly to how happy n how successful you turn out to be.

1 Like

Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by Erums(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Goodnewsbearer:

Na true you talk boss. I learned this the hard way.

Infact, I'm in this case now.. Abt calling it quit... Gosh I can't stand pple dat feels de world revolves around dem
Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ablechukwu:
Biko dont get me wrong i dont hate women. why naaaa
buh i hate those who keep playin victims even after all ur good doing.

Lol . . . Treat those as individuals and don't bunch all women together . . . .
Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Nobody can give you 7 feet without your consent, same way as nobody can give you happiness if not you are not happy within you.

Make your woman happy and see what bliss comes with it, as well as give her hell and see what will happen to you even without your consent
Re: When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? by Brunicekid(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Solid question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage / What Is Wrong With Asking Our Elders "How Are You?" ? / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.