Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics (57553 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by hamid6249: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who snapped.....?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Angel223: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Mitoxy2: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
[
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Larryslim(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
cheeeiii this is the most wicked human i have ever seen on earth.
How?
He killed someone, and he still had guts to pose for picture, wtf!
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Prophet777: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
His cup is full, he will never know peace. Sorrow will never departs from his entire household. He will ends his life miserably as a deterrent to other animals in police uniform.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by ehissi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Uyi168:
Animals in uniform.. wink

Animals with Uniform...... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by greggng: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Since the day one of the police asked my friend to read Mathew 5-25..that was the day I became afraid of them. I only hope that verse will teach some of us a lesson

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by friendl: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sometimes in life we need to be very careful ,yes a life was lost ,so sad ,.... wickedness does not play
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by leonardosomto(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Beasts ! I blame the dam govt.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Unconquerable: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
The only right thing is for them to pay with their lives. Anything else is a travesty.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by SmartMugu: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
He even has on a wedding ring, yet ruins someone else's home.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Coolgent(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Our SARS here in the North are gentlemen (majority)
Am still wondering whats wrong with our SARS in the South 2 angry
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by deebrain(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:
Just look at the obese pig. And the most annoying thing is how unremorseful he looks.

If I had the money, I would settle the CP and other top bosses in the Lagos police hierarchy to release the fat, disgusting bastard. Forget the internal processes, long talk, and court case. Let us forgive and forget. And release the idiot....

Release him alone to the 'boys in the hood' of Onipetesi, and zoom off. If he survives that ordeal, then he can continue with his life.

Seconded.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hmm. Bad
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by donbenie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
otokx:

Has Justice finished with Evans?
So we should wait for justice to finish with Evans before it would start with another..

For your information,

Evans is in jail,undergoing trial.. shocked
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Coolgent(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
greggng:
Since the day one of the police asked my friend to read Mathew 5-25..that was the day I became afraid of them. I only hope that verse will teach some of us a lesson

"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

Chai Police! grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by IMASTEX: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:
Just look at the obese pig. And the most annoying thing is how unremorseful he looks.

If I had the money, I would settle the CP and other top bosses in the Lagos police hierarchy to release the fat, disgusting bastard. Forget the internal processes, long talk, and court case. Let us forgive and forget. And release the idiot....

Release him alone to the 'boys in the hood' of Onipetesi, and zoom off. If he survives that ordeal, then he can continue with his life.
The way the lawlessness of this country is going. The law of Moses will soon become the order of the day "eye for an eye". Instant judgement.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Blissquare(f): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
mère looking at this guy's face, one can tell that he is evil but he was hired all the same.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by mikeweezy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:

Lol 5minutes will be too long for him
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by don4real18(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kabeeru:
Hope the SARS family doesn't reside in Lagos? Just thinking of jungle justice
This was my concern when everyone was saying that their pictures should be made public
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by mmadu5(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
until we start killing the families and friends of these sarz officers nothing you say or do can get to their skin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
no name checking both names of d officers are igbo and Yoruba see why ethnicity no good abi
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by vezycash(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
coolestchris:
There Is a saying which says absolute power corrupts absolutely, all militia groups or cultism groups and any nefarious group known currently in the world, all started with the ambition of being good and fight for the good of man.. But corruption is a disease that eats into the heart of man like a disease..
This goes to show that man can't fight for man..
Only higher powers of God can fight for man

Forget that thing. God don commot hand for our matter tey tey. This ain't old testament. The reason uniformed men are misbehaving is simple - only them own guns.

Why were soldiers resigning on being sent to sambisa? When organized armed robbers stop vehicles on the road what do police people do? They remove uniform!

Even Mother Theresa and Ghandi will become tyrants if there wouldn't be consequences for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by greggng: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Coolgent:

"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

Chai Policy! grin
l

I am so happy you read it. Always settle Sarz . The consequences of dragging with them is dangerous. Sars are your adversary

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by vezycash(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Coolgent:

Chai Policy! grin

Dem dey learn - UK created Slave version of the Bible - removed most of Old testament and new testament. And would always quote this verse:

“Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ” (Ephesians 6:5).

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by saintokwuluora(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:

if your wish is realised one is for certain, his pot belly will disappear automatically angry grin
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by fisayo02(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
they r animals portraying themselves to b police officers...
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
no name checking both names of d officers are igbo and Yoruba see why ethnicity no good abi
that's why they aren't bashing each other on this thread.....had it been that the two of them are from one of the two ethnic group,then u will be hearing"'AFONJA,Igbo"

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by ipobarethieves: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
sad cool who have long hairdresser needles
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Ikpongiton: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
but two people can not shot and kill one man,with one bullet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.