Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics (57575 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by toprealman: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
This guy na retired but active runs man.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by oaktown101(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
The government REALLY REALLY need to put an end to this police killings, harassment, intimidation and brutality before people start taking law into their own hands o. They seems to be quiet now until it turns into anarchy and people start taking the law into their own hands .

Youth can't go anywhere because of police. What the Bleep are the police leadership doing? I was harassed for having dollars in my pocket after i'd explained to the damn police that i live abroad and i showed him all my job id. They intimidated me and treated me like a criminal and one of them actually pointed his gun at my head because i wouldn't part with my hard earned money. I was scared for my life i ran to the superior officer he actually threaten to deal with me for being "stubborn" because i won't let them take my money.

This is fucking annoying....[/color]I HATE NIGERIAN POLICE EXCEPT ABBA KYARI. [color=#000000]He seems to be the only sensible police officer in Nigeria. When he become the IG and reform the Nigerian Police Force that's when i'll begin to feel comfortable with the Nigeria Police Force.

These guys just feel they can get away with anything they do. The SARS are so reckless without regards for human lives. Bleep Nigerian Police....#Endsars now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian Police need to gradually get these old illiterate police officers out of the police force and gradually inject all these unemployed graduates till all the old guys are shown the way out of the force.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by specco(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ikpongiton:
but two people can not shot and kill one man,with one bullet.
It is called Federal character. To balance the equation. U get the drift?
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by CodeTemplar: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
post=77208426:
JUSTICE should take is full course NOW!

JUSTICE delayed is justice denied.

They should simply make it fast.
Like those 2011 corpers abi?
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by SEGLIZ: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
post=77208426:

if those that strip that widow naked, flog, video and post it online could get speedy justice then it can happen in this also. police charge them to orderly room, of which their dismissal would follow then rearrested to be charge in a civil law suit.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by akaf16: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
How does his children behave...Bastard officers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Switruth: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bone to bone I go beat both of them. No be joke oh.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Ayobami7(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
好的
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Wisemen0147(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lakside1955:

Where is onipetesi? grin

It is an area close to mangoro/cement, there is alot Bois at that area that can deflate that his useless stomach
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Robbin7(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
F-SARS come
Shots fired, another brother gone
I looked around, #KoladeJohnson gone
I know I'll see you around, when God's kingdom come.
But before then #EndSARS #EndPolicebrutality #JusticeforKoladeJohnson

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by CaseSensitive(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
See as he carry pot belle sit down
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by BiafraIsFree: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jihadists will reach everyone door steps if you fail to support Biafra freedom.

Fulani's jihadist is charge of Nigeria presently. A dead man have no opportunity to correct his/her foolishness when was alive.

Some nairaland's mods are jihadists that keep banning those fighting for Biafra freedom. But don't worry, master karma doesn't sleep.

Take away Nigeria and the world will be a better place.

Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by OyinO: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Harrymig1:
The heart of man can be overly wicked

because there's no justice in a lawless and corrupt country.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by OyinO: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
How I wished Kolade never stepped out that very day he was shot. But it has bn destined that such will happen cry

No way. Destiny cannot make cockroach bite you like mosquito. When a group of trigger happy men in uniform are in your neighborhood, then the chances of people dying untimely death from gunshots increases dramatically, especially in Naija.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Harrymig1:
The heart of man can be overly wicked

Ahhhh..i know the Sergeant Orji ooo na my personal person...jesus christ
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Salmoneus(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:
Just look at the obese pig. And the most annoying thing is how unremorseful he looks.

If I had the money, I would settle the CP and other top bosses in the Lagos police hierarchy to release the fat, disgusting bastard. Forget the internal processes, long talk, and court case. Let us forgive and forget. And release the idiot....

Release him alone to the 'boys in the hood' of Onipetesi, and zoom off. If he survives that ordeal, then he can continue with his life.

That would be true justice...
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Salmoneus(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
etebefia:
The fat guy has this relaxed look like "nothing will happen las las.

He's probably still high at the time of the arrest...
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by babadigu(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Bastards !
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by sukar886: 4:35am On Apr 03, 2019
they look like criminals
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by ericmor: 4:52am On Apr 03, 2019
etebefia:
The fat guy has this relaxed look like "nothing will happen las las.
Yes my friend, that is why they keep killing innocent blood
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by erinatso: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2019
spinna:
When the cup don full.. na judgement go follow.
u dey sure say dey no go release d oversize man make he go? No fgt say na naija we dey oo
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by toplinetrtrend: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2019
post=77208426:

You praise the election of a tyrant, but condemn the outcome of that idiotic choice. Doesn't that make you a Useful Idiot? Just an innocent question.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by JBoss25(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
cheeeiii this is the most wicked human i have ever seen on earth.
how is he wicked, an eye for an eye na
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by SmartMen: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
cheeeiii this is the most wicked human i have ever seen on earth.
grin I swear. I don die for laugh grin
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Nostradamus: 6:31am On May 08, 2019
Abeg did anything happened to the officer las las??because we don't hear about the killers again and nigeria's judiciary is poo.they might release them through the backdoor.
Re: Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics by Nostradamus: 6:37am On May 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

if those that strip that widow naked, flog, video and post it online could get speedy justice then it can happen in this also. police charge them to orderly room, of which their dismissal would follow then rearrested to be charge in a civil law suit.
please boss how far with the killers now??because we don't hear anything again. How sure that those killers have not been let loose so they can continue their killing spree?(also we don't hear anything about evans judgement again).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.