Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,469 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! (1358 Views)

Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / Building A Gaming Pc / Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! by Mobinga: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! by ritchboy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
Pretty useless if you ask me. . .

Re: A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! by Mobinga: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
I was trying to post the story and pictures, but Mr Spambot wouldn't allow me.

Back to Topic::
$7000 is an outrageous price. . . But somehow a waste sad
on to the pc :: those specs are to die for but, you'll have problems with cooking the system down, a pc with that kind of specs could fry eggs. . . . . But the price? Common you'll spend about 2k for an even better system if you build it yourself
Re: A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! by ritchboy(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2010
Mobinga:

I was trying to post the story and pictures, but Mr Spambot wouldn't allow me.

Back to Topic::
$7000 is an outrageous price. . . But somehow a waste sad
on to the pc :: those specs are to die for but, you'll have problems with cooking the system down, a pc with that kind of specs could fry eggs. . . . . But the price? Common you'll spend about 2k for an even better system if you build it yourself

it's a bloody rip-off. . . the ENTRY LEVEL is actually $7669, the full specs cost $17,000!!!

meanwhile, an xbox 360 = $300! cheesy

EFCC should investigate this grin grin grin
Re: A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! by Mobinga: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
ritchboy:

it's a bloody rip-off. . . the ENTRY LEVEL is actually $7669, the full specs cost $17,000!!!

meanwhile, an xbox 360 = $300! cheesy

EFCC should investigate this grin grin grin

grin grin 17k for a pc??!! I don't think they'll sell up to 300 copies, like one of my albums I released cheesy

i'm looking for a cheap gaming laptop though
Re: A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! by playmode(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Yeah i agree with you guys it is pretty useless, I can build a custom pc with Xbox inside and i will spend less than half of that. There are many videos on youtube of people who have made Xbox pcs.

I regularly build "PC looking" Xboxes using the lilan case and i only charge $600 for the whole package or $300 for the case alone including installation. This case is usually requested by some of my clients who are scared of getting the dreaded RROD problem.

Some sample pics are attached below.

(1) (Reply)

. / Played An Eleven Letter Word (LIQUIDATION) On Scrabble Game! / Who Played This Game When He Or She Was Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.