Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? (2753 Views)

I Need Two PS3 Consoles / A Gaming Pc With Inbuilt Xbox! / Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? by Macrophage(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
I was just offered a brand new PS3 with inbuit Killzone 2 and inFAMOUS. Is this possible or has the game been hacked?
Re: Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? by coogar: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Macrophage:

I was just offered a brand new PS3 with inbuit Killzone 2 and inFAMOUS. Is this possible or has the game been hacked?

the ps3 is obviously not brand new but it doesn't matter.
you can buy games online and download it on the ps3 console. . . .

the original owner did this and this is why you have killzone 2 and infamous on your system.
normally, the games added to your console should come in hard copies, not soft!

although, the ps3 might be 2 days old before it's being offered to you. . .
so, be happy.
Re: Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? by dadonda: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
The seller has jailbroken the ps3 and pre-loaded those games on the hard drive. Are you against that?
Re: Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? by Macrophage(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
Yeah I'm against jailbreaking. Thanks y'all for the info.
Re: Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? by Bawss1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
I think you will also want to say good bye to going online with that console unless you want it bricked.
Re: Can Brand New Ps3 Consoles Come With Inbuilt Games? by sandeepc: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

You can now Play World's Best Online Browser Game for Free, !!!

More more information please post your e-mail address here.

Will send you the link of the GAME within 24 Hours.

Trust me you will enjoy it.

Thanks for your support.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Fighting Video Game & Which One Are You Playing Right Now / Slavery:the Game / Download Pes 5, God Of War, Real Football 2008, Naruto Online For Freee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.