Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,031 members, 7,939,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" (27650 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by joseph6071: 4:30am On Apr 03, 2019
After so much Angered posts about her ex husband (Churchill), The Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike has finally heeded to the advice of the CEO of One African Music fest and Upfront and personal, Paul O. To delete the posts after she is calm.

See what she wrote...

I have listened to you my Oga and I have taken POKO back to the dungeon!!
Appreciate your candid advice but sir I will not sit down and watch as this THING goes about granting interviews about me••
#please gimme time to calm down and yes I will delete these post like you instructed!!!
GOD BLESS YOU

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/i-will-delete-these-post-about.html

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2019
good girl

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by oyatz(m): 4:48am On Apr 03, 2019
These Nairabet people are making Nairaland uninteresting.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2019
.mad woman

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by peteruuu(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2019
St***d lady. undecided

Born again indeed!
Is God not wonderful?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Wasky101: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Who be the jobless person wey dey advise am? She delete am she not delete am we know say she don craze

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by 1x2x3: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Okay.. Enough of this tonto rubbish on front page.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by rafabenitez: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Suicide is not really far from this lady.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by SEONaijaExpert: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Very uncourteous stupid girl.

This one is an example of a girl a man should never pray to marry.

If a girl is all nice to you and it's looking kinda way too much, better run, it's a trap for you to marry her and later show her inner demon that will finally frustrate your life.

This Tonto Dike is an example of a prayer point for men to pray against

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Auxtin85(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Don’t delete ma’am keep fooling yourself

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Rubbish. The bitch is pained
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Blamtom(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Good for her

Am olosh with PhD called T0to dike embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by drey076(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
after she has made mockery of her self

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Who send am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
We can't even blame anyone as we dn't know what must have lead to it and both parties are speaking out in parables without clear meanings.

No be our head they go carry play ball abeg but for the sake of the little boy make the woman calm down na

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Olalan(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
If only bloggers would stop posting things about her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by chukwuyenumlove: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
YOU DELETE IT OR NOT, THE DEED HAD BEEN DONE.

JUST ENSURE YOU DONT TAKE THAT PATH AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Ekakamba: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2019
A typical example of 'she wanna chop him, but he chopped her, used toothprick and cleaned mouth'. grin tongue

I have encountered such a bittered lady, gosh! God really saved me.
I can't fathom what Churchill faced in the so-called brief marriage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Frankiss44(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Diary of a sick, bitter and lonely African woman

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Reference(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
These Nairabet people are making Nairaland uninteresting.

The mods are either comatosed or Seun is complicit... so embarrassing...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Larryfest(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
What's wrong with nairaland naa...Enough of this Tonto bull crap abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Same treatment you unleash on your ex you will unleash on every other man you date. Unstable humanoid.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Mutemenot(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
You can calm down in the third mainland bridge or better use Sniper . Her parents must be ashamed of her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by sonature1: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Dunno why it's always like that, but ladies always feel bad whenever marriages or relationships collapse.

Tonto is in deep pain and also needs help.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Frankiss44:
Diary of a sick, bitter and lonely African woman

She is truly SICK, BITTER, LONELY, DERANGED, AND MAD.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Badonasty(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2019
joseph6071:
After so much Angered posts about her ex husband (Churchill), The Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike has finally heeded to the advice of the CEO of One African Music fest and Upfront and personal, Paul O. To delete the posts after she is calm.

See what she wrote...

I have listened to you my Oga and I have taken POKO back to the dungeon!!
Appreciate your candid advice but sir I will not sit down and watch as this THING goes about granting interviews about me••
#please gimme time to calm down and yes I will delete these post like you instructed!!!
GOD BLESS YOU

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/i-will-delete-these-post-about.html

this girl will regret all these bullshit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by TEYA: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto is one very unstable bitch. She will never be able to get over that Churchill guy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Smitten By Love In These Photos With New Girlfriend / 9ice Takes His Beautiful Babymama On A Romantic Date ( Photos ) / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.