Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" (27666 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Frankiss44(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2019
maryjames9:

She is truly SICK, BITTER, LONELY, DERANGED, AND MAD.

I swear down

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by majamajic(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2019
to all these bet game advertisers...

are by forcing me to get rich ?

I don't understand seriously,

like are u forcing people to get rich ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2019
rafabenitez:
Suicide is not really far from this lady.

That's what I fear for her. This woman is seriously depressed and presently living on the edge

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Alright
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by majamajic(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
I love Tonto,
I think she is depressed now, someone close should help her.
weed ,. weed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
These Nairabet people are making Nairaland uninteresting.
Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala.. This is becoming something else, you guys should do something.. It pisses me off alot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by daddio(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
joseph6071:
After so much Angered posts about her ex husband (Churchill), The Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike has finally heeded to the advice of the CEO of One African Music fest and Upfront and personal, Paul O. To delete the posts after she is calm.

See what she wrote...

I have listened to you my Oga and I have taken POKO back to the dungeon!!
Appreciate your candid advice but sir I will not sit down and watch as this THING goes about granting interviews about me••
#please gimme time to calm down and yes I will delete these post like you instructed!!!
GOD BLESS YOU

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/i-will-delete-these-post-about.html

MAY THUNDER WEY DON OVER-KOLO FIRE UNA IF UNA REMOVE AM. YOU SPREAD YOUR PANTS IN THE OPEN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE AND NOW AFTER PUTTING IT ON YOU WANT TO TIE WRAPPER.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by jaylexy360(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
joseph6071:
After so much Angered posts about her ex husband (Churchill), The Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike has finally heeded to the advice of the CEO of One African Music fest and Upfront and personal, Paul O. To delete the posts after she is calm.

See what she wrote...

I have listened to you my Oga and I have taken POKO back to the dungeon!!
Appreciate your candid advice but sir I will not sit down and watch as this THING goes about granting interviews about me••
#please gimme time to calm down and yes I will delete these post like you instructed!!!
GOD BLESS YOU

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/i-will-delete-these-post-about.html

who dat one epp!.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
NL ladies can you guys explain Tontolet wahala.. Dey talk say ladies dey understand demsef better.

Please make una explain for me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by dahnimoh(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
I have just said it that Tonto Dike is not OK. She needs help. She acts before she reasons.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Some women are unmarriageable. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by headkonsult(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2019
What makes front page these days baffles me. So many irrelevant news!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Ikpongiton: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
medicine after death
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Josh44s(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2019
rafabenitez:

Well said bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by quincyshakur(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Olosho! If u lik still keep d post d Man no do again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by sweetilicious(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Lol.If i can't air my view in any relationship,then am definitely not at peace there.I don't appreciate pretence.Although,there is a thin line between saying what's on your mind and speaking with respect to someone about your displeasure.Make a change where necessary.
SEONaijaExpert:
Very uncourteous stupid girl.

This one is an example of a girl a man should never pray to marry.

If a girl is all nice to you and it's looking kinda way too much, better run, it's a trap for you to marry her and later show her inner demon that will finally frustrate your life.

This Tonto Dike is an example of a prayer point for men to pray against

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by seangy4konji: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mad girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by donbenie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
good girl
Hmmm.. grin

Tonto good girl..

She said she's taking POKO back to the dungeon.. cool

Maybe her ALTER EGO was to be blamed.. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
just click the report button and type anything in the box provided. Fiam! The useless post will disappear. Pls let's always do this to stop this menace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by donbenie(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
sweetilicious:
Lol.If i can't air my view in any relationship,then am definitely not at peace there.I don't appreciate pretence.Although,there is a thin line between saying what's on your mind and speaking with respect to someone about your displeasure.Make a change where necessary.
Which relationship are you talking about?

A marriage that ended ages ago,abi na another one?

HATRED is not the opposite of LOVE,

INDIFFERENCE IS..

This B1TCH is still OBSESSED with her EX.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by trappatoni(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto has not gotten over the Churchill guy, she should check herself into rehab and then make a new attempt at love.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by dfrost: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
rafabenitez:

I dey tell you but her type of suicide na oyinbo type. Shoot those that offend you and shoot yourself. She shouldn't drag her son down sha. sad undecided embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by RichBoy247: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:

Don't worry, I have reported then to Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, Orunmila, Osun, very soon the gods will strike the bet fraudsters dead at the market square.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by sweetilicious(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guy,i am not referring to Tonto.I was quoting someone.
donbenie:
Which relationship are you talking about?

A marriage that ended ages ago,abi na another one?

HATRED is not the opposite of LOVE,

INDIFFERENCE IS..

This B1TCH is still OBSESSED with her EX.. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by RichBoy247: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
rafabenitez:

This is why I am worried. She needs help, but we are all mocking her. She is depressed and suicidal and it is sad that she is trying to put up a bold and tough face to cover up her pains and regrets. I am really sad for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by eventsms(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Karma is after dike. She will never have peace of mind . She is a disgrace to her family.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by sweetilicious(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yeah she is deprressed.She needs to calm down,forgive and move on
majamajic:
I love Tonto,

I think she is depressed now, someone close should help her.

weed ,. weed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Boss13: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
She doesn’t have to put out her energy in the public. If she wants to remain sad, do it secretly. Same with being happy. A lot of people are really suffering from social media disease.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
She would delete the post but would definitely return to posting her bitterness for the world to see. She is too bitter and needs therapy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo VS Lupita Nyong'o: Who Rocked It Better? / Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband / Throwback Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On Set In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.