Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,442 members, 7,920,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:02 AM

#omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover (1616 Views)

Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover by musictori: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Nigerian Singer, Simi has shared the photo of her song cover and it is a photo of her when she was a baby...lol

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/omocharliechampagne-simi-uses-her-baby.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover by itspzpics(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Awwww so fine
Re: #omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover by Okayng: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Beautiful
Re: #omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover by Raydos: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
We dey instagram nah, no need of reposting it here nah!!

I swear this Nairaland will soon lose its status

1 Like

Re: #omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover by Nickijoy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nice....
Re: #omocharliechampagne: Simi Uses Her 'baby Picture' As Song Cover by Hintona(f): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
I knew I would see Johnny Drilles comment
Sorry u were late, she's now with Gold

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Feeds Her Handicap Father, Barbs His Hair (photos) / Why I Can Never Have A Collaboration With Tiwa Savage - Yemi Alade / Ex Evicted Bbnija Enkay Looking So Hot And Sexy In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.