Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dating (2122 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Double Dating. / Trouble In Double Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Dating by femmy2010(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
What are the advantage and disadvantages of double dating and lets hear your thought on it.

HAPPY HOLIDAY.
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
The only disadvantage I can think of is not gazing into your partner's eyes long enough because you have to entertain the other couple!  wink wink

I am assuming by double dating you mean going on a date with another couple?
Re: Double Dating by 1102(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
Peeps who double date tend 2 have this feeling that all others are double datin like emselves!
Re: Double Dating by googles: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am assuming by double dating you mean going on a date with another couple?

i think hez talking about two-timing
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
googles:

i think hez talking about two-timing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well then, that is one subject I have no knowledge of grin grin grin
Re: Double Dating by googles: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well then, that is one subject I have no knowledge of grin grin grin

Me too !!! cheesy
Re: Double Dating by DrCork: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
well I had 3some last week, it waz great! tongue
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin grin  grin

SA GODDESS, i hear u are hot and can make a man wet, Pls let me c ur pic. I like cing gud things

Well then, that is one subject I have no knowledge of  grin  grin  grin
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
googles:

Me too !!! cheesy

Those that "doube-date" will shed some light. . . .  . .watching the topic with much interest!    cool
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun

No picture I am afraid BUT was my hotness ever in question? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Double Dating by DrCork: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA GODDESS, sweetie u forget to send me your picture wearing tongue tongue
Re: Double Dating by googles: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

adosjun

No picture I am afraid BUT was my hotness ever in question?   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Double Dating by yme1(f): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
just too hectic!

Lack of Privacy
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

adosjun

No picture I am afraid BUT was my hotness ever in question?   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

jst 4 2mins gurl, No nid to be afraid.
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2010
When a man double,triple or quadruple date he is sowing white oat but when a lady dares it she is being cheap/slutty.
SA GODESS, i hear u hv big yansh n fine face let me c pls
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

When a man double,triple or quadruple date he is sowing white oat but when a lady dares it she is being cheap/slutty.

I am not sure who has seen my yansh around here but anyway. . . .I reckon you should believe those that told you about my as.s!
Re: Double Dating by googles: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

When a man double,triple or quadruple date[b] he is sowing white oat[/b] but when a lady dares it she is being cheap/slutty.

pardon my ignorance . . .but wat is white oats

and its sowing of wild oats wen the man is boinking anything . . . but its slutty wen that anything is boinking different men

ha ha. . . talk abt chauvinism
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
Sperm = milky(white). I'm jst kidding gurl.
SA GODESS, are u on fbook?
Re: Double Dating by googles: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

spermatozoa = milky(white). I'm jst kidding gurl.

oh, judging by your location anywaiz. . . am not surprised

but you still left the remaining part of my post unanswered.

i said wat makes it so good for the goose and smelly for the gander ?
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

spermatozoa = milky(white). I'm jst kidding gurl.

Yes I am but I doubt you would be able to get there since you are stuck under her pants! cheesy
Re: Double Dating by sistawoman: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
If you are not committed to one person than double dating can help you figure out what traits you want in a partner and which you do not. double dating allows you to keep your options open w/o being tied down to one person too soon.

I think that young people should double date so long as they are honest about what they are doing. There are some rules that should be followed while double dating:
* Honesty
*keeping both r/s seperate and never talking about one to the other
*If the guy is still inclined to pay for all dates then that is ok but be prepared to be go dutch or pick up some of the meals as well
*****and most important. . . dont get in your feelings if they are double dating too.
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
googles:

oh, judging by your location anywaiz. . . am not surprised

but you still left the remaining part of my post unanswered.

i said wat makes it so good for the goose and smelly for the gander ?
its is generally bad, I saw it somewhere and chose to write it hear, Jst kidding.
Re: Double Dating by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
@poster
ADVANTAGES of double/triple/quadruple etc dating
- more gifts. for the gals having multiple sugar daddies, there is definitely a financial advantage of getting money/gifts from 3/4sources rather than one.
- no lack of s e x activity (for the s e x addicts), if one of your gal has a "headache", just jump in your car and drive to the next one in line.
- rise of self esteem. having multiple partner would surely boost your ego and have you believe that you are IT and that you are god's gift to women. anyone has the right to raise their ego/self esteem the best they see fit.
- faster learning of the opposite s e x. having multiple partner means twice/trice the BS of dating and therefore will make you learn faster about the opposite s e x.
- the perfect life. for all the macho, egotistic guys, female bashers, guys who have been hurt/played before etc IT IS THE PERFECT/RIGHT LIFE.

DISADVANTAGES
- used and abused toto. we all know that if a gal is being fukced by multiple dicks "day in-day out" then the wear and tear of that cootie cat will be evident.
- constant pressure to be on your game. if you have ONE gal, you can have free time to relax/chill and do absolutely nothing when the mrs is away or som' but, if you have 3/4 gals then, there is no such thing as "break". you are constantly being with someone and thus never really get time for yourself to chill.
- constant fear of getting caught. you will have to go to different places all the time, be careful of who you meet or who is there. its a well known fact that most cheaters get caught. . . . . . . . . . eventually
^^^^^BEWARE thats for the young boys in the game as the real players dont really give a damn if they get caught as these gals have no real value in their eyes and are just renewable at the snap of a finger thus the guys dont really care for them, more like sport.
- finances will take a serious hit (especially for Nigerians who like to spend money to keep gals). if you have to take them all on shopping spree, buy recharge cards, BB etc then you better be seriously rich to double/triple date in 9ja.
- loss of reality. having multiple partners would have you dismiss the RIGHT one simply because you wouldnt value what that person is doing for you and instead you would keep on searching for more/better that isnt there. . . . . . . . . like expecting ONE person to have every positive bits and pieces that each and every of your mistresses have.
- loss of respect/value for women. having multiple gals would have you believe in your fantasy and therefore think that this is the way to go in life. stopping and settling for "ONEgina" will be very hard if not impossible.
-become a bad image. if they have children, they will set a bad example to their little ones and surely have them believe that its ok to disrespect their partner like that .
- more women, more troublewe all know how difficult it is to satisfy ONE woman so having 3/4 would like asking for 3/4times that trouble.
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

Yes I am but I doubt you would be able to get there since you are stuck under her pants!   cheesy
goddess. Ok jst check on me,
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

goddess. Ok jst check on me, cuteochykes@yahoo.com. On fbook

You are a guy and your email addy says "cute. . . ."

I conclude that you are either a minor/teenager or a good looking guy who thinks his looks will get him far with the girls, I am afraid I may be too old for you, even for a friendship!
Re: Double Dating by adosjun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

You are a guy and your email addy says "cute. . . ."

I conclude that you are either a minor/teenager or a good looking guy who thinks his looks will get him far with the girls, I am afraid I may be too old for you, even for a friendship!
goddess, i aint no teenager, I'm a man. By d way age is jst a feeling, I'm A MAN
Re: Double Dating by SAGoddess: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

goddess, i aint no teenager, I'm a man. By d way age is jst a feeling, I'm A MAN

Your man status is being reviewed! grin
Re: Double Dating by sistawoman: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

Your man status is being reviewed! grin

Man status is refused. . . . teenager status issued
Re: Double Dating by follypimpi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

DISADVANTAGES
- used and abused toto. we all know that if a gal is being fukced by multiple dicks "day in-day out" then the wear and tear of that cootie cat will be evident.
-

grin grin Boss u r not serious i swear
Re: Double Dating by Omolola1(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
i DETEST double dating~
Re: Double Dating by femmy2010(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
Eewweee ooOOOO
Re: Double Dating by Omolola1(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
kilodé?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have A Plan B Or Exit Strategy In Your Relationship / "The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon".. Is Interesting, A Classic, And A Must-read! / Ex Wants Me To Break Up With Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.