Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,687 members, 7,892,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

VIO Intimidation In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIO Intimidation In Abuja (313 Views)

Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) / Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation / FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIO Intimidation In Abuja by Ddu2: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2019
So earlier today I and my husband was driving when VIO officers stood in front of our car in a bid to stop us. My husband asked they give him space so he can park well because there were cars behind us. They refused and the next thing one just put his hand in the car through the window and opened the back seat. Just for 2 of them to jump in.

My husband got furious and was like why will the jump in like that with out permission and for what reason. Next thing one started taking off our plate number and one I'm front of the car started recording. We were like what nonsense, not that they even wanted to see our papers o. I turned to see what was happening to those at the back seat and discovered the lady at the back was recording. I decided to record mine when the lady then slapped me and took my phone from me.

Not only did she slap me, she broke my phone, destroyed my laptop at the back seat, spat on my face because I challenged her for taking my phone. And she boldly said because I am a woman why will I challenge her that if I was a man she will respect me.

Even after her boss came, and cleared us because we had complete and accurate paper. She refused to come down from the car.

I have never been so disappointed and angry with VIO.

I even over heard one saying to their boss they should change location because that location was bad market. Meaning they couldn't extort money from law abiding citizens.

Are they allowed to just jump into people's vehicle. These people are a nuisance.

Re: VIO Intimidation In Abuja by 2shure: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Always carry imsecticides
Pepper spray

(1) (Reply)

Court Frees Two Remaining Suspects In Ozubulu Church Killings / Eight Nigerians Sentenced To Death Over 2016 Robbery In UAE / Curfew Imposed In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.