Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,779 members, 7,945,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Blood? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Blood? (734 Views)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of An Uncompleted Building, Completed? / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Blood? by Revadebola: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Listen to In this audio hear the interpretation of the dream of when you see blood and the word of knowledge God gave me for you. Listen to the message titled, "WHY YOU MUST PRAY DAILY" (cool. by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/in-this-audio-hear-the-2
Re: What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Blood? by soleny: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Good morning all,

Please i need interpretation and solution prayers.

I have being having a repetition of this kind of dream once in a while now(say once in a year), where i see myself writing examination in the dream,is either i cancel frequently even when someone assist me with answers or very slow before the invigilator collect my script from me or announcement is made for submission. I have never finish in all the exams.

I had same dream two night ago where i met a lady at the entrance of the hall, we were talking while i told her we shall continue when i am done with something i need to do inside the hall.

I entered the hall sat down and start with the examination again.i could not finish writing when announcement was made for submission and the invigilator collected my script then i woke up.Please someone should assist me with interpretation and what i can do as i am tired.

I need testimony i have waited for too long.

(1) (Reply)

How Consciousness Demolished My Atheism And Saved My Faith / There 'll Be Governorship Election Re-run In Nigeria.but Prayers Will Avert / Muslim Cleric Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment To China Gets Infected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.