Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire (44012 Views)

DANFO Driver Set Self Ablaze, Dies After Lagos Task Force Impounds Bus / Drug Addict Who Set Self Ablaze At Omole Estate, Finally Dies (Photo) / Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by madgoat(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Cacawa2:
Wow I know this man. When I was admitted into UI in 2006, this man was not yet a Dr. I am urprised he remained a Mr. Up until his death.
He was very brilliant, how come he was never promoted?
Even graduate assistants who joined the department have since become Drs.

This is the reason I never agreed to have my PhD in a Nigerian University. Too much of

“Doyou know who you are talking to ?
Ehhen? what can you do?
Okay I will frustrate you in this department.
I will show you who I am.
You can’t do anything.
Okay we shall see”

No wonder you also have not progressed from your low life on NL. grin
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by madgoat(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2019
tete7000:
This man taught me in 1997. Quite a brilliant and a promising man. The country has a way of frustrating its best. The unfortunate thing is the bad ones have a way around but the good end up frustrating because the country promotes mediocrity and hail the charlatans. Very sad and unfortunate. May his soul rest in peace...Amen

But then it still has to be confirmed that it is suicide and not murder...

Na wah oh.... Since 1997 and you are also still in the same spot wasting away your life on NL without progress grin
I am proud of you grin
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Alexis11: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2019
madgoat:

Na wah oh.... Since 1997 and you are also still in the same spot wasting away your life on NL without progress grin
I am proud of you grin

So the fact that somebody comments on Nairaland means he's not progressing

smh for these kids of nowadays sha.

9 Likes

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Enemyofpeace: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2019
R2bees:
After all these Epistle not a single RIP from u.
Don't you know that RIP is now very expenses in Nigeria?
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Mpanyi: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2019
castrol180:
Those that commit suicide are brave and courageous rather than dying in bits it's better to take it once

Nonsense. Those that commit suicide are weak that can't handle life challanges and want the easy way out. They are cowards.

1 Like

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by mechanics(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Bizmagnet:
It is well ooo. Joy and hapiness does ot come by the number of certificates you earn or by how much money you have acquired, it only comes from above especially if you have Christ.
RIP to the dead.
true talk.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Am even surprised what made him to resign from a good paying job.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by tete7000(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
madgoat:

I am proud of you grin

I just wish some of you can really have sense, but I understand your plight. Your moniker says it all... Enjoy the madness

4 Likes

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by BeauHomme: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
So sad. This man took me abstract maths in my 200L.
And I always thought he was a Dr.

So so sad. I hope they investigate to rule out foul play.

RIP Subair

2 Likes

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Zubi10(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
kingemzy5:

cry cry please advice me am about to do such cry cry Am in pains serious pains the only thing on my mind right now is what can I use to commit suicide..... it's a long story but I will break it down
It all happened when I found this apple of my eyes her name (I dream of unicorn) so after we dated for like 2 months I dumped her and went for oil pussy so after that I dumped that one and went for another chick Cynthiakiss... Right now each and everyone of them are threatening to unleash spiritual attacks on me embarassed and what I do hear from people that are victims of spiritual attack is that it's very bad.... so before they unleash it on me lemme kuku commit suicide...... I can't take it anymore it's really painful cry cry please I need your advice
RIP in advance brother I feel your pain suicide is the best option now

1 Like

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by stanliwise(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
northvietnam:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too much calculations and solving of equations... Don enter the man head

Modified...
That girl wearing a red-top In that picture above is as ugly as f**ck, just zoóm and see the magnitude of her Ugliness
na everything una eyes dey see??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by guinea1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Innalilahi Wa ina ilehi rojium...Good bye A.O.Zubair...such a waste of talent. The governing body of U.I needs to look into Maths department coz i find it hard to concur that this man is not due for promotion and even Mr. Jokotola...though some of the so called Dr. Still called them sir but something is wrong. Zubair...the algebra maestro

4 Likes

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Buffalo2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
northvietnam:

Modified...
That girl wearing a red-top In that picture above is as ugly as f**ck, just zoóm and see the magnitude of her Ugliness
Khai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by greypencils: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
northvietnam:

Modified...
Calm down...na Abadina girl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by greypencils: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rest in peace...Dr/Mr Subair...I hated that department for no reason...I rather did statistics as electives than maths.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ikorodureporta: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
guinea1:
Innalilahi Wa ina ilehi rojium...Good bye A.O.Zubair...such a waste of talent. The governing body of U.I needs to look into Maths department coz i find it hard to concur that this man is not due for promotion and even Mr. Jokotola...though some of the so called Dr. Still called them sir but something is wrong. Zubair...the algebra maestro

So Jokotola is still a " Mr", & they said non "Dr" shldnt be lecturing??

I still dey remember Payne with him wahala
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by sanjayphy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
RIP my Algebra(MAT 213) lecturer. Barely after a year Prof. V.F Payne died.

2 Likes

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ikorodureporta: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
With all these talks sef, una no geh him pishure??
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Stoner(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rip to the dead.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ikorodureporta: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
sanjayphy:
RIP my Algebra(MAT 213) lecturer. Barely after a year Prof. V.F Payne died.

We all should understand that that no one can be there forever, especially thoz playing God because d'r occupying a position.
That's what most lecturers are known for
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Mishhcre(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
RIP to the brilliant man.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You talk too much .
yeah he is a loquat
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Dscientist: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
RIP A.O Zubair
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by skuribeebo: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So Jokotola is still a " Mr", & they said non "Dr" shldnt be lecturing??

I still dey remember Payne with him wahala
payne don die now.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
dat girl in red is 100level student....
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by 2rez: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:
With all these talks sef, una no geh him pishure??

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Dami12345: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Badonasty:

don't know why he committed suicide but to be sincere this country is now very hard

serious case of depression

Hes a genus and they frustrated him getting a PhD while passing others that weren't standard.

If he was in the u.s he would have been on the papers as one of the leaders in his field

1 Like

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ogawisdom(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
The idiot will surely rut in hell

Suicide is not an option
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by quadrialhaji(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Narrated Thabit bin Ad Dahhak: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, ‘If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,’ he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire.” Narrated Jundab, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by quadrialhaji(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
[Narrated Thabit bin Ad Dahhak: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, ‘If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,’ he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire.” Narrated Jundab, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.” author=lawman88 post=77305250]

https://silverbirdtv.com/education/56933/university-ibadan-lecturer-commits-suicide/[/quote]
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by 12inchDickson: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cacawa2:
Wow I know this man. When I was admitted into UI in 2006, this man was not yet a Dr. I am urprised he remained a Mr. Up until his death.
He was very brilliant, how come he was never promoted?
Even graduate assistants who joined the department have since become Drs.

This is the reason I never agreed to have my PhD in a Nigerian University. Too much of

“Doyou know who you are talking to ?
Ehhen? what can you do?
Okay I will frustrate you in this department.
I will show you who I am.
You can’t do anything.
Okay we shall see”
even masters
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Devgist: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
[What exactly was he calculating?
quote author=lawman88 post=77305250]

https://silverbirdtv.com/education/56933/university-ibadan-lecturer-commits-suicide/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning / Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.