Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,268 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire (44027 Views)

DANFO Driver Set Self Ablaze, Dies After Lagos Task Force Impounds Bus / Drug Addict Who Set Self Ablaze At Omole Estate, Finally Dies (Photo) / Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ganganawuj: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
northvietnam:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too much calculations and solving of equations... Don enter the man head

Modified...
That girl wearing a red-top In that picture above is as ugly as f**ck, just zoóm and see the magnitude of her Ugliness

U had to be attracted to her initially to have zoomed in, in the first place. So, forgetting her facial features, my son, tell me, riddle me- what about her did u find attractive?
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ultimate73(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So Jokotola is still a " Mr", & they said non "Dr" shldnt be lecturing??
I still dey remember Payne with him wahala
Dr. Payne died last year That man too get wahala
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Mybussinessmind: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dear children of Nobodies, don't be deceived by your certificate thinking you will have a flashy Job. Nigeria is equitable not equally for all of us. NNPC, NCC, NPA, CBN, FIRS and 82 other juicy places are not for you and me; except if your name is "Lucky or Destined". “We" and "Them" only have few things in common, such as identity cards, Voters Card, BVN and National Anthem, but even our schools, hospitals, all services and everything is entirely different.

Kindly accept any work and appreciate it with all your heart to serve your father's land with all strength or better still kindly start any business today, because no one knows tomorrow. Instead of a contemplative dreaming to be in a flashy office, why not you start selling Firewood, Kuli Kuli, shoe polish, wheel barrow, cutting nails and other simple works. It all depend on your instinct, style and capability to grow or transform the business. Don’t be like other lazy youth who are physically and psychologically lazy.

Bill Gates, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and others couldn't have make it, if they waited for the Government or private employers. They believed in themselves, took the risk, the starting steps and today they are shaking the world.

Continue Reading: https://www.billionairezmindset.com.ng/2019/03/dear-children-of-nobodies-must-read-for.html

1 Like

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Lordtunji(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jesus Christ, the man taught me, he is one of the most brilliant lecturers there, chai
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Lordtunji(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
lulus001:
Subair!!!! I remember you well well math 213 you kept on failing us all like you were God !! You destroyed many engineering students hopes Well God grant you easy passage but your kids too would eat out of the stew you served !! Though religious but very wicked and mean the fear of Subaru then was the fear of God !!!!

Bro, Zubair isn't wicked o, he is very strict tho, he remains the best in algebra in UI bar Prof Ilori

1 Like

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Willie2015: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dami12345:

Hes a genus and they frustrated him getting a PhD while passing others that weren't standard.

If he was in the u.s he would have been on the papers as one of the leaders in his field

Sometimes we all need a little bit of luck to be successful in life ....
Whether u are genius, average person or a dullard ....
In Nigeria or in US ....
We all need prayers to always be at the right place..at the right time
Definitely... UI is not the right place for Zubair...
The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives.
Ecc 9 11

RIP..
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Lordtunji(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
planetzone10:
I am saddened by this news, this is a very sad news indeed. Subair was one of my lectures back in the days at the department of mathematics UI. He was very hard working, very brilliant and very strict. I think he thought algebra if my memory serves me right. He even married one of my course mates! He was her supervisor and the next thing we knew, he was her fiancé!! I remember thinking in 2002 that this guy had a very bright future in his line of work because he was simply very brilliant. In saner clime, he would have become a professor by now. But a musician sang"This is Nigeria, look how we're living now... ".
What a waste of talent!!

God bless you, he thought me 211 and 212 Abstract and Linear Algebra. Even though i didnt do too well, i cant blame him for my scores, he was one of the best things to ever happen to that department apart from the old guys

1 Like

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Dami12345: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Willie2015:

In Nigeria or in US ....
The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives.
Ecc 9 11

RIP..

He was a man with integrity. I can relate.
Would you like a lucky doctor to operate on you or a competent one.
Luck shouldn't be an essential component of being.

I have learnt the hard way that it is not good to be good on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Dami12345: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Willie2015:

In Nigeria or in US ....
Ecc 9 11

RIP..

And this is y I hate religion. It teaches shit. As always. A perfect God who created imperfect creatures and imperfect plans to save us. Imperfectly. Incompetence hidden under luck.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by encryptjay(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
So many positive posts about him. It's quite saddening that he wasn't promoted.
Some times, some guys at the top see you as a threat and make sure they frustrate you.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Abcruz(m): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2019
kingemzy5:

cry cry please advice me am about to do such cry cry Am in pains serious pains the only thing on my mind right now is what can I use to commit suicide..... it's a long story but I will break it down
It all happened when I found this apple of my eyes her name (I dream of unicorn) so after we dated for like 2 months I dumped her and went for oil pussy so after that I dumped that one and went for another chick Cynthiakiss... Right now each and everyone of them are threatening to unleash spiritual attacks on me embarassed and what I do hear from people that are victims of spiritual attack is that it's very bad.... so before they unleash it on me lemme kuku commit suicide...... I can't take it anymore it's really painful cry cry please I need your advice

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O simple one:

Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible.--proverbs 10:23

Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.-- 1 Corinthians 6:18

Yet you have not listened to Me," declares the LORD, "in order that you might provoke Me to anger with the work of your hands to your own harm.--Jeremiah 25:7

However,
"I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you are afraid of man who dies And of the son of man who is made like grass,--Isaiah 51:12

The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread.--Isaiah 8:13

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ayoshade: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
castrol180:
Those that commit suicide are brave and courageous rather than dying in bits it's better to take it once
Mr. Man, you need to change your mindset. How can you say it's brave to take one's life? Such a person is the greatest coward on earth because he/she couldn't face that challenge and overcome it. Besides, the person will end up in eternal doom for taking his/her life. Pls for anyone reading this, suicide is not the way out of any challenge. It's like jumping from frying pan into fire. Don't try it and run away from anyone that advises such. Thanks
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ayoshade: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
castrol180:
Those that commit suicide are brave and courageous rather than dying in bits it's better to take it once
Mr. Man, you need to change your mindset. How can you say it's brave to take one's life? Such a person is the greatest coward on earth because he/she couldn't face that challenge and overcome it. Besides, the person will end up in eternal doom for taking his/her life. Pls for anyone reading this, suicide is not the way out of any challenge. It's like jumping from frying pan into fire. Don't try it and run away from anyone that advises such. Thanks.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by castrol180(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
ayoshade:

Mr. Man, you need to change your mindset. How can you say it's brave to take one's life? Such a person is the greatest coward on earth because he/she couldn't face that challenge and overcome it. Besides, the person will end up in eternal doom for taking his/her life. Pls for anyone reading this, suicide is not the way out of any challenge. It's like jumping from frying pan into fire. Don't try it and run away from anyone that advises such. Thanks.

Where is eternal doom? Have you ever go out of this world and come back before? Just as your are not aware or conscious of life before you were given birth to, so is how it's going to be after death
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by ayoshade: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
castrol180:

Where is eternal doom? Have you ever go out of this world and come back before? Just as your are not aware or conscious of life before you were given birth to, so is how it's going to be after death
SMH...... If that's what you feel, instead of advising others, why not go ahead and take your own life. It's just going to be a pity that you won't be able to come back to share your experience. Those that have done that are sure regretting now. I repeat myself, suicide is not the way out of any challenge. There is hope for you as long as you're still alive.
Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:
sorry oh, but how is suicide even an answer....
He could have just retired, collected his pension and start a business.. if the school was frustrating him..... Haba Life is Sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.