Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree (30260 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by superior1: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Unilag needs their VC's head re-examined

1 Like

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Baba don sharply change him name to "Dr E-money" on his Instagram page. I don't know why we Nigerians like misusing things. I won't be surprised if hushpuppi goes and gets his own.

Dr Hushpuppi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can also get it, all you need is a high government position or be very popular, Honorary MSc Na 300k while that of PhD Na 500k.
Them go visit you personally for office, as long as you pay, you get

2 Likes

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by greggng: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
What is he doing for a living ...?
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:
Even the Biggest Institutions Would Honor Well-known Alibaba Fraudster and Cashouts If he is Generous to them Smh what a Country
Emoney Is Never Going Broke! with a 1-10M USD Cashout every other Day He can do and undo in a Country Like Nigeria
The Only Money That Can Compete with Emoney's Is Old Money and Political/Oil/Government Money

So he earns a minimum of 3.6 billion naira every other day, dude which Hospital did you escape From

4 Likes

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by bgates: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:
Even the Biggest Institutions Would Honor Well-known Alibaba Fraudster and Cashouts If he is Generous to them Smh what a Country
Emoney Is Never Going Broke! with a 1-10M USD Cashout every other Day He can do and undo in a Country Like Nigeria
The Only Money That Can Compete with Emoney's Is Old Money and Political/Oil/Government Money

kindly explain better

cashout everyday ??
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by TheAngry1: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Darkseid:
The smell from that water alone is enough to choke you angry angry
Lagos Ko grin grin

stay for your Aba

1 Like

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Baba don sharply change him name to "Dr E-money" on his Instagram page. I don't know why we Nigerians like misusing things. I won't be surprised if hushpuppi goes and gets his own.

Dr Hushpuppi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahah.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't even know the procedures they use to award the certificate to him.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by sacajawea: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jiang:

So he earns a minimum of 3.6 billion naira every other day, dude which Hospital did you escape From
I Know you are High right Now So I will leave you
But You Clearly Saw, 1-10
He is On the Same Level With Mompha And Co So yes
Money dey Nigeria
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by bgates: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:

how do they do Alibaba and caahout ??

any link to that ??

are you saying payment of $1M every day is possible ??
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by sacajawea: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
bgates:

how do they do Alibaba and caahout ??

any link to that ??

are you saying payment of $1M every day is possible ??

Ask Airforce01
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by led(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:
Ask Airforce01
where is airforce01 seff
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Money answereth all things
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by makinson2865: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Menance:
100% afonjas not gonna like this 1

Are you high on ogbomoso weed?
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin

Star boy.

Even Unilag needs some money.

angry

It's not funny.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:

I Know you are High right Now So I will leave you
But You Clearly Saw, 1-10
He is On the Same Level With Mompha And Co So yes
Money dey Nigeria

Am pretty sure 1M USD will be about 360,000,000 Naira
& 10MUSD will be 3 600 000 000 that's like 3.6 billion naira.

I don't even think bezos or even bill gate earns that much everyday.
Why don't you tune down on d lie like aloooooot

forget d mumpha idi#t that cash you see no be him own, Na bureau de change things, he owns less than 15% of d billions in his account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by sacajawea: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jiang:

Am pretty sure 1M USD will be about 360,000,000 Naira
& 10MUSD will be 3 600 000 000 that's like 3.6 billion naira.

I don't even think bezos or even bill gate earns that much everyday.
Why don't you tune down on d lie like aloooooot

forget d mumpha idi#t that cash you see no be him own, Na bureau de change things, he owns less than 15% of d billions in his account
No be Only am dey Collect the Money Bros
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by grandpoh(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is the height of it all
How do you quantify his achievement that you have to make a doctorate degree look so cheap...
Unilag fall my hand sha....
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Toseenlove: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm suprised no one Is talking about the black man behind.....I guess he rubbed something on his face lol.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by streetfabulous: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Corporate Governance?! Seriously? grin grin grin
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Menance: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2019
makinson2865:

Are you high on ogbomoso weed?

Ask your daddy
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by chukxie(m): 3:03am On Apr 07, 2019
It is just an honorary degree, guys, it isn't a degree earned through academic work. It is a degree to someone who an academic institution reckons has contributed positively and immensely to the society. Relax guys!
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by GTtruth(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2019
congrat oga kpatat of all of us, I need a certified wire loader to work with, just call me or watsap me at your free time 08164757111, serious minded people to work with, people like e money please, if you arbet good or ready for clean buisness don't call me, aza is sure available ranging from company aza to private all in big. limit
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by cardoso222: 3:17am On Apr 07, 2019
IamGoke:
Could someone call a person that was awarded an honorary degree a Dr. ?

angry
Sure Yes you can
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by VMpi744: 3:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Emoney original post: "to God be the glory! I have just received a Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance at an event held inside the University of Lagos."

1 Like

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by VMpi744: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2019
First thoughts: Since when did we start wearing Blue and Yellow in Akoka and how did the UNILAG logo change overnight

Definitely not Akoka! Our colours: Maroon and Gold or Red and Black.

For the records: Only 3 people got Honourary Doctorate at this year's convocation which was aired live.
in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5b7HO2v5Ws

So how did Emoney join the list. grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by VMpi744: 4:08am On Apr 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
UNILAG can do anything for money

Please be informed: The honorary degree was conferred on him by - European American University, Commonwealth of Dominica
Image1 source: http://advocateng.com/2018/05/01/olotu-conferred-with-honorary-doctorate-degree/
Image2 source: http://advocateng.com/2018/10/15/european-american-university-awards-umoidem-doctorate-degree-in-public-admin-leadership/

In case you are still in doubt, you can check these links:
http://www.theelitesng.com/oba-elegushi-bags-honourary-doctorate-degree-from-european-american-university/
https://www.reelmp3.com/2018/08/01/news-chairman-prince-osisioma-foundation-receives-honorary-degree-from-european-american-university/
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/billionaire-wife-shade-okoya-conferred-with-honorary-doctorate-by-european-american-university-photos/

stop reading all these lazy blog posts.

Emoney never said the award was from UNILAG. But I think it was a deliberate an attempt to mislead the public. Considering the fact that UNILAG also held her 50th convocation this week + he took a picture with the UNILAG convocation banner behind him. Why accept an award from a school you aint proud of to start with

And for those who need an honorary doctorate, you know where to go!

1 Like

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by seguno2: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!

To use and drink shitty water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by porka: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2019
The same Unilag?
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by porka: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2019
VMpi744:

Please be informed: The honorary degree was conferred on him by - European American University, Commonwealth of Dominica
Image1 source: http://advocateng.com/2018/05/01/olotu-conferred-with-honorary-doctorate-degree/
Image2 source: http://advocateng.com/2018/10/15/european-american-university-awards-umoidem-doctorate-degree-in-public-admin-leadership/

In case you are still in doubt, you can check these links:
http://www.theelitesng.com/oba-elegushi-bags-honourary-doctorate-degree-from-european-american-university/
https://www.reelmp3.com/2018/08/01/news-chairman-prince-osisioma-foundation-receives-honorary-degree-from-european-american-university/
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/billionaire-wife-shade-okoya-conferred-with-honorary-doctorate-by-european-american-university-photos/

stop reading all these lazy blog posts.

Emoney never said the award was from UNILAG. But I think it was a deliberate an attempt to mislead the public. Considering the fact that UNILAG also held her 50th convocation this week + he took a picture with the UNILAG convocation banner behind him. Why accept an award from a school you aint proud of to start with

And for those who need an honorary doctorate, you know where to go!

Thank you for this clarification.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.