Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree (30257 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Toyoland(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!
this photo is a scam. Can the road be that free
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Hedonisst: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Unilag fall hand big time. Superior schools like OAU and UI would never descend to such lowly depths.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Hedonisst: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2019
VMpi744:

Please be informed: The honorary degree was conferred on him by - European American University, Commonwealth of Dominica
Image1 source: http://advocateng.com/2018/05/01/olotu-conferred-with-honorary-doctorate-degree/
Image2 source: http://advocateng.com/2018/10/15/european-american-university-awards-umoidem-doctorate-degree-in-public-admin-leadership/

In case you are still in doubt, you can check these links:
http://www.theelitesng.com/oba-elegushi-bags-honourary-doctorate-degree-from-european-american-university/
https://www.reelmp3.com/2018/08/01/news-chairman-prince-osisioma-foundation-receives-honorary-degree-from-european-american-university/
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/billionaire-wife-shade-okoya-conferred-with-honorary-doctorate-by-european-american-university-photos/

stop reading all these lazy blog posts.

Emoney never said the award was from UNILAG. But I think it was a deliberate an attempt to mislead the public. Considering the fact that UNILAG also held her 50th convocation this week + he took a picture with the UNILAG convocation banner behind him. Why accept an award from a school you aint proud of to start with

And for those who need an honorary doctorate, you know where to go!

Toh. I would have been extremely surprised, nay, disappointed that a whole Unilag would debase itself by conferring an honorary degree to this guy.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by makinson2865: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Menance:

Ask your daddy

Ur brain is laterally inverted therefore it's malfunctioning.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Menance: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2019
makinson2865:

Ur brain is laterally inverted therefore it's malfunctioning.

You're even more stupid than I thought. Fix your self mediocre
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Larryfest:

True talk....only money answerth all things...
Even the Bible acknowledges that fact
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Goddys(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Why are the moderators here so quick to post info on frontage without confirming its authenticity. Why tarnish the reputation of unilag. I am a proudly alumni of unilag and I can beat my chest unilag management will never award honorary doctorate degree to person like E-money whose source of wealth is questionable.

I advise this topic be removed asap.

Lalastica
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Unconquerable: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2019
IamGoke:
Could someone call a person that was awarded an honorary degree a Dr. ?
Of course, yes and that’s why those who studied for theirs often add Ph.D at the end to distinguish them from others.

angry
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by EmekaBlue(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2019
thanks nairaland for ur congratulatory mesaages
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by Sammyolis: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wow
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by fortunechy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
power of money
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by iamrichiefola(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lies ooo

UNILAG don't use blue academic gown
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by zlantanfan: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
sacajawea:
Even the Biggest Institutions Would Honor Well-known Alibaba Fraudster and Illegal Guy If he is Generous to them, Smh what a Country
Emoney Is Never Going Broke! with a 1-10M USD Cashout every other Day He can do and undo in a Country Like Nigeria
The Only Money That Seniors Emoney's Is Old Money and Political/Oil/Government Money
lol 150m everyday. Only drugs can give him that, the petrol business he is claiming can't give that as profit a day
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
lastempero:
Afonja honorary.
you wey sabi
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by OBIGS(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
beresponsible:
unilag has started selling degrees? what an insult to those tireless nights for a doctorate degree. what business has e money excelled in to deserve a doctorate? how many people has his business hired to impact the Nigerian economic landscape to deserve any recognition et surtout from prestigious unilag ? I sincerely ask and no hating intended
silence you know nothing. E money is a major player I'm Nigeria shipping industries . If you don't know ask ok.
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by samtiyelov1(m): 2:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Deborachi:
Congratulations e- money kiss
While some jobless youth will be asking about his source of income..
;

Check my signature

Shouldn't we know his source of wealth? Are we just do take in everything we see hook, line and sinker? Boss lady there is à lot of sense in asking questions. I no talk am, go ask Oga Plato!
Re: E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree by HONORARYDEGREE: 11:12am On May 06, 2020
Get an HONORARY DOCTORATE OF DIVINITY from a reputable institution of higher learning.Honorary degrees can be legally awarded as done by many universities throughout the world.No other degree is as widely recognized as the Honorary doctorate degree because of the honour and respect associated with being conferred with such an honour.This award is ecclesiastical in nature which is contrary to an academic doctorate which requires several years of postgraduate education.The degree is not recognized by employers as having the same stature as a corresponding earned doctorate degree and should not be represented as such.

The ecclesiastical honorary doctorate, or Dr. Honoris Causa, can legally be added to your name in the U.S, in Europe, and in many other countries.Do you know that late Dr Nnamdi Azikwe had an honorary degree? Are you aware that most people in key political positions hold only honorary doctorates?

If you wish to elevate your status in society and be addressed with respect then getting a doctorate of divinity will be of an added advantage.You can have it framed and hung on your office wall for your visitors to see.This award (honoris
causa) is awarded to persons who have contributed immensely to their community and the church.If you deserve the special recognition and honor of receiving the Honorary Doctorate of Divinity Degree then we will be very glad to assist you.Please be aware that there are so many bogus fake honorary degree awarding institutions and diploma mills out there.We can assist you in applying to verified theological institutions worldwide on our database to obtain a verifiable doctorate of divinity.

Please note that each institution has their own strict guidelines and criteria which applicants must meet, which will be evaluated before the award will be given.A donation will also be suggested.Also note that we are not affiliated to any
of the institutions advertised.These institutions do not sell their Honorary Degrees, however there is a suggested donation amount.We offer a consultancy service and such charge our clients for our service.Contact us below for only serious minded persons

Honorary Awards
Tel: +2347013060243
Email: honorarydegreesng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.