Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim (51918 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by CalabarPikin: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
I gat the chiz...

Even with the two wives, cheating is allowed... cool cool

No complains...... Just make sure u bring money home...
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by yarimo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Na PDP be the marriage committee?
before nko? ATIKU money is working grin

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by RichBoy247: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ordinary "wives" the senseless illiterate and his family and friends could mot spell correctly. The fools wrote "wife's". That is really unfortunate for PDP..
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Next we hear one of them has poisoned him or poured acid on his scrotum.
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by MetaPhysical: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations to the 3some! cheesy

As for PDP thingy...the MC put that in, hoping Atiku, Agbaje, Wike, Ikpeazu and Tambuwal and especially Adeleke would show up and "grace" the event. grin
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by traffwire: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please, endorse and recommend my concept.

https://joinpreneur.com

JOINpreneur network is the premier and largest online social community of brightest and goal-driven CEOs, Entrepreneurs, business owners and managers across the nations of the world.

The network is set to create nurturing and enabling environments for the emerging business leaders dedicated to empower the quality and profitability of their enterprises through shared experience and personal growth. It was founded in the January of 2019 and currently experiencing a rapid growth in the capacity of members.

The network enables its members to promote and expand their businesses throughout the local and around the globe through the most effective networking and business development forums, e-brochures, conferences, events, markets, social responsibility functions and the most dynamic and interactive online community in the World! This is a chance of meeting nearby people-in-business who are endowed with powerful experience about your idea.

PURPOSE
To build purposeful, profitable and enduring businesses. 
{Local and Global Businesses & Brands}

VISION
To be known as the largest network that inspires, drives and catalysts the emerging capacity of locally and globally admired enterprises and brands around the world through mutually driven and corporate social communication that energizes concrete relationship.

MISSION
To support the growth of its members in their entrepreneurship quest through the provision of nurturing environment where they can:

Receive hands on enlightenment and training required for business success.

Network with co-entrepreneurs both locally and globally.

Exchange ideas and foster an efficient sharing of business resources and experience for operational excellence and individual growth.

Share consumers' tracks and receive constructive advice from fellow colleagues.

Get connected instantly with a nearby co-entrepreneur for face-to-communication.

Allow brands to build and maintain a concrete market relationship with partners in the business.

Our aim is to achieve the following objectives above everything else;

To raise a new generation of Entrepreneurs. We want to be the foremost guiding network to upcoming business leaders, helping them to develop the right and needed mindset, knowledge and skills required for building a successful businesses and brands that are value-oriented not mere profit.

To help advance the capacity of local and multinational brands through our powerful network tools where communication, understanding of demographical and psychological diversities are established.

To inspire and drive the emergence of locally and globally admired companies. We want to serve as catalyst for the emergence of local companies that will last through many generations, cultures and countries of the world while being profitable and delivering superior values to their employees and customers around the globe.

To help enterprises or brands to easily create a connectifying subnetwork within our large community where their associates or employees can experience a connection and communication (top-down, down-top) to help foster strategic plannings and actions toward solving issues.
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Biingoo: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
before nko? ATIKU money is working grin
Who you no get sense Bros?
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by YungMillionaire: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
1 woman 10 problems....2 women 10^2 problems
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
These people can enjoy. I will so much love to marry 2 wives. I have had that thought over 1000 times this year alone but am Igbo and a Christian. It will be bliss for me if it can happen. And yes i can afford it even if they each have 10 children each. They will all be born in the US. Nigeria no work jare. If not for my business and how close i am with my parents, Canada has been on my mind since i finished serving in 2014
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by lawani: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fela married 27 women in one day
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
The more you guys mock the pdp, the more the party wins more states, making them more popular. Smh
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Allee90: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
chiedu7:
This is one basic difference btw God & Allah.

God said you & ur wife(Singular) shall be one flesh.

Mat 19:5 
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to [b]his wife:[/b ] and they twain shall be one flesh?

Allah permits Moslems to have multiple wives.

Hello Idiot

This is just one clear distinction btw God & Allah.
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by TRAVEL101(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Woman on red, she up to something...
You see
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by tlurdy: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
PDP whalla. and th lady in red should b the first wife!well Congrat to dem
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Enemyofpeace: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
That one in red is not happy at all
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by yarimo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Who you no get sense Bros?
all this PDP ATIKULOOTERS with bad english self Mteeeewwwww grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Enemyofpeace: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
TRAVEL101:
The Woman on red, she up to something...
You see
na she go kill the man
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Biingoo: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
all this PDP ATIKULOOTERS with bad english self Mteeeewwwww grin grin
Lmao you got me on this one. But you gats reduce these your tribalistic comments na. E no make sense
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Champneys: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fantastic.

Good man!
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by yarimo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Lmao you got me on this one. But you gats reduce these your tribalistic comments na. E no make sense
grin
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Biingoo: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
grin
Aboki what is funny
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by crackhouse(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na the one on red go finally kill am. See killer look.
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by mozona(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good luck to him
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by annford: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Assuming that to be truly his wedding card, didn't he proofread the writeup before the cards were printed? why would he give people his wedding card with so many misspellings? even if the person(s) that designed the card didn't know what and how to write, shouldn't he had gotten someone intelligent to go through the write-ups before distributing the cards to the whole World?
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by dannybrasky(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
PDP again?? Never satisfied! Dem too like over do grin

I just dey joke o grin

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by GoldHorse(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations Alhaji!

At least someone use election money for better thing. cool
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by raphretle: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dem too Don dey wear white gown
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Chubhie: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ife nsoli ga mee nabania.
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by faaz24: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Na PDP be the marriage committee?

Funding committee
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by jeremiahbdrc(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
oga atiku ur money don dey work oh #atiku_loot
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by BabaO2: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
PDP and blunders are like 5 and 6. "two wife's". Thank you Lord, they did not succeed in manipulating their way back to presidency

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.