Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Congratulatory Message To Hon Bimbo Olawumi Oladeji By Adeyemo Elijah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulatory Message To Hon Bimbo Olawumi Oladeji By Adeyemo Elijah (317 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him / Abimbola Olajumoke Olawumi: Bisi Fayemi Petitions Police Over Cyberbullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message To Hon Bimbo Olawumi Oladeji By Adeyemo Elijah by lijoh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Firstly I want to Congratulate you again,though that was done even before the Official declaration by Inec on 9th of march'2019, through my social media handles as a supporter who extremely believe in your good dreams for Ogbomoso North, i pray your new era will be of goodness and of joy to the populace in Ogbomoso North and our dear town entirely.

Without tectonic words, your reelection as the Oyo state house of assembly member representing Ogbomoso North is an evidence of your good representation and good utilization of our mandate.

This further gives more reasons for your reelection even when gubernatorial propels and facilitate 95% of the aspirants to the house floor, you remain undefeated and your good deeds brings about the successful sailing.

The good people of Ogbomoso north from Randa to general, from Lautech to Orita-Naira, and from olukoko to Sabo, in all the nook and cranny of our Constituency gave you our mandate and believe in your fight for Good governance and making of humanity to enjoy worthy livelyhood.

I want to likewise believe your manifestos and agendum as presented are very much intact,the Actualization of these things can only come through inclusiveness, I'm shouting at the top of my voice, that let the system be inclusive.

Interestingly when the pool is full-fledged, and my only song remains Hon Wumi Oladeji, I was castigated and crucify by some dudes, both physically and right on Cyber space.

However your reelection is repositioning Ogbomoso North and our dear town entirely, it is very important for me to say, your motions and attention for my great citadel Lautech during the turbulence at the house floor is duly appreciated, though I was like a baby seeking to live on the existence of the mother milk then, I was an aspirant in the northern state of Nigeria then.

Dear Hon Bimbo Olawumi Oladeji, kindly keep the good work of humanity rescuing, in competence and professionalism, while I'm wishing you a successful tenure, forget not the inclusiveness, help give more voice to the masses, and I can assure you of auspicious political career in the nearest future.

Congratulations Hon Wumi Oladeji.
OYSA Member Elect.

Adeyemo Elijah A zealous and Ardent supporter from Ogbomoso City.

Elijahadeyemo15@gmail.com

Re: Congratulatory Message To Hon Bimbo Olawumi Oladeji By Adeyemo Elijah by lijoh(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations ma....
Keep the good work

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Ends Age-long Misery Of Oke - Ogba Residents / My Brother Let Join Hand Together - Gov WIke Tells Amaechi / Re: Osinbajo’s Crocodile Tears In Kigali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.