Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide (4213 Views)

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by CareTaker1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Sound machiavelian and ambitious, but how does that give Igbos the presidency in 2015?

The presidents reforms will bring equality into our polity, the pdp zoning arrangement was designed to fail before it gets to the turn of the igbos, we will establish a lasting solution to marginalization and curb corruption.

After 2011, most of these corrupt politicians will cease to effectively influence our governance, there will be no pdp as we use to have them, there will be factions and ofcourse, igbos will still be considered in sincerity as the tribe that has not taken their shot at the presidency.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by chosen04(f): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
Care-Taker:

I understand you are from Aro who are scattered everywhere,
ever going and never returning/remembering home (Ala wu otu).

we will all return to
the drawing board with sound changes/reforms that will be effected by our president, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

How can you be supporting somebody you dont even know what his names stands for?

His names are J E G A NOT G E A J

Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe

Its seems as if you are blindly supporting who you know nothing about!
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Ibime(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
Am laughing at those thinking IBB will voluntarily step down in 2015 for anyone to step in. They must not know the man called IBB. By 2015 some corrupt Igbo pressure group would start claiming that IBB has done more for Ndigbo than any Igbo man could do, hence IBB should continue in office. Hehehehehehe

Like Caretaker said, Zoning was designed to fail. PDP has long promised 2015 to South-South, now we are hearing that it is Igbo turn in 2015. Does anyone actually have the list of zones and which zone goes after which? Shebi the likes of Achike Udenwa picked up Presidential form in 2007? I thought 2007 was NW turn? The truth is that zoning never existed, Hausa just insist on power. Some are even claiming thay NW should continue from 2015-2019 because YarAduas rule was truncated.

Nothing will please me more than IBB winning power, refusing to hand over in 2015, precipitating second civil war. Anything that quickens the process of disintegration is fine by me.

Ndigbo leadership is hurt after the civil war causing them to make some frazzled decisions such as supporting Abacha after June 12, now insisting on zoning for the promise of a cake in 2015. . . A cake which will never materialise.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by gogo123: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
ilugunboy:

^^^^mr intelligent.

I can assume that you are reatively new here or you've been banned as usual and you created  a new user ID, whatever the case may be, learn how to write properly and stop writing the kinda of bullcrap you have up there.

Leave the Yorubas out of this, well will be here to see where your Banbangida A.s.s licking attititude ends your like.

YES AM MR INTELLIGENT, JUST AM ENGAGED UNLIKE YOU I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT YOU ON LINE SCRIBBLING THIS TRASH, SIMPLY AND SHORT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED IN ANY WAY TO ADVISE US, IT PISSES ME OFF LIKE HELL, IMAGINE EVERY CREEPING THING COMING FROM THE WOODS  TO COME HERE PASS OFF AS A PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL/POLITICAL STRATEGIST, YES KEEP AWAY, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING, LET GEJ PUT HIS CARDS ON THE TABLE AND LET THE REST DO AND WE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO, SO SUDDENLY JONATHAN IS EBELE AZIKIWE OJUKWU EMEKA, WE ARE NOT BUYING THAT,THE NORTHERNERS MERE PROMISES WE ARE NOT BUYING EITHER, IF YOUR JONATHAN WANTS TO TAKEN SERIOUS HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO,EQUAL NUMBER OF STATES, WE NEED A FUNCTIONING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IF NOT ACCESS TO THE SEA,PROPER CENSUS,FREE TRADE ZONES IN ABA, ONICHA,COMPLETE THE OWERRI ONICHA EXPRESS BEFORE THE ELECTION ETC.
THE NORTH SHOULD FIRST APOLOGIZE FOR THE CRIMES DONE TO US AND THEN THE HEALING WILL START
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by gadogado(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
MetalGong4:

So after other zones have benefitted from the PDP zoning agreement, you and your fellow Igbo sellouts would truncate the zoning arrangement at a time  Igbos are about to produce theirs. . . . . .  You must be a son or relative of Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu who revels in working against the interest of Ndigbo.
I promise your camp a thorough thrashing at the polls.

Thank you
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Solomon227(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ gadogado

Thank you

I thought by now u are already planting ground-nuts. So u are still scheming to remain a beggar.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by gadogado(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
you're a fool. Why not just tell the south-south to declare independence if they want to keep the oil money and not remain part of ONE country. Theres oil in the north too but coz you're ignorant, im sure you dont know about the reserves there.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by excanny: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ibime:

Am laughing at those thinking IBB will voluntarily step down in 2015 for anyone to step in. They must not know the man called IBB. By 2015 some corrupt Igbo pressure group would start claiming that IBB has done more for Ndigbo than any Igbo man could do, hence IBB should continue in office. Hehehehehehe

Like Caretaker said, Zoning was designed to fail. PDP has long promised 2015 to South-South, now we are hearing that it is Igbo turn in 2015. Does anyone actually have the list of zones and which zone goes after which? Shebi the likes of Achike Udenwa picked up Presidential form in 2007? I thought 2007 was NW turn? The truth is that zoning never exisausa just insist on power. Some are even claiming thay NW should continue from 2015-2019 because YarAduas rule was truncated.

Nothing will please me more than IBB winning power, refusing to hand over in 2015, precipitating second civil war. Anything that quickens the process of disintegration is fine by me.

Ndigbo leadership is hurt after the civil war causing them to make some frazzled decisions such as supporting Abacha after June 12, now insisting on zoning for the promise of a cake in 2015. . . A cake which will never materialise.

I hope you are not alluding to the fact that Ndigbo will help you to initiative it, since you made this point immediately after talking about Ndigbo.

Ndigbo gave you the chance to liberate yourselves from this cesspit, but your people refused. Now if you want a disintegration, let your SS people start it.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by naso2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ibime:

Like Caretaker said, Zoning was designed to fail. PDP has long promised 2015 to South-South, now we are hearing that it is Igbo turn in 2015. Does anyone actually have the list of zones and which zone goes after which? Shebi the likes of Achike Udenwa picked up Presidential form in 2007? I thought 2007 was NW turn? The truth is that zoning never existed, Hausa just insist on power. Some are even claiming thay NW should continue from 2015-2019 because YarAduas rule was truncated.

Thank you.
Infact what baffles me is that none of the guys here seem to be asking why GEJ was chosen as UMYA'S running mate. Had UMYA lived out his 2 terms , is anyone here in doubt that GEJ would have been the default choice by 2015, that is if the northerners believe in zoning at all. So all these 2015 for SE which Atiku and IBB now use as bait makes me laugh.

I have said it and will repeat. If GEJ fails now becuase of SE, then they should easily forget 2015 and 2019 becuase they will definitely not get it too.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Solomon227(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ metalgong

So after other zones have benefitted from the PDP zoning agreement, you and your fellow Igbo sellouts would truncate the zoning arrangement at a time  Igbos are about to produce theirs. . . . . .  You must be a son or relative of Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu who revels in working against the interest of Ndigbo.
I promise your camp a thorough thrashing at the polls.

U are d ones working against Ndigbo interests indirectly. Every enlightened Indigbo should know the North has never trusted the SE and even when the SW was their sworn enemy and SE their allies they have always disappointed us by favoring SW at critical times.

If we are negotiating 2015 and we are doing that with IBB or Atiku, that is what I call 'Basket Mouth Open Mic Show'. In as much I am desirable of an ndigbo presidency even in 2011 I refuse to trust the Demons (IBB and Atiku) again and be disappointed at d end of the day. An IBB presidency is going  to b a life one and going by his antecedents will make sure his son succeeds him after his death on the thrown. Atiku has d same tendencies. For now, the only Northerner  I can believe his words is Buhari and unfortunately does not seem to have the resources to match IBB and Atiku outside the North.

Unless the present calculations change, for me and my Indigbo friends Ebele all the way
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Solomon227(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ gadogado
you're a fool. Why not just tell the south-south to declare independence if they want to keep the oil money and not remain part of ONE country. Theres oil in the north too but coz you're ignorant, im sure you dont know about the reserves there.

That is what I am talking about wake up and start looking inward to avert future hunger.

I know about possible deposits in Jigawa. Wells still need to be drilled to confirm the deposits and ascertain if they are of commercial quantities or not. At least now u reasoning wit yor head and not yor anus.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
excanny:

I hope you are not alluding to the fact that Ndigbo will help you to initiative it, since you made this point immediately after talking about Ndigbo.

Ndigbo gave you the chance to liberate yourselves from this cesspit, but your people refused. Now if you want a disintegration, let your SS people start it.

If you are talking about groups you had agreements with fine, but in my area of the SS we were first invaded by Biafra and then re-invaded by Federal troops. Nobody ever asked what we wanted or even called us to a single meeting. This crap of giving us the chance to liberate ourselves never ever arose. On a personal note, in fact Biafra first looked for my dad to to shoot him and when the Federal troops came, they too looked for him for execution; it was just a period of fcked up madness for us, so its pretty rich for anybody on any side to claim they gave us any sort of lovely choice. Please stop it.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2010
Gadogado seems ti have headache about Niger Deltan oil. We were discussing Dokpesi and he kept mentioning oil, now we are discussing Ndigbo 2015 and he is still mentioning oil.

If his assertion is correct that the Western Sudanese also have oil reserves, I would be glad if there are sufficient quantities for them not to need us anymore. Nothing pleases a host more than the day his parasite becomes self-sufficient.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by sbeezy8: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
truth is zoning was between the north and obj with some yoruba elite and also the backing of US and UK- the others wanted to write themselves in what ever the north and obj had.

im laughin at folks from the SE who are saying zoning must persists- isnt now between IBB or Saraki ?-in which some northern elements want to use Saraki to unify the "north" lol- which worked for Gowon and IBB- who are both middle belters.

IBB isnt a sellable candidate in the north among the youth, Nigeria, or Around the world. IBB might chicken out and support Saraki. How will the igbos feel if Saraki becomes that northern element and "promises" to hand over presidency to igbo in 2015?

I think its funny
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by chyz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
gadogado:

There are reserves in the south also so what is stopping the north from going their own way if you people have reserves?
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by olafolarin(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
IBB and Atiku's promise of installing an Igbo President come 2011 is just à political Fluke.This Same IBB promised Heaven an Earth on June 12 and what happened eventually?IBB has à Track-Record of broking promises.
The Situation is definitely Dicey and i Hope Ndigbo will Unite in supporting the right candidate.SE got it right in 1999 when they supported the "Grumpy" OBJ.And He compensated the Region with positions.
PDP Is Never my Party and i Don't Support zoning.
Ribadu,Saraki,Shekarau,Obi,Duke,and Fashola are more progressive candidates that understands the yearnings of the New Generation.IBB and their Generation have nothing to offer Nigerians except empty unrealistic promises.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2010
olafolarin:

IBB and Atiku's promise of installing an Igbo President come 2011 is just à political Fluke.[/b]This Same IBB promised Heaven an Earth on June 12 and what happened eventually?IBB has à Track-Record of broking promises.
The Situation is definitely Dicey and i Hope Ndigbo will Unite in supporting the right candidate.SE got it right in 1999 when they supported the "Grumpy" OBJ.And He compensated the Region with positions.
PDP Is Never my Party and i Don't Support zoning.
Ribadu,Saraki,Shekarau,Obi,Duke,and Fashola are more progressive candidates that understands the yearnings of the New Generation.IBB and their Generation have nothing to offer Nigerians except empty unrealistic promises.

You hypocritical propangandists are utterly delusional and out of touch with the political reality. Nobody (Northen politician) is talking about [b]installing
an Igbo president, rather they are emphasizing that they would still adhere to the PDP zoning agreement when its the turn of the SouthEast zone, so long as Ndigbo support them to complete theirs which was truncated by Yaradua's death. . . . . This is clearly an honest politics which would benefit Ndigbo, and not the politics of abandoning the zoning agreement which is tantamount to treading the path of treachery.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2010
^
. . .Talking rubbish at random!
E be like say MetalGong4 don collect pay from IBB! grin
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2010
Solomon227:

@ metalgong

U are d ones working against Ndigbo interests indirectly. Every enlightened Indigbo should know the North has never trusted the SE and even when the SW was their sworn enemy and SE their allies they have always disappointed us by favoring SW at critical times.
If we are negotiating 2015 and we are doing that with IBB or Atiku, that is what I call 'Basket Mouth Open Mic Show'. In as much I am desirable of an ndigbo presidency even in 2011 I refuse to trust the Demons (IBB and Atiku) again and be disappointed at d end of the day. An IBB presidency is going  to b a life one and going by his antecedents will make sure his son succeeds him after his death on the thrown. Atiku has d same tendencies. For now, the only Northerner  I can believe his words is Buhari and unfortunately does not seem to have the resources to match IBB and Atiku outside the North.
Unless the present calculations change, for me and my Indigbo friends Ebele all the way

It is really funny when dumb outsiders try to advice Ndigbo, and at the sametime telling Ndigbo why they can never be the president. . . . .      It is only silly Igbos that would buy into your jaundiced, prejudiced , and pedestrian advice.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2010
Beaf:

^
. . .Talking rubbish at random!
E be like say MetalGong4 don collect pay from IBB! grin

I think you are the one blathering away your energy trying to brush up the dismal record of Jonathan, and the treacherous history of SouthSouth peeps . . . . . grin
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2010
MetalGong4:

I think you are the one blathering away your energy trying to brush up the dismal record of Jonathan, and the treacherous history of SouthSouth peeps . . . . . grin

Did you watch a new comedy on TV? grin
So SS people are treacherous, but you who is attempting to sell your people for a loaf of bread are not? Na wa o! grin grin grin
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2010
Beaf:

Did you watch a new comedy on TV? grin
So SS people are treacherous, but you who is attempting to sell your people for a loaf of bread are not? Na wa o! grin grin grin

Thats one of the reasons you guys are treacherous . To an average Niger-Deltan and the ilks of Edwin clark, truncating agreement and trust which has been in place since 1999 is the way to go. . . . Igbos are still aware of the Biafran and post Biafran antecedents of their so called Southern brothers; hence, no amount of blackmail will work this time around.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2010
MetalGong4:

Thats one of the reasons you guys are treacherous . To an average Niger-Deltan and the ilks of Edwin clark, truncating agreement and trust which has been in place since 1999 is the way to go. . . . Igbos are still aware of the Biafran and post Biafran antecedents of their so called Southern brothers; hence, no amount of blackmail will work this time around.

Sadly, you are talking crap again.  cry cry cry

What part did people from my area play in the war apart from getting invaded by both Biafra and the federal govt? People like you simply sit down, conjure up history and talk absolute bullocks.
Your micro brain broadcasts the falsehood that every SS ethnic group is the same and they somehow betrayed Biafra, cos the only way tribalistic fools like you can exist is by manufacturing history. The Nazi's polished the tricks of false history, and by studying them, we know where to look even before you turn the next ugly corner.

Who had an agreement with you? Neither Biafra nor Nigeria invited us to any meetings before both invading us, but now you sit down there pissing through your mouth, cos your brain is all the way up your arse.

Dude, walk into a bin and close the lid!
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2010
Beaf:

What part did people from my area play in the war apart from getting invaded by both Biafra and the federal govt? People like you simply sit down, conjure up history and talk absolute bullocks.
Your micro brain broadcasts the falsehood that every SS ethnic group is the same and they somehow betrayed Biafra, cos the only way tribalistic fools like you can exist is by manufacturing history. The Nazi's polished the tricks of false history, and by studying them, we know where to look even before you turn the next ugly corner.

Who had an agreement with you? Neither Biafra nor Nigeria invited us to any meetings before both invading us, but now you sit down there pissing through your mouth, cos your brain is all the way up your arse.

Plain gibberish . . . lol sad sad
You just sounded like the senile Edwin Clark!!! . . . . Please come again with a witty reply.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Dede1(m): 1:59am On Sep 14, 2010
Beaf:

I have followed most of your arguments on this board and it will be proper if you maintain your judicious approach to the issues as you have done for a long time and stay away from unwarranted sentiments surrounding GEJ.

I am sure you are not Ijo and probably be an Urhobo or Isoko. The statement about your people being invaded by Biafra or Nigeria is utterly disingenuous. The last time I checked though, there was no country beside Nigeria and Biafra that existed in the former Royal Niger Protectorates. It is very misleading to write that your people, whom I guess, were Nigerians yet invaded by Nigerian army with commanders drawn from Urhobo or Isoko.

Biafra fought Nigeria for what also belonged to the former while Nigeria was fighting to keep its belongings intact.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 2:14am On Sep 14, 2010
MetalGong4:

Plain gibberish . . . lol sad sad
You just sounded like the senile Edwin Clark!!! . . . . Please come again with a witty reply.

Witty reply? You're really funny and strange. You better free yourself from the habit of making up history, otherwise you'll keep getting it in your fcking eye.
I have said it so many times on NL that when Biafra invaded, my very own father was among their targets for execution, then when the federal troops came along he was saved from execution round two by his driver. Why that madness? Because we are minorities whose lives don't matter that every fcking basta'rd thinks they can run roughshod. It is the very same idiocy that drives you.

When I talk about SS, it is with first hand knowledge, cos I am from one of those old well respected families; I've known the kids of top shots from your area, Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba etc; while you are just some skunk making up history in some rat hole.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2010
Dede1:

I have followed most of your arguments on this board and it will be proper if you maintain your judicious approach to the issues and stay away from unwarranted sentiments surrounding GEJ.

I am sure you are not Ijo and probably be an Urhobo or Isoko. The statement about your people being invaded by Biafra or Nigeria is utterly disingenuous. The last time I checked though, there was no country beside Nigeria and Biafra that existed in the former Royal Niger Protectorates. It is very misleading to write that your people, whom I guess, were Nigerians yet invaded by Nigerian army with commanders drawn from Urhobo or Isoko.

Biafra fought Nigeria for what also belonged to the former while Nigeria was fighting to keep its belongings intact.

If you say Biafra never invaded the Midwest, then what was Col Banjo shelling GRA Benin for? If you say the federal govt never invaded the Midwest, what was the murderer, Adekunle doing in Warri, Sapele, Ughelli etc?
What one must realise, is that there were wrongs on all sides of the war, I am not talking about the reason for the war here, but its prosecution.

And you guessed right that I am not Ijaw. There was never any agreement on what side we should side with; the govt never bothered to ask us, same as Biafra; rather we were the unwitting theatre of battle, running from pillar to post when each army approached or withdrew. With the direct experience my family had of the war, it becomes especially painful when people just open their mouths and relate histories that never occurred, maybe MetalGong4 can give precise ways of how we "betrayed" Biafra which we didn't even have a clue about.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Eziachi: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2010
@ Mr Beaf,
One thing you have constantly kept on was quoting your father. Can you tell us how many times your father said to you, he and your kinsmen voted for Nnamdi Azikiwe all those years if not the northerner as their brother?
Or did this new found brotherhood old Eastern suddenly start?

And you kept saying that neither Biafra nor Nigeria asked you where you want go, but did your people stated to them what you wanted to be or become? Why should anyone invite you? Did your peoples invite anyone and they refused? Did you declare where you wanted to be just like the Ibibio or Efik by opening aligning with Biafra and the Ijaws with Nigeria?

tThe probelm Your people had was the fact that they were busy sitting on the fence, waiting to see where the river will be flowing first in the midst of life and death situaton and that is why probably both Biafra/Nigeria attacked you because, you had no stance, they don't know whether you are an enemy or a friend.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Eziachi: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2010
@Ilunguboy,

@Ilungunboy,
Shouldn’t you be concerned about your own problem instead wasting your energy advising Igbo people on what to do? Since when has interest of Igbo people become something to loss sleep over for you and your people?
It I said that “When a lion start advising an antelope on how to be safe in the jungle that antelope must watch his front and back”

Personally I don’t give a damn on who rules Nigeria from north to East but the fact remains, that if Yoruba’s like you are all out dishing out advise to Ndigbo and no longer believed in their so-called zoning, why is it that non of you is a presidential candidate in this election? Or are you lot now saying that non you is capable after OBJ?

As for my IGBO brothers. Our best future is not in any forced fed one Nigeria, irrespective of who is in charge or future, but I can understand the current political bargaining chip.

As for Jonathan, whether he changes his name at the last minute to Nwa-okoronkwo, that won’t wash, I want Igbos who are willing and eligible to vote, do so to vote for based on the fact that interest of Igbo are served through his govt. All this sudden old East nonesense and Ebele as his middle won’t fly even with the most stupid Igbo man.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2010
Beaf:

Witty reply? You're really funny and strange. You better free yourself from the habit of making up history, otherwise you'll keep getting it in your fcking eye.
I have said it so many times on NL that when Biafra invaded, my very own father was among their targets for execution, then when the federal troops came along he was saved from execution round two by his driver. Why that madness? Because we are minorities whose lives don't matter that every fcking basta'rd thinks they can run roughshod. It is the very same idiocy that drives you.

When I talk about SS, it is with first hand knowledge, cos I am from one of those old well respected families; I've known the kids of top shots from your area, Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba etc; while you are just some skunk making up history in some rat hole.

Please all Nairalanders should start clapping for[b] Beaf [/b] because he has licked the arse of many Igbo politicians' children . . What an air brain swine!!!

The[b] bolded [/b] line summarizes the pathetic mentality of the[b] low life [/b] whom I have been dignifying his rants. . . .  Imagine, bragging about the children of politicians you have met. . . .  It is obvious that you will definitely brag about knowing me, if I'm to reveal my identity to you. . . . sad sad
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by MetalGong4: 6:42am On Sep 14, 2010
Eziachi:

@Ilunguboy,

@Ilungunboy,
Shouldn’t you be concerned about your own problem instead wasting your energy advising Igbo people on what to do? Since when has interest of Igbo people become something to loss sleep over for you and your people?
It I said that “When a lion start advising an antelope on how to be safe in the jungle that antelope must watch his front and back”

Personally I don’t give a damn on who rules Nigeria from north to East but the fact remains, that[b] if Yoruba’s like you are all out dishing out advise to Ndigbo and no longer believed in their so-called zoning, why is it that non of you is a presidential candidate in this election? Or are you lot now saying that non you is capable after OBJ?[/b]

As for my IGBO brothers. Our best future is not in any forced fed one Nigeria, irrespective of who is in charge or future, but I can understand the current political bargaining chip.

As for Jonathan, whether he changes his name at the last minute to Nwa-okoronkwo, that won’t wash, I want Igbos who are willing and eligible to vote, do so to vote for based on the fact that interest of Igbo are served through his govt. All this sudden old East nonesense and Ebele as his middle won’t fly even with the most silly Igbo man.

Eziachi:

@ Mr Beaf,
One thing you have constantly kept on was quoting your father. Can you tell us how many times your father said to you, he and your kinsmen voted for Nnamdi Azikiwe all those years if not the northerner as their brother?

And you kept saying that neither Biafra nor Nigeria asked you where you want go, but did your people stated to them what you wanted to be or become? Why should anyone invite you? Did your peoples invite anyone and they refused? Did you declare where you wanted to be just like the Ibibio or Efik by opening aligning with Biafra and the Ijaws with Nigeria?

tThe probelm Your people had was the fact that they were busy sitting on the fence, waiting to see where the river will be flowing first in the midst of life and death situaton and that is why probably both Biafra/Nigeria attacked you because, you had no stance, they don't know whether you are an enemy or a friend.

Thanks Eziachi . . I always enjoy your intelligent, wise and elderly inputs.
Re: Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide by Beaf: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2010
Eziachi:

@ Mr Beaf,

That is the wise thing (and the only choice) for any minority that has not been given any guarantees by the two gladiating behemoths, don't you think? To both sides, we were mere puns and so we behaved in a way that we weren't labelled and wiped out. The case for the Efiks, Ibibios and some Ijaws is very different, they were always in the Eastern region; the Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo and Western Ijaw were all in the Midwest region.

I don't know what you mean by voting with the North, Festus Okotie Eboh was in Ziks party, NCNC. The founding fathers of the Midwest region were Dennis Osadebay (NCNC), Jereton Marierie (NCNC), and James Otobo (AGN). Of course, we started out in alliance with the East with whom we share long borders and were against the West, because Awo's policies were percieved as divisive and the West did not initially support an autonomous Midwest.

The schism with NCNC in the region was created after Osadebay was foisted over Omo Osagie (Edo) and Jereton Marierie (Urhobo); this move particularly upset the Edo, because as early as 1952, Oba Akenzua had already personally taken on the fight for the creation of the MidWest region. You need to look into that to satisfy your question, but we don't hold tightly to the past; politics like life, is a fluid game, sometimes we agree, at other times we don't. Should we be enemies pointing fingers generations later? I think not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opposition Coalition May Apply For APC Registration Next Week / See What Is Coming Up In A Rural Community Of Umuchukwu Anambra State! / When Will Ijaw Youths Realize That Oil Isn't The Only Thing In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.