Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,396 members, 7,947,664 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed (3597 Views)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo / “thick Girls Nation” - Anita Joseph Flaunts Curves In New Photos / "I'm Not Only A Snack, Am Also A Full Bakery" -Anita Joseph Flaunts Banging Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by Michaelkitan(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bursty actress, Anita Joseph had continued to slay as he flaunts her massively curved body on bed in a lovely dress.

See more photos in link below:
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2019/04/actress-anita-joseph-flaunts-her-sexy-massive-curves-photos.html?m=1

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by LuciferYaweh: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where is her neck?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
am i the only one who dislike these "obviously" ugly women with mop on their head, coupled with the disgusting looking nails.... pretending like they were remotely good looking?!

she reminds me of....

8 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by crazyABO(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok n so You know how many times I look sexy on my bed undecided so any mod that move this to front page lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by itspzpics(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Toor
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by Maxcollins042(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Photoshop saving us from gory views since 1988
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by nanakgh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
am i the only one who dislike these "obviously" ugly women with mop on their head, coupled with the disgusting looking nails.... pretending like they were remotely good looking?!

she reminds me of....

OK now that's uncanny. I felt like she reminded me of someone but couldn't quite figure it out. Now I know it's Fiona. Without a doubt. Not even roasting her, they truly do look alike.

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by Raydos: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Old age will soon catch up with this one

One day she will go back to go and watch all the stupid videos she posted on instagram and she will cry
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed by femi4: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Aunty Fiona

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Bbnaija Finally Post Photo Of Mercy On Her Instagram Handle / BBTITANS 2023: Top 10 Richest Big Brother Titans Season1 Housemates / PHOTOS – Davido, Iyanya, Praiz, Bez, Chidinma, Eva On BEAT FM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.