Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo (3908 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Massive Curves In New Photos On Bed / “thick Girls Nation” - Anita Joseph Flaunts Curves In New Photos / "I'm Not Only A Snack, Am Also A Full Bakery" -Anita Joseph Flaunts Banging Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by Kingpunter: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Actress Anita Joseph is an household name virtually everyone on the social media world especially in Nigeria knows about.

The Anambra state born actress took to her gram this morning to post mouth watering close up photos showing of lots of her cleavage baring angles as she advertises a particular make up artist called @edens_glam.

she captioned the photos :

You see why I don’t joke with @edens_glam
Because she will do you cute makeup
Still give you the cutest pictures
Makeup artist take your work seriously
I don’t joke with my pictures no try am oh.

see more photos - https://www.thesleak.com/actress-anita-joseph-flaunts-her-big-breast-and-star-tattoo/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by solmusdesigns: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2019

bellow average

she can do better with better shoot

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by happybee: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Breast, tits, boobs..
These words has different meaning o...
This one na breast..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
OBJECT of Mere Satisfaction to the Men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
May this nonsense never get to front page

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by fasayoblog(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
May this nonsense never get to front page
I pray o
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by Ciaos: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Which one be engagement or wedding ring for all these rings way she wear for fingers so. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by Nuclear99(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OBJECT of Mere Satisfaction to the Men
Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo by WorWorBoy: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Look at those boobs tongue

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Arrives Durban For MTV Africa All Stars Looking Like A Prophet / Human Meat Discover In Mcdonald's Meat Factory / Mind Blowing! Can You Lodge In This Incredible Hotel? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.