Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) (14955 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Tagwaye Foundation Launched, Targets Education Empowerment For Less Privileged / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by titiloyeblog: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gist from @titiloyeblog.com

Nigerian born rapper CDQ made history as he started a new journey of adding value and giving back to the society through an education empowerment scheme.

The Woss Wobi crooner floated an Education Empowerment Initiative which he named “CDQ EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE (CEEI)” with a trip to his state of origin (Kwara State) for kickoff being the son of the soil.

The 2days trip was filled with activities in which he paid courtesy visit to Emir of Ilorin during the first day of arrival to further discuss his intentions and plans for the secondary school students within the state. He therefore proceeded the next day to GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL ILORIN “GSS” where he graduated from over decade ago.

CDQ and his team were well received by the Principal of the school with warm welcome and special assembly gathering by the students to receive one of their icon. The sensational hip hop act who has been relevant in the music scene with back to back hit song across the continent in his kind gesture, surprised the school with writing materials which includes books and pens with wall clocks meant to reach over a thousand students.

According to CDQ’s publicist, the (CEEI) project is targeted at solving writing materials problems across the state as all the secondary schools in Kwara State will get to benefit from it. CDQ also urges the other notable celebrities to imbibe the culture of adding value to the educational sector of the nation.

For more photos below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/cdq-kicks-of-education-empowerment.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by drslimtommy: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
kiss
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by erons22(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
smiley
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Tobicrystal(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wobi
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
After he dan collect Iheanacho money finish

9 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Vinnvito(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by tstx(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Eye service

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by TwoBottles: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin Patiently waiting

7 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Populardemand(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Typical Afonjans swag

Spit

With m flat nose like LuciferYaweh yansh

Spit

Hope he won't empower them on how to mine skull

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
tstx:
Eye service

show us the little you have done.

7 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by useful4us(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
wos wos wobi Nice act from a badt guy

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Gist from @titiloyeblog.com

Nigerian born rapper CDQ made history as he started a new journey of adding value and giving back to the society through an education empowerment scheme.

The Woss Wobi crooner floated an Education Empowerment Initiative which he named “CDQ EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE (CEEI)” with a trip to his state of origin (Kwara State) for kickoff being the son of the soil.

The 2days trip was filled with activities in which he paid courtesy visit to Emir of Ilorin during the first day of arrival to further discuss his intentions and plans for the secondary school students within the state. He therefore proceeded the next day to GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL ILORIN “GSS” where he graduated from over decade ago.

CDQ and his team were well received by the Principal of the school with warm welcome and special assembly gathering by the students to receive one of their icon. The sensational hip hop act who has been relevant in the music scene with back to back hit song across the continent in his kind gesture, surprised the school with writing materials which includes books and pens with wall clocks meant to reach over a thousand students.

According to CDQ’s publicist, the (CEEI) project is targeted at solving writing materials problems across the state as all the secondary schools in Kwara State will get to benefit from it. CDQ also urges the other notable celebrities to imbibe the culture of adding value to the educational sector of the nation.

For more photos below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/cdq-kicks-of-education-empowerment.html?m=1

Kicks off not Kicks of
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by tunjilee003: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
nice one cdq,we kwarans are delighted to have you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by vince2016(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one!! A lot of children will benefit from this initiative as against dolling out millions for one child to get cheap popularity.

4 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Not bad
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Soloton01: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by landmark86: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one bro
Wish others can also give back 2 the community that made them

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by landmark86: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
tstx:
Eye service

Keep quite
Who u eve EPP

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by lukui: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
a little boy walked along a sea shore and saw some thousands of almost dead star fishes, he picked one of them and threw it back into the sea, a man walked up yo him and said: what the hell do you think you are doing? you can't save all of them!, the boy replied, well I just saved one!

you may not be able to save everyone! or solve all the problems, but the little you can do will later amount to something!

12 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
tstx:
Eye service

My bro, not just eye service.. CDQ is looking for who to scam with this education project bla bla bla.. . Soon he will call on sponsors and investors to put in their money and when they do, nigga loot the funds. This shiit reminds me of Wyclef foundation.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by tstx(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Nigga looking for who to scam. Soon he will call on sponsors and investors to put in their money and when they do, nigga loot the funds. This shiit reminds me of Wyclef foundation.

... cheesy
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by prince2ce(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
That’s a good way to appreciate and give back to ones root , cdQ has proved to be a good son of the soil unlike some of our popular guys that’s called themselves celebrity but forget that we are all celeb in our individuals fold of expertise that flaunt cars and houses online, Olu maintain should try and emulate this young guys by giving back to his root (Ondo Town)

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by quincerama: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
cdq yea yea this is good ea this is good man
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Taduma1(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
cry
tstx:
Eye service

no be only eye service but nose service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yea. I saw that on TV.

Nice gesture cool.

Haters on this thread are jobless yoots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Gifty Reacts To Pregnancy Report / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK / Ubi Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.