Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) (14958 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Tagwaye Foundation Launched, Targets Education Empowerment For Less Privileged / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by BlackfireX: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chai.....

See dressing like one guy that used to shout woss wobi at the bus stop.
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by qanda: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by joshjc(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
nice one not like some who empower naked slay queens
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by tstx(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Taduma1:
cryno be only eye service but nose service

Do you know what eye service mean?? What he is doing is good.. But so far say he was accompanied by camera, them automatically e don turn wye service
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
tstx:

If I've ever scammed anyone in Nairaland let me die a horrible death... And if I've never scammed anyone.. the same thing will happen to you.... I
Oh my bro. My post isnt about u. Am talikng about CDQ who opens a foundation just to scam potential investors and sponsors same way Wyclef opened a foundation for his country and uses that platform to steal.

I quoted u because of the 'eye service' comment u made.
I was trying to tell u that not only CDQ is doing eye service, he is also trying to scam.

So sorry bro for whatever I might cost u for my post.
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by michaelbiz: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Nigga looking for who to scam. Soon he will call on sponsors and investors to put in their money and when they do, nigga loot the funds. This shiit reminds me of Wyclef foundation.

Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho upandan........ na by yourself you use ur head carry curse.....just like dat
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by bossrillboss: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:
grin Patiently waiting
..pls r u sure.
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by tstx(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Oh my bro. My post isnt about u. Am talikng about CDQ who opens a foundation just to scam potential investors and sponsors same way Wyclef opened a foundation for his country and uses that platform to steal.

I was trying to tell u that not only CDQ is doing eye service, he is also trying to scam.

I'm not going to lie... That post spoilt my mood. Please edit it.. Im going to do same to mine

**modified
Done..
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by TwoBottles: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
bossrillboss:
..pls r u sure.

April 14, my brother..
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by bossrillboss: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:

April 14, my brother..
..great o,I can't wait o.
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
michaelbiz:

Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho upandan........ na by yourself you use ur head carry curse.....just like dat
The nigga I quoted misunderstood my post. My post was about CDQ who opens a foundation to scam potential investors just like Wyclef did.

My quote wasnt about tstx. I quoted him because of the 'eye service' comment he made.

I was just trying to tell him that CDQ is not only doing eye service but he is about to scam gullible investors.

Tstx sorry once again.

U are not a scammer pls!

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Sammyadexxx(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
NoSidonLook:
After he dan collect Iheanacho money finish
your mouth is bad...lol

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
tstx:

... cheesy
done.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Stoner(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
May God reward you in multiple folds.

Wish i have the financial wherewithal to do such benevolence.
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by afonjabreed(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:
grin Patiently waiting
I'm about to loose patience...
I can't wait!!!

1 Like

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:

You need to go and watch your mind, you would be a horrible human being in real life not everyone is like you
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by isan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
shut the fvuck up u idiot angry
GreatResearcher:

Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
isan:
shut the fvuck up u idiot angry
Lol. Clown
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by GreatResearcher: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You need to go and watch your mind, you would be a horrible human being in real life not everyone is like you
another clown spotted.
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by thestevens: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
What the hell is he wearing?
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Xbursta(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
tstx:
Eye service

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
why don't you use your skill 2 build a site for your self
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
God bless him... As in how much did he worth in music industry to do such...so nice gesture
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by roberthill4luv: 5:00am On Apr 10, 2019
my guy wan enter politics for 2023,just like Shina Peller
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Teejay13(m): 5:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Amazing gesture..
Re: CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) by Taduma1(f): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
tstx:

Do you know what eye service mean?? What he is doing is good.. But so far say he was accompanied by camera, them automatically e don turn wye service
yea i know what eye service is. What if he has to feed the eye of the unknown sponsor somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Gifty Reacts To Pregnancy Report / Ubi Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Naira Marley Announces New Album "God's Time Is The Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.