Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute (26588 Views)

Man Escapes Death As Huge Boulder Crushes His Car After He Stepped Out (Photo) / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, In Ogun State / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2019
See how a Policemen stripped a man naked, dehumanize him as stepped out to buy petrol, yesterday, in Akute, Ogun State

It's quite unbelievable how all this all this men if the Nigerian force treat civilians that they were meant to protect, like animals without sympathy, and it's quite unfortunate that people were there but no one could rescue him while he was beaten to pulp and even thrown in dirty water and everyone was busy watching.

See video and more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/04/policemen-naked-dehumanize-man-who.html

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Kingpee2(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2019
The color and shape of the uniform is unarguably stupid ,how do you expect them to have sense ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by HighKing01(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Sick force

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by paddyofboss(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Kill them when u see dem

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by NLevents: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Lord save us from the brutality of what is suppose to be the Nigerian security force.

By the way, Saturday is the nairaland House/pool party wink

Check this link to be a part of it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5062225/nairaland-get-together-party-6.0

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by TRCdesigns: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
We are just lawless in this country... No matter what the situation might be, our officers just keep acting as if they are not human as well.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by chuks34(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Tufiakwa to NPF

spits angry
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by tommykiwi(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Zoo of a country!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Skepticus: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
The color and shape of the uniform is unarguably stupid ,how do you expect them to have sense ?

cool

Wack uniform, wack thinking mentality and a shitty nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by olu77(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
These stupid and untrained elements again. I am ashamed to call police my friend.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Sirpaul(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
we CRY for help Oh Lord!....... NIGERIA
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
This is getting out of hand. The ones meant to protect the citizens are killing them. Overseas it's white police killing black people but here black police killing their fellow black people. It's just so sad.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Pearlyakin(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
There is no end in sight for police brutality
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by dfrost: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2019
angry
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by colossus91(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2019
I remember the Bleep the police movement the N.W.A started in USA mehn we need revolution like mad
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by dfrost: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2019
NeededGist:
This is getting out of hand. The ones meant to protect the citizens are killing them. Overseas it's white police killing black people but here black police killing their fellow black people. It's just so sad.

It has always been black killing blacks. The number of people who die out of the hands of fellow blacks are more than the ones the police kill in US.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by okuya: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2019
POLICE SPOKESMAN WILL NOW COME AND TELL US THAT THE MAN STRIPPED HIMSELF AND STARTED SWIMMING IN THE DIRTY WATER, AND THAT THE PROFESSIONAL POLICEMEN WERE ONLY STOPPING HIM FROM ENDANGERING HIS OWN LIFE.
JUST WATCH OUT

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Halopy: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Oh my God, can't we just do something about these animals in uniform, I foresee revolution against the Nigeria police very soon. Mark my word!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by tstx(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2019
.. We are always quick to judge our policemen.... We no dey ever ask the right question like..

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by efcdf: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2019
ewd

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2019
dfrost:

It has always been black killing blacks. The number of people who die out of the hands of fellow blacks are more than the ones the police kill in US.
I know about black on black crimes but I'm talking about the police in this case.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Zansu007: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2019
From Petrol to Sation. Animal farm#
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by amalab30(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2019
The police is in dire need of a reform, not only SARS. Imagine this kind of worrying scene they're causing.

We need to appreciate the Media tools we have in our hands. If not this, the carnage caused by policemen would have been uncountable.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by dan761(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2019
The Police Public Relation should take note ,If truly he is a Genuine Police man it's really Portrays a bad image for the NPF . Let Justice be done .

Are you having Infections issues like Staphylococcus aureus ,Is your wife not yet pregnant because of Ovarian cyst or PID ,I have same problem with my wife before it was solved by a Natural therapist I met here on Nairaland .We have kids now .You too can be freed .His Website is http://www.gardennaturalshealth.com ,You will be glad you visit . His WhatsApp contact is 08100459321
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by balonaija(f): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Afonja007: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2019
re you sure that place is ondo ?because according to oil soup people all their region looks like dubai or london

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Unconquerable: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2019
I’d rather die than allow myself to be treated like this by men I can feed and clothe. This was what Fela sang about in STB. People would rather allow themselves to be dehumanized than take the bull by the horn and face the consequence.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Hades2016(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria is being fvcked with a long fat diccck shabiii people wa vote " Next Level " una go hear am

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by popes001: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2019
So the man stepped out to buy fuel and the Nigerian police force decided to dehumanise him. There’s something missing here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Bomb Discovered In Afaraukwu Primary School, Abia / Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.