Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute (26589 Views)

Man Escapes Death As Huge Boulder Crushes His Car After He Stepped Out (Photo) / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, In Ogun State / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Exponental(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Someday, a revolution against the police will start in this country.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Rolly22(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Unconquerable:
I’d rather die than allow myself to be treated like this by men I can feed and clothe. This was what Fela sang about in STB. People would rather allow themselves to be dehumanized than take the bull by the horn and face the consequence.

Sometimes the consequences becomes death and we make our usual noise online and that would be the end.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Unconquerable: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

Sometimes the consequences becomes death and we make our usual noise online and that would be the end.
Next time you say I make my usual noise online. Personalize it to you: you and I are not dancing to the same beat.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Without their Useless uniforms and Guns None of them can stand in a Brutal fist fight.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by SVC6000: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Skepticus:

cool

Wack uniform, wack thinking mentality and a shitty nation.
Just One Gun Shut. Him Go Pull That Uniform Nd Flee Into Bush. Useless Set Of People

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Very ugly and disgusting environment.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
popes001:
So the man stepped out to buy fuel and the Nigerian police force decided to dehumanise him. There’s something missing here
Lol, most people have stopped using their brains. I was not there so i Cant really say the police are guilty or innocent but one thing we should remember is that most people usually go unclad to prevent arrest forgetting that police nor dey fear unclothedness. That is just the senerio i'm seeing here but if truely the police did this (which i find hard to believe), then they are wrong. Na only the guy dey road abi? Funny bloggers

1 Like

Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by northvietnam(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mine would be

Otunba Gandollar
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
It's without a doubt that Nigerians are the MOST abused people on this planet by either their government, arms of their government or by foreign governments and their citizens. The not so surprising part is that Nigerians have gotten so numb and used to the ill-treatment that they just take it without objection and protestation. Now, the question that needs to be asked is: "How much longer would the citizens be able to take these abusive behaviors from their government and those who are supposed to protect and serve them?"

Nigeria, as a country is definitely at a crossroad and its citizens regardless of ethnic stripes, have to make a choice on which direction they want the country to go. It is obvious that the current trajectory that the country is on is not sustainable and if history teaches us anything, Nigeria is teetering on the brink of collapse. At this very moment, there is a total disregard for the rule of law especially by those who were sworn in to uphold them.

The citizens see this lackadaisical attitude towards law abiding on a daily basis and thus are inured to such. Then we often wonder why is there so much chaos and lawlessness in the country. It is because of this adage: "Monkey sees monkey do." So, if we want a more civil society that the citizens richly deserve, we ALL must take an active role in trying to move the country in the right direction albeit when we see a civilian being assaulted for no reason by a Policeman or military personnel. We must be the CHANGE that we want.
Re: Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute by olmoRoc: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
These were the same people who were scared to wear their uniform during the reign of Lawrence Anini and Monday Osunbor. I just wish we had some other responsible robbers since people like the bystanders in this case are mere cowards. When people start to act, they will be afraid to act arbitrarily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Bomb Discovered In Afaraukwu Primary School, Abia / Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.