Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers (3423 Views)

Why Do Some Car Owners Don't Want To Sell Their Plate Number With A Car / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents / Why Nigerians Are Afraid To Buy Some Car Brands? - Gabriel Salifu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Johnmokan(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
I saw this posted on instagram and i was like WOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Johnmokan(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Before

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Johnmokan(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
After

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Johnmokan(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, what can you say about this?
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by dgitrader(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
A Freshly assembled sweet-looking, potential Moving-wreckage, without customs paper.
Show us a picture of the dashboard lights, I bet u it will be Christmas lights.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by CarGuideNG: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by legalwealth(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
How are you very sure that it is the same benz that was assembled?

#Justasking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
I don't believe this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Not possible.

Not with this type of car.

There's nobody with enough competence and equipment to carry out this type of job in Nigeria without tell tale signs when you inspect the vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by legalwealth(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mynd44:
I don't believe this

Seconded except proven otherwise! !!

1 Like

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by computerglobal(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
cool

cool
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Mayor555(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Prove that it's the same car.
Prove that the car belongs to a dealer.

Funny people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by lwise(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Not same car, they probably use the parts to repair another one.

1 Like

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Patrick33(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
If this was an audi 80 i'd probably believe..thats nothing less than a 2012 mercedes...its not assembled manually..robots do that.m
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
hmmmmmmmm
this is strong, it requires a strong person to confirm
cc gazzuzz
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
8years ago I did same type if job on a 2000 accord it went well, and NO one would know the car was joined together if not told. Reason for joining car was a damaged frame from an accident. It was done in the north.

As for this picture it is very possible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mynd44:
I don't believe this

very possible.
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by kingreign(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Give done this on quite a number of cars and NO BODY WILL KNOW such was done on these cars. But I don't think I'd have the conscience to do such any more.

4llerbuntu:
Not possible.

Not with this type of car.

There's nobody with enough competence and equipment to carry out this type of job in Nigeria without tell tale signs when you inspect the vehicle.
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by CocoaOla: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abeg were are those proud Benzeama gangs their attention is needed here
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by CocoaOla: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abeg were are those proud Benzeama gangs grin their attention is needed here
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by RZArecta2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Possible, dunno if it’s reliable though
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
RZArecta2:
Possible, dunno if it’s reliable though

Unreliable, if vehicle is involved in a crash it will most certainly break in 2 wink

2 Likes

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
kingreign:
Give done this on quite a number of cars and NO BODY WILL KNOW such was done on these cars. But I don't think I'd have the conscience to do such any more.

The car won't have any tell tale signs when scanned?

The wiring, sensors , everything intact and pass the tests?

Every Mercedes I've ever come across with cut and welded frame had issues driving straight! shocked shocked
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by kingreign(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
4llerbuntu:

The car won't have any tell tale signs when scanned?

The wiring, sensors , everything intact and pass the tests?

Every Mercedes I've ever come across with cut and welded frame had issues driving straight! shocked shocked

The person wey do the one wey you come across never learn work finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by okoroemeka(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
kingreign:

The person wey do the one wey you come across never learn work finish.
haaaahaaaa,let the doubters come to ogbuka obosi in onitsha and see wonders,more than 10 cars/SUVs 2012/17 models will be sliced and dismantled so they can fit in a container, even if custom open the container it's spare parts, dismantled engines and gear,wires packed in bags and cut body parts will be what they will see,when they arrive it will be joined and assembled so perfectly that you can't know happened,if an engineer from Lexus/ Mercedes will see what this guys are doing with their beloved cars they will have a heart attack.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by kingreign(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
okoroemeka:
haaaahaaaa,let the doubters come to ogbuka obosi in onitsha and see wonders,more than 10 cars/SUVs 2012/17 models will be sliced and dismantled so they can fit in a container, even if custom open the container it's spare parts, dismantled engines and gear,wires packed in bags and cut body parts will be what they will see,when they arrive it will be joined and assembled so perfectly that you can't know happened,if an engineer from Lexus/ Mercedes will see what this guys are doing with their beloved cars they will have a heart attack.

Ahahahahaha even in Ladipo, Itire, Trinity too. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
8years ago I did same type if job on a 2000 accord it went well, and NO one would know the car was joined together if not told. Reason for joining car was a damaged frame from an accident. It was done in the north.

As for this picture it is very possible.

wonderful...this KS senior construction
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by Investmentfreak: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
How can one get to identify this kind of join join? grin
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by CarGuideNG: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:
How can one get to identify this kind of join join? grin

2 steps:

■ A comprehensive V I N/ History Report would almost always reveal such severe damage, if the accident happened before the car was shipped to Nigeria.

If the report shows such damage there may be no need for the second step:

■ Thorough physical inspection would reveal the damage and repair signs, whether the accident happened before it was shipped, or after it was already imported.
Re: Come And See Thee Wonders Of Some Car Dealers by AgentGoat: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

) / Drifting At 240km/h / In An Unnecessary Dilemma... Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.