Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu (28058 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by koolbe(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Moghalu was certainly a better candidate than Atiku and Buhari. We deserve the kinda leaders we get.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by williams85(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2019
AK481:

You don’t understand sacarsm?
There’s nothing sarcastic about his comment..
He’s just ignorant...
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Awaja(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2019
I rather follow an old man that willfully pledged to support the young ones than follow a clueless youth with only sweet words .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by valarmorghulis: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2019
williams85:

There’s nothing sarcastic about his comment..
He’s just ignorant...
U don't really understand sarcasm, that guy isn't a Muslim
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Realdeals(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2019
In the last election, less than 30M out of the 76M eligible voters actually voted, blame the over 46M voters that refused to cast there vote, but are wailing all over the street and on internet......They are Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by IMASTEX: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I agree
..you see them here daily creating tribalistic threads and calling names.....most of them voted for either atiku or buhari(how can sensible youths vote for two old men)
.Nigerian youths deserve whatever they get!!
Seconded
That is the way to know a country that is still not ready for a positive change

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by jrusky(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2019
Look at who is talking? You are a disappointment to yourself and your generation for selling your birth right to Buhari at wee hour in the last election so Moghalu or Anghulu thunder fire you. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Aystarz: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I agree
..you see them here daily creating tribalistic threads and calling names.....most of them voted for either atiku or buhari(how can sensible youths vote for two old men)

You write harshly (about us) but truly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by RichBoy247: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I agree

So we should have voted for the idiotic amd looting Kingsley. The former CBN deputy governor who was there when Goatluck and his gang of 40 thieves were looting and sharing our treasury. Even when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi screamed, Kingsley was quiet, instead Kingsley colluded with Goatluck, Okonjo-Iwealla, Diezaini and imPatience Jonathan to push Sanusi Lamido out because as Goatluck amd his gang were looting, Kingsley was stealing his own too.

When you see Kingsley Moghalu, tell him I said his forefathers are mad. He should go and enjoy his loot and pray that CBN does not do an audit of Goatluck era spending because if it does, then Kingsley may join Sambo Daduki and El-Zakky Zakky in timeless jail.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by deewhydoski(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Unconquerable:
As I type this I’m still thinking of the right word to describe your level of stupidity. This guy is a Ph. D, a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank: But even without knowing you personally I’m sure you’re semi literate; With no meaningful achievement in life to justify the free air you breathe. You call yourself a Yoruba Muslim but I can tell you an average Hausa Muslim does not see you as a true Muslim; To them you’re a second-class Muslim or better still an infidel.
You are right bro.... Hausa Muslim are less concern about Yoruba Muslim... Come and see how they kill them here in jos
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Boyooosa(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Some people suggested that he should start from the grassroot. What do u think?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Rolings: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2019
jabberjawz:
Of course yes...... when you have a hungry set of people pledging loyalty to Sai Baba...for 30k stipend.....they are here...we all know them by thier names.....

Somewhere in Sudan and Algeria, youths are standing for thier rights and the future of thier country......in Nigeria the lazy youths are defending an 80 something year old life less (Ancestor).

Even the real Ancestors ( Father's of Nigeria) are weeping for these youths in thier grave.

If you were a Sudanese or Algerian you would have protested 30 YEARS rule of one man...... Nigeria's case is different, whether you voted atiku (collecting dollars) or sai baba(receiving 30k stipend) you are one of those youths he is disappointed in.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Denikayan: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
obonujoker:
Look at this failed clown.. How do you expect I a Yoruba Muslim to vote for you over baba?? Werey man
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
Look at this failed clown.. How do you expect I a Yoruba Muslim to vote for you over baba?? Werey man
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s]v
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
[s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s][s]
obonujoker:
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2019
RichBoy247:

So we should have voted for the idiotic amd looting Kingsley. The former CBN deputy governor who was there when Goatluck and his gang of 40 thieves were looting and sharing our treasury. Even when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi screamed, Kingsley was quiet, instead Kingsley colluded with Goatluck, Okonjo-Iwealla, Diezaini and imPatience Jonathan to push Sanusi Lamido out because as Goatluck amd his gang were looting, Kingsley was stealing his own too.

When you see Kingsley Moghalu, tell him I said his forefathers are mad. He should go and enjoy his loot and pray that CBN does not do an audit of Goatluck era spending because if it does, then Kingsley may join Sambo Daduki and El-Zakky Zakky in timeless jail.

Point of correction. Kinsley Muoghalu left office when Sanusi left office as CBN governor. It will be wise you verify facts before making unfounded assertions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Lordseyad(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2019
obonujoker:

I guess Morghalu is right after all.

Gosh! You sef, just see the dissapointment in your statement.

See how you reason na... Haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by MLK22555: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Same thing we are saying tribalism and religion won’t make Nigeria go forward my Yoruba Muslim brother
obonujoker:
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Chemstar: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I agree

I actually observed this during the last general elections in my hood in Ketu Lagos. Youths were seen playing football on the roads and drinking. At my polling unit, over 90% of those who came out to vote were old people 50 years and above. Those of us below 40 years of age were very very few.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by titiloyeblog: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Baba dey vex say them no vote for am
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Naijageak(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2019
I will not disagree because they voted more.
My father was a very brave man but he told me he is scared of only the foolish people because they are very much in the society thereby voting bad leaders to lead both the sensible and foolish
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by frowland(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2019
jabberjawz:
Of course yes...... when you have a hungry set of people pledging loyalty to Sai Baba...for 30k stipend.....they are here...we all know them by thier names.....

Somewhere in Sudan and Algeria, youths are standing for thier rights and the future of thier country......in Nigeria the lazy youths are defending an 80 something year old life less (Ancestor).

Even the real Ancestors ( Father's of Nigeria) are weeping for these youths in thier grave.

No! Sai baba youths actually showed up, Atikulated youths on the other hand didn't show up on election day (Majority of them playing football). They are totally what we call e-warriors.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Baba and atiku know politics, hv structure and strategy more than moghalu by far. Those 2 already have party structure leverage, money to Mobilize, they know how to politically engage their target base and people. My uncle studied political science and I had privilege of watching him do sm active politics and campaign strategy educational meetings back then for sm politicians and it was not beans. They are students of history and politics and know the terrains to follow.
I think you may be Right, in simple terms Buhari knows Nigerians Weak points and he knows were their shoes hurt, He also knows their mentalities that most Nigerians are poor Ignorant illierates All they need are Sloganised Empty campaign promises. He also knows that Nigeria is divided by Religion and ethnicsms Overall buhari understands Nigeria and Nigerians. So he the used divide and rule tactics, that gave buhari an easy victory.

But this moghalu guy just came out of No were and began to speak big grammars, most nigerians do not need long Grammars. they just want simple Slogans like changi or next level, Artikulate, lies and rubbish. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by shugabasbn: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2019
I knew the guy is not from my region but I campaigned and vote for him because he is one if not the best but truly our youth are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up

You're one of the biggest disappointment too...

How, Sir?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2019
thatareaguy:

You are funny. So, in your mind Buhari and Atiku are more qualified to lead Nigeria? You believe they are proven - tested and trusted; leaders who have the interests of their people at heart, non-tribalists and good policy makers?
Besides, who said you must climb the ladder? Who was Buhari before he became president in 2015? Governor? Wasn't he a dictator that overthrew a civilian government. Kingsley has worked with the United Nations, the CBN; he's not just some random Nigerian who believes he can do a "Macron."

It's not about who is more qualified.

It's about the network of the political parties that Buhari and Atiku ran with.

It's about the loyalists that these guys have built all over the country over time.

Are You gonna rate Kingsley with Buhari and Atiku when it comes to their network?

Stop being intellectual and be practical.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2019
gypsey:
I think you may be Right, in simple terms Buhari knows Nigerians Weak points and he knows were their shoes hurt, He also knows their mentalities that most Nigerians are poor Ignorant illierates All they need are Sloganised Empty campaign promises. He also knows that Nigeria is devided by Religion and ethnicsms Overall buhari understands Nigeria and Nigerians. that gave buhari an easy victory.

Beyond whatever Buhari knows or did, the fact is moghalu and the rest simply didn’t do enough. Even Atiku Fvcked himself up bt his sm of his unnecessary and uninformed statements and strategy. They made it easy for Buhari to play on the feeble and naive mindset of most Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by imam07: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2019
jabberjawz:

But people have voted ariku and he won you wld not hv opened your dirty mouth here to say youths voted for 80 years old man.
Secondly on what you said about the youths collecting 30k. Yes the stipend can't do much in their live but people like u are the one that can't even give out ordinary 1k to help others financially. How much hv u given out to people who needed help around you this year. Your conscience will judge you as u read this.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by NaMeAboki: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2019
obonujoker:

Abeg commot park one side.

Did Yoruba Muslim or anybody else stop you from voting for your own kith and kin?

Why did you ppl reject him and instead voted massively for Atiku Abubakar - another Fulani man?

Typical Igbo victim mentality - blaming everybody for their own self imposed travails.

You ppl should be hanging your heads in shame.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Ahmed3rdjuly: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2019
He disappointed the youths too
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2019
Awol1:

It's not about who is more qualified.

It's about the network of the political parties that Buhari and Atiku ran with.

It's about the loyalists that these guys have built all over the country over time.

Are You gonna rate Kingsley with Buhari and Atiku when it comes to their network?

Stop being intellectual and be practical.
you are correct, buhari already has a stronghold on most of his supporter years before moghalu, No one ever heard of moghalu, even i never heard of him.

Some Nigerians would have voted buhari just for the Name buhari Regardless. i was in doubt of your assertions but now i uderstand what you are trying to articulate and you are Right %100.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Beyond whatever Buhari knows or did, the fact is moghalu and the rest simply didn’t do enough. Even Atiku Fvcked himself up bt his sm of his unnecessary and uninformed statements and strategy. They made it easy for Buhari to play on the feeble and naive mindset of most Nigerians.
I agree. Buhari didn't even raise a finger during his campaign, He was sure he will win, Didn't even bother to attend the debates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.