Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,121 members, 7,877,164 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public (605 Views)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by ty4real123: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
This happened to one of my friends in the school at the lecture hall, so he was trying to woo a lady before the arrival of the lectural, and the lady gave him a dirty slap in the presence of all the students in the lecture hall, and this friend of mine left the lecture hall without saying a word. If you were the one, what would you have done to the lady?
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
But what will give a woman the right to slap me first of all.

Except all this attention seeking men that are will to disgrace them self just to get the attention of a woman.

As one age there are thing that one ought to automatically stop.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by correctyourself(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
ty4real123:
This happened to one of my friends in the school at the lecture hall, so he was trying to woo a lady before the arrival of the lectural, and the lady gave him a dirty slap in the presence of all the students in the lecture hall, and this friend of mine left the lecture hall without saying a word. If you were the one, what would you have done to the lady?

Just leave her and go, surely nemesis would catch up with her one day, probably outside the school, because its her character, hence she can't stop and would sure do it to someone elsewhere where she would get in return double to the extent she would not be able to hear the sound of a trailer engine. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by matify83: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Revenge is best served cold.

In the words of el-rufai, she has incurred a debt she has to pay someday however long.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by vanida6: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Leave her for God nah cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by vibbb: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ignore her but make sure u date d most beautiful girl around.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by sukhothai: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
if the woman is someone old enough to birth me.. i no go react.. but if na all this small small girls 35 years and below.. i would beat the living daylight out of her.. and also change it for any guy that comes to support her

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
if I was in the guy's shoes, oh wait his shoes won't size me my feet are too big. but if a lady slaps me oh wait her hand won't reach my cheek am too tall.but if it happens Sha I will just smile and walk out I can't get expelled over a slap
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked shocked Ha! Hot one? embarassed embarassed Very bad
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Slaps You In Public by MJBOLT: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
she's gonna get slapped back,i no get time for rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This?? / Make Him Or Her Get Jealous!! Here Are 5 Ways To Make Your Ex Jealous / 23 Things A Man Should Not Do To A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.