Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:31 AM

If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? (2006 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by lukui: 2:34am On Jul 13, 2019
This is coming after surfing through the home page of Nairaland this evening and noting one of the trending news is
Re: Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant.
https://www.nairaland.com/5296324/lady-assaults-slaps-huge-guy
And most of you guys will have read this news, so if you are the guy that was slapped, now what will you do?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by richmind2019(m): 3:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Open I will not lie o, I will beat her to stupor
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Oreofepeters: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Na to give her factory reset slap sure pass........... That will correct her thinking, you must not slap a man

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 13, 2019
lukui:
This is coming after surfing through the home page of Nairaland this evening and noting one of the trending news is
And most of you guys will have read this news, so if you are the guy that was slapped, now what will you do?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink
Slap her back of course. undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Gofwane(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Na to remove belt and beat the slapping spirit out of her life
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by uthlaw: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2019
beat pride and nonsense commot for her body...
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by chiommy123(f): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2019
What happened to turning the other side
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by seniorgozman(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Walk away
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2019
chiommy123:
She didn't resist not slapping why should i?
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by LarryBee1k: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Depending on my mood. I've not hit any woman since my secondary school days. But no woman have ever slap me so I don't know.

Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by osemoses69: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2019
No too much talk nah just commot her two front teeth
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Ekez(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Ooh see question,
You suppose ask , if a woman slap you , how you wan take beat am.
To scatter her face with slap or blow ,nansense

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by tobby20: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
I just hope she has sexy ass ..cos I'll bang her soul out of her body
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Burgcudi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Turn to the other side
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
chiommy123:
that's actually sexist turning the other side just because she's a woman. The non sexist thing to do would be to unfortunately slap her as a sign that you are treating her equal. Equality comes with a price

5 Likes

Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
That was a joke incase they tag me as woman beater just playing with the logic o
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by chinchonglee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
I kid u not....

I wee beat blood out of her brains...

Re u my mother
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
chinchonglee:
I kid u not....

I wee beat blood out of her brains...

Re u my mother
grin grin
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Unrated900(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
If a woman slap me,If she immediately ask for forgiveness I will let it go.

But if she do that intentionally and still laughed it out then I will never let her go

I will charge her for complete public assault and she will go to jail

Get a lawyer today thank me tomorrow
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Minemrys: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
lukui:
depends. If i did s0mething wr0ng, i'll let it pass but if i was just on my own minding my business, i'll reciprocate.
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Minemrys: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ekez:
Ooh see question, You suppose ask , if a woman slap you , how you wan take beat am. To scatter her face with slap or blow ,nansense
na una type w0man dy c0ntr0l for house.
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
I will do the same to her
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by bastardmod: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2019
chiommy123:
I will just walk away grin grin grin

Gunshot loading... . cool
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2019
It depends. If it's a cute slap, I'll kiss her. If the slap make my eye red, I'll Bleep her aggressively with my rod of passion and cum loudly on her face.
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by tunize(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Depends on the age grade of the woman since u nor specify. Matured woman i go lock up. Young girl i won't beat her though but i go give her two slap back.
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by loswhite(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
I will reciprocate the gesture
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
lukui:

I will respond with a destiny changing slap!
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Skmoda360(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
richmind2019:
Open I will not lie o, I will beat her to stupor
I have never been slapped before so until then I'm outta here...... trash can thing...
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by may320: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Guys here aren't smiling o. grin
Dont forget women are weaker vessel. Guess a stern warning should suffice. smiley
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by withoutborders: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Funny thing- what will you do if your guy friend who is dating your sister slaps her----- like this guy https://365dayswithoutborders./2019/07/14/remember/: read and let me know
Re: If A Woman Slaps You, As A Guy, What Will You Do? by Originalsly: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
chiommy123:

Which other cheek?...in such situations most mem have one cheek.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself / .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer / All Women Are Like That, Including My Mum, My Sisters And My Aunts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.