Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,938 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nigeria And The World Record Attempt: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria And The World Record Attempt: (493 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / Lagos Deputy Gov Set For World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The World Record Attempt: by bengy1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
Good day people,

Before anything, i must firstly apologize for not being on ground to update y'all on the recent happenings as regards our preparations. I hope you guys will find it in your hearts to forgive me. Well, back to the focus of the moment: THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT IN NIGERIA.

A great man once said "you can do anything if you have enthusiasm"- Henry Ford. Now, info has it that a lot of pips out there wanna WITNESS, PARTAKE of this inspirational, mind-blowing activity and are like HOW is this possible?.

Well, this is a World Record Attempt (Largest Salsa Dance) event in Salsa dancing thus, all you need to do is to log on to www.salsaafrica.com and register there. It is free to sign up on-line and be part of this pursuit of ours as we together place Nigeria on the Salsa World map by attempting to do this  here in Africa, Nigeria, live in Lagos.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises". by- Demosthenes.
Re: Nigeria And The World Record Attempt: by mybetop: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2010

(1) (Reply)

And The Best Fiction Stories On Nl Goes To: / Brand New Laptops For Sale / Brand New Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.