Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,936 members, 7,966,470 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People (16803 Views)

Planned Protests: Wike Holds Town Hall Meeting With FCT Residents (photos) / Army Chief, Yahaya Attends Church Service, Says "We Will Destroy Insurgency" / Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by davillian(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
HI, I WANT THIS TO GO VIRAL

I am UGO MANUEL, on January 27th I had a quarrel with a girl on facebook, she insulted me because I tried calling her on messenger. When I tried to keep her calm, she insulted me more and I did same, then blocked her.
The next day a guy added me, when I accepted him. He left a message for me saying he place a curse on me and my generation then he blocked me. Tho I'm not scared, but I'm trying to make peace. I have been trying to search these people on facebook but can't see them cos I didn't really get their names. All I know is that they're deltans from Warri (Urhobo).

I just want to say I'M SORRY.

please share this message till it gets to them.
Guy lock up.
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by davillian(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
HI, I WANT THIS TO GO VIRAL

I am UGO MANUEL, on January 27th I had a quarrel with a girl on facebook, she insulted me because I tried calling her on messenger. When I tried to keep her calm, she insulted me more and I did same, then blocked her.
The next day a guy added me, when I accepted him. He left a message for me saying he place a curse on me and my generation then he blocked me. Tho I'm not scared, but I'm trying to make peace. I have been trying to search these people on facebook but can't see them cos I didn't really get their names. All I know is that they're deltans from Warri (Urhobo).

I just want to say I'M SORRY.

please share this message till it gets to them.
On a serious note, use another persons Facebook to search the names, search the girl and search the boy wither names
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by ofiko123(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nice one wike..
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by pode(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
All we want is good governance. Shekina!!!! Biko pay pensioners their gratuity

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.
Are you part of the people he's owning?
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
pode:

Are you part of the people he's owning?

Yes oh my broda. He's owning my father
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats sir. Please tackle the challenges of Rivers State squarely.

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Nnamdijude: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
nija politicians get mind o thanking God for election you knw you rigged
haba make una fear God small na
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Nnamdijude: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
davillian:

Guy lock up.

mtchew did you offend them in the first place if no then no need to b sorry for what u didnt do
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Lanre0: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Satanic Wike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Officially Gazetted As An Oil Producing State / Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.