Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Book Of Remembrance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Remembrance (253 Views)

The Book Of Remembrance I / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Time Of Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Remembrance by kpakpandoN(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
The book of remembrance is a divine record of those who fear God and obey His commands. Kept before the throne of God, it documents their righteous deeds. In Malachi 3:16, some godly people were discussing among themselves the challenges they faced in an environment where the ungodly seemed to be prospering while they were not. The Lord took note of their conversation and immediately opened a book of remembrance on their behalf. This tells us that God listens in on our heartfelt discussions, and His attention is always drawn to our good deeds and challenges, so much so that He even documents them. In times of uncertainty and when faced with challenges, you can draw on this truth to call God to remembrance and cause Him to move on your behalf. Nehemiah knew this, and so when he was faced with the challenges of building the walls of Jerusalem in times of uncertainty and adversity, he prayed this prayer in Nehemiah 13:14, saying:
“Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the office thereof.”
I pray that God will bring your righteous deeds into remembrance for due reward today in Jesus’ Name.

Indeed, God rewards the righteous deeds of those who persistently hold on to Him. I am a living testimony of this. The Holy Spirit says in Galatians 6:9
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
This suggests that God can never forget our contributions to the progress of His kingdom. He will ensure that we receive proper recognition and reward for our righteous deeds. Speaking in Hebrews 6:10, the Holy Spirit further says:
“For God is not righteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”
Any attempt to deny anyone the reward of their labour is an act of unrighteousness before God, and because God cannot be unrighteous, it is part of His nature to call a person’s deeds into remembrance for adequate recompense. He did this with Abraham, Noah, Cornelius, Rachel, Hannah and the nation of Israel. God will therefore remember your contributions to the growth of His kingdom and adequately compensate you in Jesus’ Name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

See Moment Notre-dame Was On Fire (photos) / Ramadan Fruits Price Hike Caused By Middle Man- Traders / Our Father, Who Art In Heaven… Pope Francis Approves Change To 'lord's Prayer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.