Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1584580 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by tpia5: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2011
gallivant:

[Showroom house:

beautiful.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Surapoa(f): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2011
Hi guys. Came across this uzi while searching stuff about Kenya. Love them pics big time. I left home (Nai) eight years ago and its reallly nice to see how things look good. You guys have done a great job posting this positive stuff about our country that other people know nothing of. Not to brag but I believe other African countries can achieve the same if they equally work hard at it. I also hope many Kenyans in the diaspora get 2c this because many of them esp is Steto, are ignorant self haters who speak nothing but negativity about motherland yet they are slaves here to the dollar.

For the sake of reality, I wish someone would post a pic of Kibera, Mathare or Korogocho. Your cameras are awesome and am sure any of those slums would look just as beautiful as all the other pics posted here. Make sure you capture a real chaotic scene in the slums and lets show the world that we embrace the good, the bad and the ugly in us. What's definately gonna put the haters and the jealous to silence is them realizing that we embrace every aspect of what defines us as Kenyans be it fly or whack. BTW, there's poverty in every part of the world including New York and Las Vegas. Great job guys. Postini more na mu tukumbukeniko. Lol, I'm a Lunje, hence the "tukumbukeniko".
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2011
tpia@:

beautiful

Thank you. smiley

Surapoa:

Hi guys. Came across this uzi while searching stuff about Kenya. Love them pics big time. I left home (Nai) eight years ago and its reallly nice to see how things look good. You guys have done a great job posting this positive stuff about our country that other people know nothing of. Not to brag but I believe other African countries can achieve the same if they equally work hard at it. I also hope many Kenyans in the diaspora get 2c this because many of them esp is Steto, are ignorant self haters who speak nothing but negativity about motherland yet they are slaves here to the dollar.

Thank you,just doing my civic duty. wink

For the sake of reality, I wish someone would post a pic of Kibera, Mathare or Korogocho. Your cameras are awesome and am sure any of those slums would look just as beautiful as all the other pics posted here. Make sure you capture a real chaotic scene in the slums and lets show the world that we embrace the good, the bad and the ugly in us. What's definately gonna put the haters and the jealous to silence is them realizing that we embrace every aspect of what defines us as Kenyans be it fly or whack. BTW, there's poverty in every part of the world including New York and Las Vegas. Great job guys. Postini more na mu tukumbukeniko. Lol, I'm a Lunje, hence the "tukumbukeniko".

Will try.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
ERJ-190 (Local)  smiley

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
JKIA Nairobi

Regional "terminal"

Fly 540

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
Nairobi

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by proffmanue(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2011
Kenya is a cool country and there citizens are discipline.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by AjanleKoko: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
The airport kind of looks like Abuja airport a little.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by fashokay: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ Gallivant,

Unfortunately, I have visited Kenya more than 3time and I didn't see as much as I am seeing in the pics.I think I have to schedule another visit.I also saw someone in the pics that went to school@ Fed-Okigwe.Kindly confirm if you the identity.Love the views
Thanks
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Gbenge77(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
"Obamaland"
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
I will reply you guys later on. smiley

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
proffmanue:

Kenya is a cool country and there citizens are discipline.

AjanleKoko:

The airport kind of looks like Abuja airport a little.

Thanks.

Precious1luv:

Guys i need your help, i want to come and study in Kenya, and i dont know how it goes, i have started the processing of my international passport, anybody pls help me out on how i will be able to get the application letter from the university, and things about kenya thanks guys here is my email eghosa_on_block@yahoo.com, my cell phone number is 07037123915 am waiting.

Welcome to Kenya.Your best bet in regards to information is the Kenyan embassy in Abuja. smiley

Gbenge 77:

"Obamaland"

cool
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2011

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
City limits

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nakuru - Rift Valley

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
Greensteds School - Nakuru

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nanyuki,Rift Valley

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ol Pejeta - Nanyuki

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Laikipia County

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
[B]Il Ngwesi Wildlife Conservancy - Laikipia County(North Rift)[/B]

Kori Bustard

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
[B]Tassia Lodge [/B]is located in the Il Ngwesi Valley between Lewa Downs and Samburu to the east of the Laikipia County.

Water Buck

Greater Kudu
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.