Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,294 members, 7,894,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1586352 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
Muthaiga

New Muthaiga(They destroyed a healthy forest here) angry

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
New Muthaiga

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2011
@ Yaya Mall

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2011
Westlands

Villa Rosa Hotel

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pendo89(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2011
Hahahah ,remember me telling you about some nice houses in ridgeways? well here they are! u got them. The white ones with grey roofs. grin
I love those houses in Nyari.The brown stones I like. Bwana madevu lives there. lipsrsealed
Who is behind Villa Rosa?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
pendo89:

Hahahah ,remember me telling you about some nice houses in ridgeways? well here they are! u got them. The white ones with grey roofs. grin
I love those houses in Nyari.The brown stones I like. Bwana madevu lives there. lipsrsealed

Thanks and thse pics were from last year.I also think those Nyari homes were beutiful but damn expensive,my aunt got one when she retired so I hope I am in her will. grin They have many more estates under contsruction in that area makes me wonder where Kenyans are getting all this money.Who is bwana Madevu?

Who is behind Villa Rosa?

Its Symbion Developers.Here are some more projects that they are involved in.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
Only in Kenya,in Mai Mahiu cool

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
Central Province

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Surapoa(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
Musini fanye nirudi.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pendo89(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Surapoa:

Musini fanye nirudi.

grin grin grin grin. This guy na hizi pics zake make me home sick na niko hapa kenya tu!! Gallivant i was at the airport and I saw this guy na camera.
Imagine I started thinking eti ni wewe! karibu nimuulize kama anajua nl. grin
bwana madevu is one harun m.
Now now now, these villa guys .I had no idea they were a 'group of hotels' like fairmont is.
wow cheki hiyo giraffe.naskia kuwa photographer haki.
Good news KQ has ordered 9 dreamliners! the first one inatouch down on 14 DEC. make sure uko hapa usimiss moment.

Woi please musiweke za kibera.hii ni kumarket. media imezoea hizo mbaya mbaya so wacha tufanye mazuri. Ni wapi umeona CNN wakishow runda? wanalike slums,so hiyo tuwaachie cz thst wht they world sees and knows.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
lol.Pendo you are jokes. cool
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
Kiambethu farm - Limuru,Central Province.

This is one of the farms that kinda acts like a tourist hotspot within Limuru. This is Kenya's oldest tea farm. At least one gets to learn more about tea production and enjoy a nice weekend lunch while enjoying the countryside air.

http://www.kiambethufarm.co.ke/index.html

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
Beautiful villages cool

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by azpekuliar: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
Its good to see all these pictures, but isn't this the same Nairobi that has the largest slum in East Africa. Can we see the pictures of this so we can have a more balanced perspective of Nairobi?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:18am On Dec 10, 2011
azpekuliar link=topic=51356.msg9730415#msg t9730415 date=1323446500:

Its good to see all these pictures, but isn't this the same Nairobi that has the largest slum in East Africa. Can we see the pictures of this so we can have a more balanced perspective of Nairobi?

wink

Not for long.Slums wil be a thing of the future in Kenya .You see slums in Kenya are not a result of poverty per se,its due to the failure of the govt to provide low cost housing.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2011
Great Lakes of Kenya

[B]Lake Nakuru[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2011
[B]Lake Magadi[/B]

Courtesy of Pied Crow

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pendo89(f): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2011
I have seen those 2 bedroomed low cost houses owned by jamii bora.
That was a great initiative cz imagine poor women would save as little as a dollar per week! They formed groups and saved cash which they later used to purchase the land.They went ahead and acquired loans to build the houses. Its been coming up in phases.
And the initiative started in the slums of dandora.
Kibera (the largest slum) is slowly improving.Its true that Kenya has the most expensive houses in EA region.
Now I am off to that Limuru farm.I wanna sit on that green grass and watch the sun set.Beautiful. smiley
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2011
pendo89:

I have seen those 2 bedroomed low cost houses owned by jamii bora.
That was a great initiative cz imagine poor women would save as little as a dollar per week! They formed groups and saved cash which they later used to purchase the land.They went ahead and acquired loans to build the houses. Its been coming up in phases.
And the initiative started in the slums of dandora.
Kibera (the largest slum) is slowly improving.Its true that Kenya has the most expensive houses in EA region.
Now I am off to that Limuru farm.I wanna sit on that green grass and watch the sun set.Beautiful. smiley

All you a drink one hand and you can have a genuine Kenyan sun downer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/overlandexperts/4990976021/
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2011
[B]Lake Bogoria[/B] by phoenix.wang

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2011
[B]Lake Baringo[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pendo89(f): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2011
And our office building is right behind the Airport Trade Center.
Am soo missing shags after seeing this pics. Thank God its the season.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
pendo89:

And our office building is right behind the Airport Trade Center.
Am soo missing shags after seeing this pics. Thank God its the season.

I know the feeling. cry
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
[B]Lake Victoria[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
[B]Lake Oloiden[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
[B]Lake Elementeita[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by bashydemy(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2011
Nice would love to visit next year
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
bashy_demy:

Nice would love to visit next year

Thanks and karibu(welcome)! cheesy
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lake Naivasha National Reserve

Boat tours

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lake Naivasha

Camp site

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by maasai1(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2011
Manze you guyz are awsome. naone ile job tulianzisha mumeendeleza poa sana, proud of you folks, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.