Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,489 members, 7,940,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (35141 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
The guy is ri-damn-diculous. Imagine equating intelligence to being able to enjoy GOT, while he made a very ridiculous grammatical blunder. Intelligent fellow indeed grin
His claim was quite risible.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Jumong, GOT,Iris,are my best series ever

i want to watch jumong, where can i watch it please?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:

i want to watch jumong, where can i watch it please?

Buy Season 1 to 12 in the market
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Buy Season 1 to 12 in the market

Oh wow, I don't live in Nigeria, I thought I could get it online, but Viki don't show it here.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:

Oh wow, I don't live in Nigeria, I thought I could get it online, but Viki don't show it here.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/jumong/seasons/1
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by nichoblaze(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
rosebuzz:
No be only u o�
your IQ is so low!!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Apos2kay(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
I have not seen an episode of GOT and I have no plans of seeing it.

I am sure it won’t be worth the hype as I’ll have an overly wide expectation of it, I don’t want to be disappointed biko.

Y’all enjoy your GOT oo.
Try and do, if it's only s1

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

P'Square: Peter Obi Visits Peter Okoye After Visiting His Brothers / DOWNLOAD: Distruction Boyz – Omunye Ft. Benny Maverick & Dladla Mshunqisi / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.