Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,465 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter (23534 Views)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by dannybomb(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
this is so sad.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by emmyt2: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Is thus the best way to go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by tempest01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackfireX:
I can get that ceramic tiles for you architect for #257,320,

Bo-fak investment.

And the quantity before you drop your price?
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
O boooy yeeea see brand new format!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by alabi484(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Swe why we can never move forward as a nation

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
He should move on. Most of these ppl are suffering from post election trauma. This particular one hasn't even recovered from 2015 from the looks of it
Lol cheesy..They will be in pains till 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fake. So that Buhari people will hear and then contact him for a bigger job. Rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
As a good business man, always keep your political affiliations and even which football team you support private. You would be surprised the kind of petty things some people kill business deals over. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by faithfull18(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmn, interesting.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by oilPUSSY(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lovely grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Jokkarm2: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
this hungry one wan make naija contribute for him . he must bi Ndo Ofe mmanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Agbaletu: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:
This is just another ploy to spite the IGBO tribe....

- Why would a supposed IGBO person add his dialect to a text knowing fully well, the ARC is not IGBO..

- What Igbo business man has time to punctuate all I's and O's with dots up and down for a non IGBO if not GOOGLE TRANSLATE?

Propaganda and lies.....

So what makes this real, the screen shot excel sheet that a primary school student can do or having a twitter account any one can open using any handle?

BMC PROPAGANDAS.... you can see it a mile away.
You have just spoken my mind.
You know now...just anything to trend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by rockh2065: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
lol
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Heffalump(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
If Buhari supporters should start wearing badges, I bet you no sane person or organization would give them job angry

Onye' ara!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Sholaco: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol....is he not a professional? He will get a job worth billions soon, when another door s closed others open

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by maasoap(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing grin

You can go to Buhari for mobilisation.

Useless apc supporter
RTSC:
If you are a buhari supporter, you better hide it.
People dey vex.

I also overhead one owner of a big school swear that he can never hire a Buhari supporter.

I thought he was joking, but maybe not.
TooMuchStuff:
God bless that boss.....

Go meet Buhari for your food and money....

We are all in dis yawa forgether......
Xisnin:
Good.
It is foolishness for any business person or even job applicant to openly support Buhari.
Business owners suffered the most from Buhari's 4 years of cluelessness.
The architect should be wise next time.
izombie:
no be only you walahi. He should go and practice his architecture in aso rock.
izombie:
Enjoy your change. An architect that supports a man without waec. Mtcheeew. You are part of nigeria's problem at the moment. I wouldn't hire you either because anyone that supports buhari obviously has issues with being competent. You wouldn't do a good job if hired and then when i question you,you might blame your ancestors for the poor job you did. Nonsense.
Alaniyiokorausa:
this one sweet me die.

You guys should continue supporting rubbish. You'll be mocking him until some other Buhari's supporters start throwing contracts at him. We witnessed Success and Stephanie saga not long ago. How much was he going to get from the petty contract sef?

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Arysexy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
This hungry idiot is looking for sympathy contract.

Fake chat, fake ! Fake!!

You are not the only Buhari supporter!

Hunger kee you there for trying to play on our intelligence

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by LadySarah: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Trillyonaire:
Next Level

Let him go to Kano and farm rice for "clean money"

grin grin
straight away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lalasticlacla, tell those guys that they can do that to the man because he is a Buhari supporter.

We all have freedom of expression.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by rockh2065: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by goodnessjohn44(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sorry bros. i will do the same. You saw light and decided to choose darkness. Fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by BanevsJoker(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

- Why would a supposed IGBO person add his dialect to a text knowing fully well, the ARC is not IGBO..

- What Igbo business man has time to punctuate all I's and O's with dots up and down for a non IGBO if not GOOGLE TRANSLATE?

Propaganda and lies.....

So what makes this real, the screen shot excel sheet that a primary school student can do, or having a twitter account any one can open using any handle?

You are smart. Genius-level intellect.

4 Likes

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Slimguy0(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oh wow I can't believe people hate Buhari and his administration this much....oh well I hate him and his administration too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by BiafraIsFree: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is what the God of Biafra will do to Nigeria supporters in Biafraland, watch out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by SOFTENGR: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

Propaganda and lies.....

So what makes this real, the screen shot excel sheet that a primary school student can do, or having a twitter account any one can open using any handle?

The guy is a liar trying to curry favour from the federal government. Since the economy is bad and he doesn't get jobs again, he decides to form "a-victimized-Buhari-Supporter", perhaps it might land him an easy job.
Sense no go kill us for this Country grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Adaibeku(f): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

Propaganda and lies.....

intelligent

Is only google translation can speak rubbish n meaningless igbo lyk ihe ojoo ndi mmadu..

Yorubas are so desperate for 2023 ,
Na so bigmouth dele momodu adviced all igbos n ss to protest against general buhari so he can go at d back n say stuffs like "igbos ar d problm baba buhari deal wt dem"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Cointrader: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fake.

Looking for a sympathy contract.

Why would an Igbo man quote Igbo proverb to someone who won't understand it? I smell Google translate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by olisaEze(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
izombie:
Enjoy your change[b]. An architect that supports a man without waec.[/b] Mtcheeew. You are part of nigeria's problem at the moment. I wouldn't hire you either because anyone that supports buhari obviously has issues with being competent. You wouldn't do a good job if hired and then when i question you,you might blame your ancestors for the poor job you did. Nonsense.

Chisos! What did I just read!!? Ur own vexation is on anoda level cheesy cheesy

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Xisnin(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

You guys should continue supporting rubbish. You'll be mocking him until some other Buhari's supporters start throwing contracts at him. We witnessed Success and Stephanie saga not long ago. How much was he going to get from the petty contract sef?

Let them throw contracts at him.
He will still end up a failure if he continues to support Buhari openly.
There are many businessmen who won't tell him their reason for disqualifying him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by goodnessjohn44(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sorry bros. I will do the same . You saw light but decided to choose darkness. What a shame. Maybe the client saw your incompetency and decide to save the trouble.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Shampoo77: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
this one sweet me die.

I tell you, nice pay back let Buharu give him job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.