Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter (23561 Views)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Village people don locate this one through buhari cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Moukandjo: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

You're wrong. That client was petty. A mere look at the last sentence was enough.

Personally, I referred to them as bitter people who have no respect for democracy. There too many like that on social media. What rights do you have to insist on me not giving my support and vote for a candidate? And what was their choice? PDP and Atiku! Seriously!
Those PDP sycophants are really that fo0lish, especially the ones from a certain tribe of gorilla descendants. These same idi0ts will be accusing some people of nepotism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Moukandjo:

Oga, even if he forge am, it's because he knows there's just one tribe in this country daft enough to do such. No be today!
Just after the election, a certain daft & idiotic man from this same tribe shamelessly recorded himself denying a northern beggar money just because he assumed he must have voted Buhari.

So you didnt see the yoruba woman that did same in her car aswell or the hausa Zamfara man that chased away almajiris from his compound?

Come to think of it, who knows, just same way your kind planted this, they may have been doing the previous to pitch the SE against others...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by LZAA: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:
This is just another ploy to spite the IGBO tribe....

- Why would a supposed IGBO person add his dialect to a text knowing fully well the ARC is not IGBO..

- What Igbo business man has time to punctuate all I's and O's with dots up and down for a non IGBO if not GOOGLE TRANSLATE?

Propaganda and lies.....

So what makes this real, the screen shot excel sheet that a primary school student can do, or having a twitter account any one can open using any handle?

BMC PROPAGANDAS.... you can see it a mile away.
Don't mind them
It's deomelo handwork grin
Cc immhotep adaibeku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by BlackfireX: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
tempest01:

And the quantity before you drop your price?

Yes and the quantity.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Moukandjo: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

So you didnt see the yoruba woman that did same in her car aswell or the hausa Zamfara man that chased away almajiris from his compound?

Come to think of it, who knows, just same way your kind planted this, they may have been doing the previous to pitch the SE against others...

Which Yoruba woman recorded & mocked a beggar for voting against her candidate?
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by chibuzorAbia: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

- Why would a supposed IGBO person add his dialect to a text knowing fully well the ARC is not IGBO..

- What Igbo business man has time to punctuate all I's and O's with dots up and down for a non IGBO if not GOOGLE TRANSLATE?

Propaganda and lies.....

So what makes this real, the screen shot excel sheet that a primary school student can do, or having a twitter account any one can open using any handle?

IGBO AND THEIR BITTER POLITICS,,,,,,,Oya come and take Nigerian presidency....awon lagoon people!

The most foolish tribe - Uwazurike

lzaa immhotep esseite - show us your papa property for Lagos........landlord/stranger idiatts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by asawanathegreat(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are my suppose to pity this guy? nairalanders over to you all.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by LZAA: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

IGBO AND THEIR BITTER POLITICS,,,,,,,Oya come and take Nigerian presidency....awon lagoon people!

lzaa immhotep esseite - show us your papa property for Lagos........landlord/stranger idiatts
Sifia pains

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by chibuzorAbia: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
LZAA:

My tribe is going through Sifia pains

Yes, pe le ....biko .....we know

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by zicoraads: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

Propaganda and lies.....

Finally, someone saw through the BS.

I kept scrolling fast, hoping someone would.

He just wants to trend, and probably, get a job from all those rich Buhari supporters online. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
LZAA:

Sifia pains

It seems anything IGBO gives life to your opinions...
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Moukandjo:

Which Yoruba woman recorded & mocked a beggar for voting against her candidate?

https://www.nairaland.com/5056632/another-yoruba-man-refused-give

Have you seen it now, adding IGBO delibrately in everything just to pitch them against other tribes while running back to call them haters..
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by bishopkay: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

You guys should continue supporting rubbish. You'll be mocking him until some other Buhari's supporters start throwing contracts at him. We witnessed Success and Stephanie saga not long ago. How much was he going to get from the petty contract sef?

How would he get the contracts thrown at him when many of buhari's supporters are poor? Except maybe the political class?

Buhari gratifies poverty, laziness and cluelessness so the so called contractor should do same.

You supported a man whose bad policy put us in recession back to back, increased the prices of things in the market, exposed us to more insecurity then you hope to gain from the man who managed to stay afloat amongst all this when he begged you not to vote the clueless dullard and you probably called him wailer or IPOB behind him?

Go and meet buhari for contract! Let the buharists throw the contracts at him I sha know say no level because I follow that thing for Twitter, nobody even don send am sef grin

I sha know the screenshot is fake sha... Someone just want to trend

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by chozzy: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing grin

You can go to Buhari for mobilisation.

Useless apc supporter

Gbam
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by wizdomnzube(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
I will use Buhari picture as my DP on all my social media platform, anybody that doesn't want to do business with me should keep his money. No be una dey feed me since my mama born me
Bros see as devil one take use u so ooh! Na hunger go rape you nor worry cheesy
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Moukandjo: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

https://www.nairaland.com/5056632/another-yoruba-man-refused-give

Have you seen it now, adding IGBO delibrately in everything just to pitch them against other tribes while running back to call them haters..
From Yoruba woman to Yoruba man! Be consistent. Wey the video make we analyse am. No videos on your link!
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by RTSC: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Moukandjo:

Oga, even if he forge am, it's because he knows there's just one tribe in this country daft enough to do such. No be today!
Just after the election, a certain daft & idiotic man from this same tribe shamelessly recorded himself denying a northern beggar money just because he assumed he must have voted Buhari.
Because you worked their money for them. Abi?

Shameless Yoruba illiterate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by RTSC: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

If we are going to get the presidency, it is not your Yoruba people that will stop us.

You didn't stop yaradua or even obasanjo, you can't stop us as well.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by oyebolaidris: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
You're a brand already bro! Better days i see ahead of you and other sincere Nigerians like you.

I envy you oo!
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Drdreluv: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
I hope this WC no go fall when person put yash onto
Cceramicaltd:
This is why you should separate your business profile from Personal Profiles.

Architects, let us work with your projects with our Tiles, Italian Security doors, Wash Basins, Bathroom LED Set, Bathtubs, Wall Mounted WC/Wall Hung WC e.t.c.

Contact us.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by PrincewithGod(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
This story is probably made up to attract attention and patronage.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77594074:
The twitter news is As fake as Bobrisky Yansh!!

Fake story to cause commotion... The guy is a scammer

Most Buharists are idiots anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by jrusky(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yea because given him that job will cause chaos at the establishment with the way they argue politics and ready to kill because of Buhari. Sorry to say this if I notice you are buharist I can not employ you all my staff's knows that.

I'm not against their political choice but I'm against anything apc other party no problem but apc hell no. It's my business and not apc business neither do I borrowed from apc to established it.
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by mikotek(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fake news everywhere
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by Mitsurugi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
I will use Buhari picture as my DP on all my social media platform, anybody that doesn't want to do business with me should keep his money. No be una dey feed me since my mama born me

Abeg I like you die. Please put your money where your mouth is and post your business here make we sabi... grin

1 Like

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by nomoreface: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

Propaganda and lies.....

Don't mind them.

The guy may just be looking for sympathy government contract.
Ndi ala!
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by nomoreface: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Apparently, the guy tried to translate 'bad people' to igbo and came up with ihe ojoo ndi mmadu grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by gladisa7: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ghod never punisz u..na only money u lose. Ghod go still punisz u. The spirit of All this people wey herdmen dey keel go still come haunmT u n ur wif n childre.m FOR night!
Re: Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter by stagger: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Silly architect.

It is obvious he cooked up the story. There is no terminology like "ihe ojoo ndi mmadu" in Igbo language.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / My First Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.