Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1447041 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Heineken:
lol my Gina friend.

Yeah! Friendy happy Sunday.

Dollarseeker:
lols shortlist fit comot for 120 but 160 everything okpari finish

That will be better ooo.

Booler:
..Custom CG talk am for news say until e reach page 160 for thread grin b4 list go comot

Booler, Booler how many times did I call you? Pls liv my BP oooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
ginababy:

Yeah! Friendy happy Sunday.

That will be better ooo.

Booler, Booler how many times did I call you? Pls liv my BP oooo
same here dear. Hope you're fine?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by danshadrach: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Soleye24:
please on what basis can one fail medical

Pls oh. Me too I wan know. I tot they don't even do medicals cos the last time I went for Navy DSSC dem talk seh my bp high. Maybe cos of d stress and anxiety. (I might not be able to control that.

And if they do, wen? During screening or in camp?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
danshadrach:

Pls oh. Me too I wan know. I tot they don't even do medicals cos the last time I went for Navy DSSC dem talk seh my bp high. Maybe cos of d stress and anxiety. (I might not be able to control that.

And if they do, wen? During screening or in camp?
y will dey consider BP? Who will not be tensed during that period? Make Dem no bring unnecessary measures take screen people out abeg.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Imagine, some people have to travel far from their comfort zone in the name of recruitment. Anyway, I put abia as my state of screening and have been waiting for long but now am in Kano I don't think I will travel to abia for any recruitment again. For the lucky people that studied medical related courses is like luck fit shine oo but the rest bros, don't kill yourself Dem don share am! Am talking about bsc and hnd . grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Tajudeen40:
Imagine, some people have to travel far from their comfort zone in the name of recruitment. Anyway, I put abia as my state of screening and have been waiting for long but now am in Kano I don't think I will travel to abia for any recruitment again. For the lucky people that studied medical related courses is like luck fit shine oo but the rest bros, don't kill yourself Dem don share am! Am talking about bsc and hnd . grin
what about someone who has a professional certificate? E.g ACA
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2019
Tajudeen40:
is like you have some good news for us, please share with us the good news
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2019
My people whenever Nigerian navy releases list for interview do well to inform us.. Because I got the info about the test here.. Thanks I can't be putting my hands in one basket
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tajudeen40:
give us this info wella na bros
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tajudeen40:

Are you sure that if you are shortlisted, you will ignore it? Abi you don get ministery job?

Abeg come finish this talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2019
ginababy:

Are you sure that if you are shortlisted, you will ignore it? Abi you don get ministery job?

Abeg come finish this talk.
morning my Gina friend. As it is now, I dey feel say na next year. This year Don end already na...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Prisons come dey even get prospect of releasing shortlisted names pass customs.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Booler:
I tell you... Prisons go show before customs. Sure.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Booler:
I thought prisons already shortlisted candidates

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Crazeworld:
I thought prisons already shortlisted candidates
...oga all them shortlist na Olevel. Bsc cadre go show soon
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Heineken:
morning my Gina friend. As it is now, I dey feel say na next year. This year Don end already na...

My dear, next year na just nxt month e dey start. Cheer up and enjoy your Xmas season.

Booler:
Prison supposed don finish with shortlisting na. If by any means they are not done yet, it means they are the worst interms of recruitment. Haba, prison since last year cross to nxt year? 2018/2019/2020 and you the praise them?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
ginababy:

My dear, next year na just nxt month e dey start. Cheer up and enjoy your Xmas season.

Prison supposed don finish with shortlisting na. If by any means they are not done yet, it means they are the worst interms of recruitment. Haba, prison since last year cross to nxt year? 2018/2019/2020 and you the praise them?
I tell you.. Ogadinma my Gina friend. Send my Christmas rice o.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Heineken:
I tell you.. Ogadinma my Gina friend. Send my Christmas rice o.

I'll friendy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
ginababy:

I'll friendy.
wink
ginababy:

I'll friendy.
that's my Gina. Gina to sharp gan....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Anasko(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Guys I just received shortlistment text and email from NCS, how legit it is?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Anasko:
Guys I just received shortlistment text and email from NCS, how legit it is?

Have been waiting to see this.

So i got a text too,i clicked and was told screening is 9am bla bla bla,venue is your state of origin and was told to make a payment of 3500. I was taken to a secured site to make payment not even remitta,the funny part is the email i received the msg was not the email i registered with at first.

I remeber some days ago a friend shared a link to check shortlisted name and was late told is a scam site. I was even banned here self cos i wanted verifying.

Funny also the msg was found in my spam unlike the confirmation mail that was in my inbox.

Could this be true or this thiefs are at it again.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Anasko(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2019
askibee:

Have been waiting to see this.

So i got a text too,i clicked and was told screening is 9am bla bla bla,venue is your state of origin and was told to make a payment of 3500. I was taken to a secured site to make payment not even remitta,the funny part is the email i received the msg was not the email i registered with at first.

I remeber some days ago a friend shared a link to check shortlisted name and was late told is a scam site. I was even banned here self cos i wanted verifying.

Funny also the msg was found in my spam unlike the confirmation mail that was in my inbox.

Could this be true or this thiefs are at it again.
Is likely a scam, i think they used the email address and phone number we used in that their scam website to send us the email and text. we cant fall victims. I just read the whole mail which looks fake.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Anasko:

Is likely a scam, i think they used the email address and phone number we used in that their scam website to send us the email and text. we cant fall victims. I just read the whole mail which looks fake.

Am very sure its fake bro,i wonder what this pple will gain from swindling pple.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sapientia1(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2019
askibee:

Am very sure its fake bro,i wonder what this pple will gain from swindling pple.
Money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Trust me! U make any payment of 3500, ur hard gain money will be used for catfish pepper soup and bear. We are all wise to know WATS legit and Wat is not. When NCS sends mail, we will just know its from them!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MightyGEE(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Booler:
What are you saying for crying out loud shocked shocked Nigerian Correctional Service has long released their list..For every cadre . Issued Appointment letters, done with documentation, done with IPPIS capturing, will start receiving salary by month end, currently on induction training in their various states. Please be sure of the news you guys passes on social media.. chai I weak for this info shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2019
For your Print-out slip and other important document, check my signature
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MightyGEE(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
ginababy:

Don't be mislead, Correctional Service are done with recruitment since October. They are now on induction training at their respective states. Both seniors and Juniors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jeffsticky: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2019
MightyGEE:

What are you saying for crying out loud shocked shocked Nigerian Correctional Service has long released their list..For every cadre . Issued Appointment letters, done with documentation, done with IPPIS capturing, will start receiving salary by month end, currently on induction training in their various states. Please be sure of the news you guys passes on social media.. chai I weak for this info shocked shocked
The guy is not current.
Correctional/Prison service are done shortlisting all cadre.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2019
MightyGEE:

Don't be mislead, prisons are done with recruitment since October. They are now on induction training at their respective states. Both seniors and Juniors

You are very right NCOS recruitment is done and dusted was surprised to see people saying they only released list for O level applicants I don't know why it would be so when both Olevel and Degree Applicants did documentation together pls let's get our facts right before coming on social media and misleading people with our blatant lies....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2019
ginababy:

Abeg come finish this talk. Bros I didn't get any ministry job,it's just that I will be travelling out by Jan. So they can keep their job !
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Tajudeen40 post=84816455][/quote] I mean I will traveling out by Jan. They can keep their job. All of us go Sha make am by God grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.