Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,797 members, 7,935,407 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1459282 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obascoetubi: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tboy243: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tajudeen40:
Nigeria custom to conduct fresh recruitment, old registration has been cancelled. We'd portal will open
heard same too. They are gonna open portal for fresh registration of interested applicants but the outsourcing company will be different this time. The former was accused of nepotism, extortion from applicants, breach of contract, un-professionalism, etc. They have been arguing about the possible solutions since the portal closed and i think they have come to possible compromise on the way forward.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tajudeen40:
Nigeria custom to conduct fresh recruitment, old registration has been cancel. We'd portal will open

Why do u guys take pleasure in spreading fake news you and who sit down cancel the recruitment ur information's on this platform has always been negative try for once in sharing good news not bad ones.....cancel co cancelation ni...lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by emmanuelsea(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Obascoetubi:
can i still apply?

Application was done around August. The application portal has been closed since.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lunacol(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tboy243:
heard same too. They are gonna open portal for fresh registration of interested applicants but the outsourcing company will be different this time. The former was accused of nepotism, extortion from applicants, breach of contract, un-professionalism, etc. They have been arguing about the possible solutions since the portal closed and i think they have come to possible compromise on the way forward.
Ok o,we are still waiting.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mowills123: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tboy243:

You guys always talking of outsourcing like customs can't handle recruitment of just 3k+ officers. If d so called outsourced company is incompetent does that also mean customs don't have a back up of the previous registrations on their own server that they will go n conduct a fresh recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Read daily trust, punch it's there . Cg himself cancel it. Fresh reg starts on wed. If you like believe it or not your cup of tea!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tajudeen40:
Read daily trust, punch it's there . Cg himself cancel it. Fresh reg starts on wed. If you like believe it or not your cup of tea!
It's not real bro
Nothing like fresh recruitment
It's an old version news
Check your calendar 17/04/2019
It's Wednesday that was when the last recruitment commenced
Why is it that Wednesday dem dey open portal for registration.
Abi wọn tí ya weyrey ni? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by carter009(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tajudeen40:

That news you saw nah stale news released around April when the initial registration was about to commence you should stop saying rubbish and find better thing doing at least it would occupy u and stop u from reading stale newspapers...that's how u go about WhatsApp groups spreading lies baba learn to read and comprehend better...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4evavic: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
carter009:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/customs-begins-recruitment-of-3200-officers-men.html

Customs begins recruitment of 3,200
officers, men
By Simon Echewofun Sunday | Published Date Apr 16, 2019
16:41 PM........... check the date of publish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Goalnaldo(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria matter tire me. Nimc haven't given out national identity card for over 6 years, custom is taking forever for their recruitment. Walao!!! undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Nigeria matter tire me. Nimc haven't given out national identity card for over 6 years, custom is taking forever for their recruitment. Walao!!! undecided
go to their office and collect your Nat ID it should b ready.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
And these are graduates.Couldn't differentiate old news from fresh one.Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lunacol(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
The president has signed the budget into law.I believe the next stage of the recruitment process is no longer far.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
lunacol:
The president has signed the budget into law.I believe the next stage of the recruitment process is no longer far.
Hopefully
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by hausadreturn(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello, guys. I'm so sorry I've been unavailable for some time.
Last I was here was July. Pages have seriously multiplied ever since.

Please, is there any latest on this Custom stuff?
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lunacol(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
hausadreturn:
Hello, guys. I'm so sorry I've been unavailable for some time.
Last I was here was July. Pages have seriously multiplied ever since.

Please, is there any latest on this Custom stuff?
Thanks.
The latest is that the waiting mood continues hoping that the next stage of the recruitment process will commence in earnest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by hausadreturn(m): 3:23am On Dec 18, 2019
lunacol:
The latest is that the waiting mood continues hoping that the next stage of the recruitment process will commence in earnest.
Okay, thanks.
I thought maybe a list of names have been released. You know it's been many months now.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by patcyluv: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2019
portal for customs recruitment is opening on Wednesday by 12am confirm from nta news or read daily trust newspaper as of today it's real

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lunacol(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2019
patcyluv:
portal for customs recruitment is opening on Wednesday by 12am
confirm from nta news or read daily trust newspaper as of today
it's real
Today is Wednesday and 12am has passed.It is 8:54am by this time.According to the daily trust you referred to,what I am seeing there is April 16,2019 as the published date.

We are still watching and waiting.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol till 2020 take no one serious
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shareezey: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
patcyluv:
portal for customs recruitment is opening on Wednesday by 12am
confirm from nta news or read daily trust newspaper as of today
it's real
absolutely, just got a call from someone telling me to apply if I'm interested, that he's given a slot.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
shareezey:
absolutely, just got a call from someone telling me to apply if I'm interested, that he's given a slot.

Go and register now or is it a must u tell us here before claiming ur so called slot lol....scammers all over naija...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shareezey: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Go and register now or is it a must u tell us here before claiming ur so called slot lol....scammers all over naija...
dude chill ur ass, I don't know you and i don't give a shit about you, plus i wasn't actually talking to your idiot ass.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
shareezey:
dude chill ur ass, I don't know you and i don't give a shit about you, plus i wasn't actually talking to your idiot ass.

Lol was it that scam aspect that hurts u most or what let' know ooo....LMAO grin
shareezey:

Lol was it that scam aspect that hurts u most or what let' know ooo....LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
lunacol:

I don't think it's about budget. Which budget is NDLEA working with? after all Customs called for recruitment b4 them. We're waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
ginababy:

I don't think it's about budget. Which budget is NDLEA working with? after all Customs called for recruitment b4 them. We're waiting.
dont mind them! They keep channeling their energies into debunking scam post and promising soon. What is the problem with shortlisting? As big as Nigerian customs. NAWA!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Seriously this country is just funny... Imagine
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UdemeJoshua(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
I hate all this dam fake information from some fucking black ass dude�����
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lahizak: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
This sad to say, but we all registered 8 months ago and we havent heard a thing from them ever since. I believe the recruitment might have been cancelled. I believe we all should take our minds off it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2019
lahizak:
This sad to say, but we all registered 8 months ago and we havent heard a thing from them ever since. I believe the recruitment might have been cancelled. I believe we all should take our minds off it
fact is if it's been cancelled customs will officially publicise it. Just that God and the devil alone knows what's delaying it. They keep saying "soon". I don't think they have the recruitment process in their agenda. But it's not cancelled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.