Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration (7619 Views)

Dalung, Lalong And Others At WestAfrica Golf Tour Tee-off At IBB Intl Golf Club / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
keba:

Na'abba said the evil one should be given another chance cos he
has ruled for 8years. How dumb shocked shocked

Even Umar Ghali Na'abba! Who do we turn to? Who then do we regard as the friend of the masses?

Na'abba also selling IBB!

Haba!!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
xterra2:

It is true
Large crowd on Eagles Square

For those that want pictures changed your channel to nta,ait or you can watch it online here http://www.watchnta.com/

I was even surprised by the large crowd that showed up ,
So IBB has many supporters

This is 100% [size=14pt]MetalDung[/size]!
There is no crowd, we've got folks on the scene. Not a single PDP top shot turned up. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
Even though I give Ghalli Umar Naaba some level of respect. But he could be influenced by his nothernism.

I can't understand that of my Bros Nnamani. Gross dissapointment.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by redsun(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
Before nko?All nigerian politicians are the enemies of the masses with the exception of few like Fashola who on relative terms makes effort to get the work done unaccountably.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by naso2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
I am watching the declaration of the evil one , who definitely is not a genius.

Which kind yeye crowd? Even Atiku in 2007 pulled more crowd than this. Watchout for Buhari's declaration make una see crowd. Infact if this declaration is a pointer to IBB's following, then he should forget about his useless ambition to return.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by blinx4real(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
xterra2:

It is true
Large crowd on Eagles Square

For those that want pictures changed your channel to nta,ait or you can watch it online here http://www.watchnta.com/

I was even surprised by the large crowd that showed up ,
So IBB has many supporters
How come you are surprised? Do you know how many unemployed young men and women we have in Nigerian, not to mention many people who lost their jobs as a result of bad govt policies.
To rent a crowd in this country is the cheapest thing, N1,500 per person is too much for many of these rented crowds at the end of the day these folks don't even get paid the promised sum.
It is a pity
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Bigfool,

Croud At Ibb Presdential Declaration

I am afraid of your Topic. Croud? Presdential?

can't understand. was it old age evening class?

Full-baked or half baked?

America jagajigijaga.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by MetalGong4: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
hahahahaha . . .  Some peeps are already deranged because of the mammoth crowd present at the Eagle Square . .
This is just the beginning.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
redsun:

Before nko?All nigerian politicians are the enemies of the masses with the exception of few like Fashola who on relative terms makes effort to get the work done unaccountably.

The time has surely come for someone from the younger generation to rise up and take the gauntlet. These old hags must be challenged. What the youths need at this hour is someone that has a mass appeal and a strong ability to mobilise the youths without necessarily doling out cash.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by redsun(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
IBB political participation and aspiration has done nothing but expose nigeria as a rogue state with a very mentally undeveloped masses.

At this point in time,IBB status in nigeria should either be a fugitive,a prisoner or a dead maga but here he is contesting to be the president of nigeria.

It is not a question of whether he will win but a quetion of whether he is a civil nigerian.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by saintchux(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ken nnnamani still remain who he is. That he is at IBB declaration has nothing to do with his Integrity. I will vote for IBB with a stone, but that does not mean that if  i see him speaking and selling himself on television, i will switch it off. Remember Emeka Ojukwu was at the campaign rally of one of the APGA candidate (Emeka Etiaba) and the end of the day endorsed Peter Obi.

In as much I hate IBB, I want him to contest and even the general election so that he can feel the pains of MKO Abiola, he will understand what it means to run around 36 states and at the end of the day somebody will annul the election.

As for the crowd. It is normal, each state coordinator will come with people from the state whom will be paid and give allowance for going to Abuja. It is normal.

Those in Anambra state can tell you the kind of crowd that was following Soludo during campaign but the result ended with Obi having the greatest crowd followed by Ngige and Soludo in 3rd position. So crowd is nothing.

Mind you Dokpesi , ABC Nwosu & co may not be a candidate to PDP primaries just like you and me. So it is those delegates that will decide and you know the power of incumbency, so let us cross our finger.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by seunmsg(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
High dignitries there right now are: Ken Nnamani, Alex Akinyele, Peter Odili, Mrs Adiukwu Bakare and a host of others

Cant find any person that can deliver PDP presidential ticket to IBB among this people. They are all spent forces politically
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
saintchux:

Ken nnnamani still remain who he is. That he is at IBB declaration has nothing to do with his Integrity. I will vote for IBB with a stone, but that does not mean that if  i see him speaking and selling himself on television, i will switch it off. Remember Emeka Ojukwu was at the campaign rally of one of the APGA candidate (Emeka Etiaba) and the end of the day endorsed Peter Obi.

In as much I hate IBB, I want him to contest and even the general election so that he can feel the pains of MKO Abiola, he will understand what it means to run around 36 states and at the end of the day somebody will annul the election.

As for the crowd. It is normal, each state coordinator will come with people from the state whom will be paid and give allowance for going to Abuja. It is normal.

Those in Anambra state can tell you the kind of crowd that was following Soludo during campaign but the result ended with Obi having the greatest crowd followed by Ngige and Soludo in 3rd position. So crowd is nothing.

Mind you Dokpesi , ABC Nwosu & co may not be a candidate to PDP primaries just like you and me. So it is those delegates that will decide and you know the power of incumbency, so let us cross our finger.

TRUE WORD!!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
MetalGong,

Take it or leave it.

Igbo nationality needs a deep re-awakening and re-orientation about their love for money.

Why Is it that anytime an Ibo Man declares for presidency, you see 20 others arise from same ethnic group?

The North had used this against them times without Number. Give them 10 million Naira each and go to bed.

You will see them fight one another. Selling their Ethnic Identity for pittance.

They have never presented a candidate, but candidates. So when will they rule Nigeria with their many Candies?
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by keba(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
na_so:

I am watching the declaration of the evil one , who definitely is not a genius.

Which kind yeye crowd? Even Atiku in 2007 pulled more crowd than this. Watchout for Buhari's declaration make una see crowd. Infact if this declaration is a pointer to IBB's following, then he should forget about his useless ambition to return.
You have said it all and na so e go be. The crowd here is child's play
but come the declaration of Buhari, na there una go see cos the
north is rooted for him.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
Chattered crowd without kingmakers. . .hmmm
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
redsun:

At this point in time,IBB status in nigeria should either be a fugitive,a prisoner or a dead maga but here he is contesting to be the president of nigeria.

continuing this sentense, trying to come in through the same process that he arrogantly and flagrantly aborted 17 years ago!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by keba(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Chattered crowd without kingmakers. . .hmmm
, Just hopelessly stupid noise makers wink

desgiezd:

continuing this sentense, trying to come in through the same process that he arrogantly and flagrantly aborted 17 years ago!
And this process will hunt him for the rest of his miserable life after the PDP
presidential primaries shocked shocked
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Dede1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
Olaolufred:

Ken Nnamani is the only Igbo Politician I revered up till now.

If he is making a speech to sell Babangida, then I am hugely dissappointed.

The meaning would be,If his action is true, then the Igbos may not rule this Country as President.

My Observation: If Ken, the only Igbo Man standing could fall yakata like this, there is none to trust again from that arena.

Don't know what Informs his decision, but it appears that whether in cash or kind, any Igbo man is buy-able.

Sorry, not for abuse. but a bit of letting out the hurt of dissappointment.

This is a machination of fool’s delight. If you have forgotten pal, any form of socio-political trust in the jungle called Nigeria died in 1966.

Any true born Igbo person who dreams to become president of cesspit called Nigeria is a redundant fool.

Masterful creature of Igbo heritage must never cease to articulate the means of unconditional disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by OAM4J: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
Can anyone watching the declaration confirm if the Niger State Governor - Babangida Aliyu is at the rally.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Can anyone watching the declaration confirm if the Niger State Governor - Babangida Aliyu is at the rally.

He is there. The only other governors in attendance are gov's of Zamfara (married to IBB's daughter) and Nasarawa.
Niger state PDP backed out. grin
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ The governor said earlier today that he would be attending in his capacity as the chairman of the Northern Governors' Forum.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by truly: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
Beaf:

This is 100% [size=14pt]MetalDung[/size]!
There is no crowd, we've got folks on the scene. Not a single PDP top shot turned up. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Simple because PDP suddenly decided that their NEC must hold at the same time and date!
That is GEJ's doing obviously
I wonder how he (GEJ) will treat opposition candidates
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by marvix(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
If the Niger state gov is not present or has chosen to back Jonathan then the light at the end of the Nigerian tunnel is actually in sight.

It implies that d presidential contest would be a national contest and not ethnic or regional, supports should not be justbecause someone is of ur tribe, religion or zone.

I look forward to a day an Ibo man will contest and win the governorship seat of a state like Lagos or Kano and when an Edo man can contest in Ogun State and when you dont have to be an indigene to be made a commisioner of a state.

I still believe in Nigeria, If after 25yrs of continuos despoilation of the land we still are here at the threshold of a new dawn, I believe that in another 25 yrs we wld be greater than we can imagine, that the generation coming behind us will have kind words for us, this is my dream
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by seanet02: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2010
IBB have refused to give all his supporters EDUCATION, look at the title
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by cyril10(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2010
Pls pardon my mistakes, i was a little bit in a hurry. Mind you i'm not IBB supporter.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by naso2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
cyril10:

Pls pardon my mistakes, i was a little bit in a hurry. Mind you i'm not IBB supporter.

Ok go and sin no more grin grin
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by seanet02: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
na_so:

Ok go and sin no more grin grin
and dont dare pronounce IBB again
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by bkbabe97y(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
Olaolufred:

@ Bigfool,

Croud At Ibb Presdential Declaration

I am afraid of your Topic. Croud? Presdential?

can't understand. was it old age evening class?

Full-baked or half baked?

America jagajigijaga.

You forgot "Mamot"
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by BigB11(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
Why are you scared and why are you surprised?

This is nothing, it's even going to be bigger and better; all because IBB has what many other Nigerians (politicians or ordinary citizens) do not have; and this may not be that clear to those of us that know nothing about the man.
For those who happen to be close to him know he's loyal to his friend, he is dedicated, he is reliable, he is smart, he is a great listener, he'll do whatever needs to be done to left up the next man, he is extremely sincere, emotional and sensitive.

Leadership or leading becomes natural to this incredible man.

Fyi:He is being castigated for many things today simply because he refuses to point finger at the next man; he may not say much, but he is taking all the blame like a true leader.
You can count on him for anything, his stamina is enormous, he has seen and done it all and he absolutely understands Nigeria/ Nigerians more than anyone else in this country.

This is our man for the job, anything else will simply be uncivilized.

Let us all come together as one and allow a real leader to lead us into a new beginning.
It is very true that only a lion can give birth to a lion.
Let us give the other chickens a chance to go back into their various cages.
Vote IBB 2011.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Ikengawo: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
LOL at you ppl.

this is why i dont ask nigerians anything when it comes to nigeria
cause one guy boldly says hardly anyone is there, and another guy, about the same event, says it's packed.

my prediction is ppl are there in droves though.
whenever there's an event ppl in nigeria flock to it.
We also like ppl that treat us roughly. you get further asserting yourself on a nigerian then asking him or her kindly.
We're the only ppl in the world that if a gun is shot next to our ear and hurts our hearing (i see this a lot) we turn around and praise the shooter.

so why would nigerians be against IBB, he's exactly what nigerians like in a person.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by jamace(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
No shaking people. The evil genius is only testing his popularity. It is obvious that he has lost relevance based on the calibre of persons there. There was no crowd.

How many PDP big wigs attended the rally? Nil. IBB is only being stubborn, trying to rule by all means. If he is a true leader, he would not force his will on people. His action is pure stubbornness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tricycles To Replace 'okada' In Bayelsa By August / 13 Bidders Pay 75% Balance For Power Assets / If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.