Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,998 members, 7,970,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration (7647 Views)

Dalung, Lalong And Others At WestAfrica Golf Tour Tee-off At IBB Intl Golf Club / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:03am On Sep 17, 2010
^^
Yes I said let his records speak for him. IBB did a lot of things. He didn't do only Abiola for 8 years. undecided
If you read previous pages, you will see the list of his achievements. To summarize all his years in office to one incident is most disingenuous.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:06am On Sep 17, 2010
To refresh your memory, IBB achieved the following in office:

The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.

National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.

Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.

Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Dede1(m): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

@Dede1
So in your world let's call on the armed robber to show the pen robber out the door, and then let the armed robber loose in the treasury. Sound reasoning and solution finding right there, my friend  grin grin grin

I wrote that nairaland pundits, including your very self, had developed a pattern of logic or lack thereof which had tagged every previous holder of political executive position in Nigeria as a thief. By this standard, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a thief. In addition, he has no regards for statutory code. I used the overthrow scenario to highlight the fact that any person can flout the codes and ordinances as GEJ did with section 7-2 C of PDP’s constitution.

I know most Nigerians who had found themselves in the corridor of power within the jungle called Nigeria are thieves, including GEJ, but I could have supported him if he had sought to run under the umbrella of another party instead of PDP. In fact, GEJ has no morals period.

In the neck of my wood, any dude who flouts neighborhood ordinance can not contest local council election.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by sbeezy8: 3:10am On Sep 17, 2010
hey igbo vote for IBB cause IBB cannot beat Jonathan or Buhari

Buhari will end up beating IBB in the north and the south. Everyone knows that.

IBB vs Buhari Buhari will win in the SW Core North half of middle belt and  Niger Delta.

common sense lok at the amount of nobody govs who who sowed up at his rally 3-4 out of 29 govs HAHA LOL
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 3:11am On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^
Yes I said let his records speak for him. IBB did a lot of things. He didn't do Abiola for 8 years.
If you read previous pages, you will see the list of his achievements. To summarize all his years in office to one incident is most disingenuous.

You are on your own from hear on!

I could pray for IBB to win so that you will finally taste his level of wickedness, but won't for the sake of millions of Nigerian born and unborn. Just in case IBB wins - please come back and gloat in my face when he starts to magically transform Nigeria - I will be happy to accept such gloating. Meanwhile, I will not be holding my breadth.

Go into the wildnerness on your - we 'll see what you emerge with from this political wildnerness between here and May 2011.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:15am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

You are on your own from hear on!

I could pray for IBB to win so that you will finally taste his level of wickedness, but won't for the sake of millions of Nigerian born and unborn. Just in case IBB wins - please come back and gloat in my face when he starts to magically transform Nigeria - I will be happy to accept such gloating. Meanwhile, I will not be holding my breadth.

Go into the wildnerness on your - we 'll see what you emerge with from this political wildnerness between here and May 2011.

Calm down pal, I believe that the worst person has already ruled Nigeria. His name begins with the letter "O".

IBB is coming to operate in a better environment -democracy, where he would have real technocrats to work with to bring about the Nigeria that we will all be proud of.

He is the only one in this race courageous enough,intelligent and charismatic enough to bring about such transformation.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 3:18am On Sep 17, 2010
If you read me carefully you will see that I did not disagree with your entire thesis. If we are to talk absolute truth - all our current politicians are pen robbers by omission or commission.

What I also know is that you tend to the extremes, and that is what you recommended by asking a soldier to overthrow a democratically elected government (no matter how flawed the election), and then you added that such a soldier should not be held responsible for treason - which would be the charge in a sane country.

Hence I said you want armed robbers (coupists) to deal with pen robbers (our politicians, note not saints), and then let loose the armed robbers in the treasury i.e. according to you such a soldier must not be held liable for the offence of overthrowing a government.

Dede1:

I wrote that nairaland pundits, including your very self, had developed a pattern of logic or lack thereof which had tagged every previous holder of political executive position in Nigeria as a thief. By this standard, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a thief. In addition, he has no regards for statutory code. I used the overthrow scenario to highlight the fact that any person can flout the codes and ordinances as GEJ did with section 7-2 C of PDP’s constitution.

I know most Nigerians who had found themselves in the corridor of power within the jungle called Nigeria are thieves, including GEJ, but I could have supported him if he had sought to run under the umbrella of another party instead of PDP. In fact, GEJ has no morals period.

In the neck of my wood, any dude who flouts neighborhood ordinance can not contest local council election.  
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 3:28am On Sep 17, 2010
Hhhmm. The name worst person to have ruled Nigeria begings with "O" - that would be ONLYTRUTH! grin grin grin

Of course, IBB is intelligent, so is SATAN.

Of course, IBB is charismatic. How else did he know exactly where to put the raw meat hungry dogs to latch on to his lie?

But courage, I beg go sitdown somewhere - he certainly did not show it between 1985 & 1993. Courage is not when you have all the powers of state at your command and use it to mow down whoever raises their voice to oppose you. Courage of a leader is shown at the decisive moment of a nation - that moment came for IBB in June 1993, and HE RAN WITH HIS TAILS BETWEEN HIS LEGS rather than do right by Nigerians. After his mismanagement of almost all he touched between those years, he delivered Nigerians into another 6 years of utter darkness. He is a shortsighted, selfish human, who would promise heaven and hell just to fulfill his selfish desires.

Onlytruth:

Calm down pal, I believe that the worst person has already ruled Nigeria. His name begins with the letter "O".
IBB is coming to operate in a better environment -democracy, where he would have real technocrats to work with to bring about the Nigeria that we will all be proud of.
He is the only one in this race courageous enough,intelligent and charismatic enough to bring about such transformation.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:48am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

Hhhmm. The name worst person to have ruled Nigeria begings with "O" - that would be ONLYTRUTH! grin grin grin

Of course, IBB is charismatic. How else did he know exactly where to put the raw meat hungry dogs to latch on to his lie?

But courage, I beg go sitdown somewhere - he certainly did not show it between 1985 & 1993. Courage is not when you have all the powers of state at your command and use it to mow down whoever raises their voice to oppose you. Courage of a leader is shown at the decisive moment of a nation - that moment came for IBB in June 1993, and HE RAN WITH HIS TAILS BETWEEN HIS LEGS rather than do right by Nigerians. After his mismanagement of almost all he touched between those years, he delivered Nigerians into another 6 years of utter darkness. He is a shortsighted, selfish human, who would promise heaven and hell just to fulfill his selfish desires.

Did it ever occur to you and your group that maybe IBB actually loved Nigeria and saw Nigeria as greater than himself, unlike your brother "O"? Does it ever occur to you that if IBB was 10% as evil as your brother the O, he would have killed all in his way to power and nothing would have happened? He was a military leader. He could have done anything with your people and all their noise and nothing would have happened.
The man simply loves Nigeria and wants Nigeria to remain one. Thats all. But then, folks like you can never see that!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

If you are looking for SATAN, don't look past Otta. cool cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 3:56am On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

If you are looking for SATAN, don't look past Otta. cool cool

That is your problem. Otta is not contesting - so you go to Otta and sort out your issues with Otta!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Dede1(m): 3:58am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

If you read me carefully you will see that I did not disagree with your entire thesis. If we are to talk absolute truth - all our current politicians are pen robbers by omission or commission.

What I also know is that you tend to the extremes, and that is what you recommended by asking a soldier to overthrow a democratically elected government (no matter how flawed the election), and then you added that such a soldier should not be held responsible for treason - which would be the charge in a sane country.

Hence I said you want armed robbers (coupists) to deal with pen robbers (our politicians, note not saints), and then let loose the armed robbers in the treasury i.e. according to you such a soldier must not be held liable for the offence of overthrowing a government.

I can not recall any rigged election as democratically conducted hence such government is subject to overthrow. If Nigeria is really a country as oppose to its status as colonial cesspit, the appointment of JEGA as chairman of INEC by GEJ should be challenged in court.

There is nothing independent about INEC since GEJ is a contestant in election that will be conducted by INEC headed by an appointee of GEJ. Do you not see a conflict of interest? Does Nigeria not have a conflict of interest code? Anyway, how could GEJ notice a conflict of interest when he is no respecter of law? Laws are meant to be respected by everybody. Extreme situation requires extreme measures. If GEJ rigs himself into power as he planning to do, I say he should be overthrown by any known force.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 4:04am On Sep 17, 2010
You are so fond of saying JUMP, but what are you going to JUMP INTO. OVERTHROWN BY ANGEL or GOD HIMSELF or by the even more CORRUPT GUN-TOTTING FOOLS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

We stay on this journey come rain or shine - we will soon realize how much power is really available to us to do and undo a government after a couple of cycles, but not if we keep jumping into the arms of the MILITARY.

In any case, any military take-over in Nigeria means the end of Nigeria - you would like that won't you? Say the truth and scare the devil already - your real aim is the dismemberment of this nation.

Dede1:

I can not recall any rigged election as democratically conducted hence such government is subject to overthrow. If Nigeria is really a country as oppose to its status as colonial cesspit, the appointment of JEGA as chairman of INEC by GEJ should be challenged in court.

There is nothing independent about INEC since GEJ is contestants in election conducted by INEC headed by an appointee of GEJ. Do you not see a conflict of interest? Does Nigeria not have a conflict of interest code? Anyway, how could GEJ notice a conflict of interest when he is respecter of no law? Laws are meant to be respected by everybody. Extreme situation requires extreme measures. If GEJ rigs himself into power, I say he should be overthrown by any known force.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

You are so fond of saying JUMP, but what are you going to JUMP INTO. OVERTHROWN BY ANGEL or GOD HIMSELF or by the even more CORRUPT GUN-TOTTING FOOLS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

We stay on this journey come rain or shine - we will soon realize how much power is really available to us to do and undo a government after a couple of cycles, but not if we keep jumping into the arms of the MILITARY.

In any case, any military take-over in Nigeria means the end of Nigeria - you would like that won't you? Say the truth and scare the devil already - your real aim is the dismemberment of this nation.

Are you even following Dede1's point at all? He says that if GEJ rigs the polls (as he may be planning), he loses legitimacy which makes coup against his government a fair game. That is what I understand by his statements.

I wonder which is worse anyway: a stolen mandate or a coup. I think both are the same thing.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

And you think that stealing elections cannot lead to the end of Nigeria? But it happened under Obasanjo, brazenly, yet nothing happened. What makes you think stealing of elections or a coup will disintegrate Nigeria?

The only things that can lead to that is marginalization of Ndigbo. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 4:16am On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

And you think that stealing elections cannot lead to the end of Nigeria? But it happened under Obasanjo, brazenly, yet nothing happened. What makes you think stealing of elections or a coup will disintegrate Nigeria?
The only things that can lead to that is marginalization of Ndigbo. You can take that to the bank.

I don't know about Ndigbo, but any military takeover in Nigeria will start a fire the military would wish they had not started! It won't matter which ethnic group is in the presidency.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by fxmaxony(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2010
IBB declares, wants to implement Ledum Mitee recommendations on Niger Delta

Source: http://www.africanexaminer.com/ibb_declares0916

"Let him implement the Okigbo Report instead"
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by fxmaxony(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

To refresh your memory, IBB achieved the following in office:

The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.

National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.

Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Children Trust Fund.

Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.

Any government can implement and form agencies more than this, but what if when the intension of this is to create avenue for looting?
we were not kids when theses looting was midwifed, and we have not forgotten.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2010
fxmaxony:

Any government can implement and form agencies more than this, but what if when the intension of this is to create avenue for looting?
we were not kids when theses looting was midwifed, and we have not forgotten.

Let's see. Do we still have the following today?

National Population Commission (NPC)
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
National Electoral Commission (NEC).
Children Trust Fund
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA)
National Orientation Agency (NOA)
Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)
SSS, DMI and NIA
National defense college
Aso villa
National assembly complex.
Option A4
And the list goes on. . .

My guess is that they are ALL THERE today.

If that is how to loot, I welcome that!
What we have today is looting with NOTHING to show for it. undecided
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

Children Trust Fund
SSS, DMI and NIA
National defense college
Aso villa
Option A4

Did you just mention ''OPTION A4'' ?. . .you must be a big hypocrite !!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Did you just mention ''OPTION A4'' ?. . .you must be a big hypocrite !!

Well, the man developed it and introduced it to us, didn't he?

That Abiola's election was canceled cannot change that fact. We can still use the system today. In fact people are clamouring for it. Meanwhile what did Obasanjo invent in 8 years of democracy? WHOLESALE ELECTORAL GRAND THEFT.
The worst elections in the world.
So, you should be grateful for what IBB did to give us a chance to choose our leaders even though he was a military man.

Abiola's enemies (some of whom are Yorubas) connived to cancel the elections. If you want the truth, be bold enough to look at all facts.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

Well, the man developed it and introduced it to us, didn't he?

That Abiola's election was canceled cannot change that fact. We can still use the system today. In fact people are clamouring for it. Meanwhile what did Obasanjo invent in 8 years of democracy? WHOLESALE ELECTORAL GRAND THEFT.
The worst elections in the world.
So, you should be grateful for what IBB did to give us a chance to choose our leaders even though he was a military man.

Abiola's enemies (some of whom are Yorubas) connived to cancel the elections. If you want the truth, be bold enough to look at all facts.
You can now see why IBB himself is a hypocrite. . .he introduced option A4 for selfish reasons but he went ahead and cancel the result of the election simply because a yrouba man emerged as the president.He solely nullified the election.WOULD HE HAVE NULLIFIED IT IF TOFA HAD WON THE ELECTION ? Please tell me
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2010
@OnlyTruth

When Naira was introduced in 1973, 1 USD = 0.7143

Before your IBB took it over in 1985, 1 USD = 0.7649.

Devaluation of Naira between 1973 and 1984 (12years) = 7%.

Crude oil price per barrel between 1973 and 1984 = 3.10USD and 30 USD per Barrel

Why were the pre- IBB's government able to peg devaluation at 7% in 12 years with 21.31 USD per barrel (average for 12 years)?

When your IBB at same rate maintained almost 1,500% devaluation in 8 years.

I B B devalued Naira at ( 1 USD to 0.892 Naira ) in 1985, to (1 USD to 21 Naira) when leaving in 1993. Due to his "chop make I chop policy".

I know OnlytruthLies was old enough then to be part and parcel of the corruption that devalued our money by 1,177% in 8 years.(actual is over 2000%).

In 2010, 1 USD is equivalent to 148.50 Naira. This also means that between the exit of evil genius in 1993 and 2010 (17years), Naira is devalued by 353.6%.
Can you Explain this instead of selective answering of question?
If you are campaigning for your boss IBB, then disproof this with a better proof from economic figures.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by icare1: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2010
IBB OR JONATHAN- HMMM, WHO BAD PASS.
MOST SAID IBB BUT JONATHAN IS THE GOOD ONE.
WALAHITALAHI, J O NA TH AN GO RULE NIGERIA TO DIVIDE
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by icare1: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2010
I AM YORUBA BUT I NO FEAR TO SAY I AM STILL HAPPY THAT MKO NEVER WAS PRESIDENT.YES BUT I AM ONLY SORRY HE DIED, BUT HE REAPED WHAT HE SOWED.
MKO WAS ALSO A MURDERER, YET HE WAS NOT A KING SO IF HE BECAME A KING HE GO KILL PASS IBB.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
So we still have NITEL too. That should tell u how much those agencies are worth. On option A4 -it is like the farmer who planted the most productive corn in the land to feed his starving people. However, on the day of harvest he simply uprooted every last bit of corn and dumped it in the FIRE. Everytime the subject comes up this farmer claims he produced the largest amount of corn to get rid of hunger. Won't you consider this farmer crazy - IBB and anyone that givez him credit for conducting an election in Nigeria is just as crazy.
Onlytruth:

Children Trust Fund
SSS, DMI and NIA
National defense college
Aso villa
Option A4

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Solomon227(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ i-care

I AM YORUBA BUT I NO FEAR TO SAY I AM STILL HAPPY THAT MKO NEVER WAS PRESIDENT.YES BUT I AM ONLY SORRY HE DIED, BUT HE REAPED WHAT HE SOWED.
MKO WAS ALSO A MURDERER, YET HE WAS NOT A KING SO IF HE BECAME A KING HE GO KILL PASS IBB.

U may b Yoruba but obviously most of your people will see u a bastar?d and I will agree wit them. IBB misrules did not affect the Yoruba only, it only happened that the highest of his series of disatser was metted out to a Yoruba man (MKO). I lost a friend to the ensuing crisis after IBB annulment of June 12 and he was from Ebonyi state and u dont see anything wrong in IBB killing democracy and still seeking use democracy to achieve his demonic aspiration.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Ayowumie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
The crowds there were hired and as at yesterday Thursday 16th September, 2010, many of them had not been paid. I will post the thread in few minutes.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Solomon227(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Onlythruth

Children Trust Fund
SSS, DMI and NIA
National defense college
Aso villa
Option A4

The ends they say justify the means. Abacha's govt was the first to critically dig into Nigerian Banks rots and he single-handedly approved d fund for and completed LNG in Bonny Island which remains one of d most important money-making matchine for Nigeria to date. But a pocket of positive decisions like these dont remove the over-all assessment of leaders like Abacha (as even admitted by IBB) as being wicked, inept, and inapt for leadership positions.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Dede1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

Are you even following Dede1's point at all? He says that if GEJ rigs the polls (as he may be planning), he loses legitimacy which makes coup against his government a fair game. That is what I understand by his statements.

I wonder which is worse anyway: a stolen mandate or a coup. I think both are the same thing.

Bros, most of the contributors are blinded to unfounded sentiments borne out of foolishness. It beats my imagination why certain persons will support a candidate who had flouted his/her party’s clause. If somebody is not law-abiding, he or she can not fight for eradication of corruption and graft.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Dede1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

I don't know about Ndigbo, but any military takeover in Nigeria will start a fire the military would wish they had not started! It won't matter which ethnic group is in the presidency.

Did you think before writing these statements? Ndigbo will not go to war because a Nigerian president of Igbo stock was overthrown. However, Ndigbo will go to war if people of Igbo stock are massacred in any part of the country and if such heinous act is supported by the government in power.

By the way in the context of Nigeria, we have already known them by their roots.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by bkbabe97y(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^
Yes I said let his records speak for him. IBB did a lot of things. He didn't do only Abiola for 8 years. undecided

. . . . .I bet Hitler, Chairman Mao, Saddam Hussein and Ojukwu did "well" too in their times in office, but what do we remember them as today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TUC President Peter Esele -Appointed To Board Of Pib / 7 Killed As Building Collapses In Umuahia / Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.