Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Penélope Cruz Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Penélope Cruz Pregnant (841 Views)

Taio Cruz Celebrates His 30th Birthday / Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl / Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penélope Cruz Pregnant by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
Penelope Cruz is pregnant.

The Spanish actress has released a statement through her spokesperson confirming she is expecting her first child with husband Javier Bardem.

Expectant Parents Javier Bardem & Penélope Cruz Visit Paris

The 36-year-old beauty was photographed recently with what seemed to be a baby bump while shooting scenes for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ and it has now been revealed she is four-and-a-half months pregnant.

Penelope has been notoriously private about her life, marrying 41-year-old Javier in a secret ceremony in the Bahamas in early July.
However, she has previously confirmed her desire to have children, although she confessed she would be happy to adopt.

She said: "I'd love to have kids. Maybe I'll adopt about 20 children - that's been my dream since I was a little girl. I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For a while I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt.

"I think I would be a perfect mother. I love babies."

Re: Penélope Cruz Pregnant by Kunbee: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Congrats
Re: Penélope Cruz Pregnant by puskin: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
. . . .she's pregnant. . .anything new in dat?? undecided
Re: Penélope Cruz Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2010
Congratulations to her!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Penélope Cruz Pregnant by jcross19: 3:33am On Sep 16, 2010
what it's the problem with so called celebras huh every day we having thousands of pregnant woman around the world what it's special on her own maybe she is on drug
Re: Penélope Cruz Pregnant by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2010
Great. Her baby is sure to be a cutie.
Re: Penélope Cruz Pregnant by semid4lyfe(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
I'm happy for her. liked her since when I saw "Woman On Top''

(1) (Reply)

Nomoreloss’ Wife Delivers Baby Girl / Valentine Special! Buy Brand New Apple Ipad For Just $350 Plus Free Shipment / Wizkid Wins At Mobo Awards 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.