Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo (44036 Views)

16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Charles4sure(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
ainas247:
Amaka Why?

grin
ainas247:
Amaka Why?

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
henrydadon:
Correct me if I'm wrong..but I believe one of the major ways a phone can be tracked is if she was still using the sim card on the stolen..I know it can still be tracked with IP address but that a long process.

So she gotta be pretty dumb to still use the number on a stolen phone
the track down here is local tracking...by asking fellow olosho questions or people who knows her around d hustle area
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
most ashawos work together with armed robbers and kidnappers.i dey pity men wey dey carry ashawo come their house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by iukpe: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
okohjay:
Guys wey dey knack this kind kitten dey try o. Lol

Check her out after makeup pancake.
And several bottles of Hero grin grin
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by GoldHorse(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
The client probably used the phone to pay for TDB or the weekend grin
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by iukpe: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
henrydadon:
Correct me if I'm wrong..but I believe one of the major ways a phone can be tracked is if she was still using the sim card on the stolen..I know it can still be tracked with IP address but that a long process.

No, the phone is tracked through its IMEI number, it flags on the tracker showing any new SIM number inserted in the phone.
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Neoteny(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Even if you pay me I won't fukk this one.

These are the kind of women that make some men turn gay.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by hopewealth: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
oladimejiv3799,whet is your contact and try for the game
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Neoteny(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
"following a thorough intelligence gathering and data analysis, operatives of anti-kidnapping unit arrested 23-year-old Ifeoma Agbo in possession of one Itel phone belonging to one of the victims."

Thorough intelligence gathering and data analysis.....just to recover an iTel phone stolen by a low life ho.

Our cops sure know how to make mountains out of molehills.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Denikayan: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Ppl Pay to fvck this one? undecided

Be like say you never drink stupid only to find ugly olosho by your side next morning

And you start asking yourself how you manage to have fvcked her

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Machines: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
iukpe:

No, the phone is tracked through its IMEI number, it flags on the tracker showing any new SIM number inserted in the phone.

Yes, phone can be tracked down by IMEI number
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by grandstar(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
She looks spent. Shame!
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Just2endowed2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
henrydadon:

Nope, intelligent unit don't need the victims sim to be inside a phone anymore. All they need is for the phone to be used because by making the phone go live, with the serial of the phone, the thief can be successfully track down on Nigeria network.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Igbo girls and ashawo work grin

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by mmadu5(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
jessus who be that guy wey dey fuvk this one wey be like man
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by TommyAnthem(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Why not make the arrest before making the news public, this is just a subtle way of telling the criminals to leave the scene.
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by osuofia2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
anyimontana:
So ppl actually pay to sleep with this man..I mean woman??..nna mehn...I'm having headache right now
This meme funny but carry message

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Igboamaka! Why?!
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by micflo28(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dash me to sleep with i will run away leaving my shadow behind angry Her face can cause me impotence
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by micflo28(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Igbo girls and ashawo work grin
You are a continuation version of your father's stupidity. angry
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by MrFly(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
23yrz? Ds Ashi no sabi ha age
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
micflo28:
You are a continuation version of your father's stupidity. angry

Your father is the king of madmen, you dumb fool.
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by armadeo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

I am shocking bleeped....���

Men shes fugly. Yes she is. idgaf how you feel
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Vacora(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Dirty water dey quench fire na? grin
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by sisisioge: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bet why are Owerri working girls unlike the Allen working girls? Those ones are so fine nau...isn't good looks a requisite for the job? Hian!
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by JastSiryin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
daddytime:
See face like boxer wey dem knock out for 12th round...
Lwkmd grin
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Legendguru: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
hmmm. what do you expect from a prostitute
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Na this ugly, manly looking thing be the sex worker? Some men sha. How prick go stand if this kind worwor creature naked for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.