Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,027 members, 7,973,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo (44059 Views)

16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Brazil2018(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
See dry face And our men do hav sex with her
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Na Igbo lady grin

ADVICE PLS!!!

Abeg how can I fry my chicken without it doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm owing my landlord 2years rent.

AM WAITING OOO
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Truthsbitter: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
She should be striped naked so next time she won't try such a thing..
mistyebby say so.
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2019
henrydadon:
Correct me if I'm wrong..but I believe one of the major ways a phone can be tracked is if she was still using the sim card on the stolen..I know it can still be tracked with IP address but that a long process.

So she gotta be pretty dumb to still use the number on a stolen phone

Bros, you still aeons away. There are technologies that can track the phone by simply using the phone's IMEI Number.
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by mistyebby(f): 5:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Truthsbitter:
She should be striped naked so next time she won't try such a thing..

mistyebby say so.

Oh please cheesy Sure that guy isnt your friend?Why you getting bitter about this eh Truthsbitter, cheesy the police knows what to do with criminals.

That man was just a big child, And children get spanked when they do something wrong.
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by henrydadon(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Zionista:

Bros, you still aeons away. There are technologies that can track the phone by simply using the phone's IMEI Number.

Mad
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Truthsbitter: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
mistyebby:

Oh please cheesy Sure that guy isnt your friend?Why you getting bitter about this eh Truthsbitter, cheesy the police knows what to do with criminals.

That man was just a big child, And children get spanked when they do something wrong.
It is not about the man, it is about you seeing MEN stripped in public and being happy...
as long as the law is concern that girl who stole a phone committed a more serious crime compared to that man who eased himself on the road...

I will quote your famous quote again when I come across a thread where a female criminal is stripped naked and I will mention you
happy Sunday to you cheesy
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by mistyebby(f): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Truthsbitter:

It is not about the man, it is about you seeing MEN stripped in public and being happy...
as long as the law is concern that girl who stole a phone committed a more serious crime compared to that man who eased himself on the road...

I will quote your famous quote again when I come across a thread where a female criminal is stripped naked and I will mention you
happy Sunday to you cheesy

Like you are not in this country.The guy was a supposed yahoo boy according to neighbours in the story.

Can you please see my angle and not think im happy to see a man reduced to this level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.