Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Relationships! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relationships! (721 Views)

Attention! The Spread Of Diabetes In Romantic Relationships. / Attention! The Spread Of Diabetes In Romantic Relationships. / Rules For Men In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships! by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2010
A Nairalander i know always prided himself in landing such a cool job, and a beautiful, Agbani babe in the same month.

On this year's Valentine's Day, he went over to the flat he had gotten and furnished for her, to take her out to Taipan for dinner.
While she was in the shower, the Blackberry phone he had bought for her weeks before began ringing, and he picked the phone to see the Caller ID.
He chuckled to himself when he saw 'Mugu No 2'.
He shook his head, wondering why all the guys would never stop disturbing his babe.

Seconds later, he picked the phone again, his curiosity picked at what she had saved his number as. He dialed his number and dropped the phone when he saw the caller ID. He picked his jacket and walked out.

She had saved his number as 'Mugu No 19'.
Re: Relationships! by yinkalink(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
sorry but stale dude.
you can do much better next time *if there will be a next time*
Re: Relationships! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
sorry Miss
perhaps ,you can click here,i got more better jokes for you there.
Re: Relationships! by Nellyon(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
yinkalink:

sorry but stale dude.
you can do much better next time*if there will be a next time*
Re: Relationships! by Mobsync(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha_very boring.
Re: Relationships! by angelz(f): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
l 1st heard dis joke about 6yrs.
Re: Relationships! by kodylicky(f): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Mr president
u ve posted beta jokes than this

its as stale as it is grin
Re: Relationships! by EfemenaXY: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
Never heard this one before - made me chuckle

Nice 1 @poster! - don't mind them jor. . . I like this joke of yours!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationships! by yinkalink(f): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
MrPrsdent:

sorry Miss
perhaps ,you can click here,i got more better jokes for you there.
not only are you are a bad joker, but a bad loser? you are so pathetic. wateva happened 2 positive criticism?
Re: Relationships! by suwwy: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2010
Dnt mind dem there is always a nxt tym

(1) (Reply)

Watching A Layman Use The Computer Can Be Very Painful / Heineken Ad / Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.