Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List (55574 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Delsu 2011 Post Utme Info / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2010
afegbua:

@ossy09, i choose t ignore that insult, Anyways, RESPECT your SELF cuz am nt your equal ok.

Lol, I did not insult you,i just told you to stop post irrelevant stuff, and ofcourse we aren't equal cus you are a baby.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2010
Ikechukwu09:

@ossy90, u ar totally ignoring what afegbua is posting but i tell you what, you will find it useful when you get to school, because freshers are exploited to the fullest especially when you proud yourself as one. hence the differentiating factor is your use of the schools 'slangs', so i think you should better take note of those even if you dont need them presently they will surely come handy when u get to school.

Ikechukwu i can authoritatively tell you that you don't need those trash, See just go to school read your book and party when necessary. And i have been in Uniben Environment since 2005. I did my diploma there, finished 2008, i could not get direct entry so i entered part time,currently in 300L part time Banking & finance.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2010
chibuzineo:

@@Ossy.tanx 4 d info.but do u mean dat d hostel fee 55k or is it a mistake.

I never said 55k i said 5,500,read the post again.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2010
I am here just to contribute my quota, to see people happy,and to let everyone of us here know the own process is not difficult,when you tell people that there are words you are to use in University,it makes them feel that that place is one hell of a place. Just go there do your thing,don't look for trouble. How dose words gonna help you do your clearance? will dey pay your fees for you? will they increase your GP? if no then you don't need them,all you should be focus on at this point in time is what will help you get the above.

And as i said before,clearance is not difficult,i have done many clearance for different people, Manual clearance is a little harder than Online because online you can do it less than 15mins while for manual because of the crowd it will take longer time and also it is different stage,you will do the school clearance at auditorium,you will do the faculty clearance,and also the departmental clearance.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2010
osssy09:

when you tell people that there are words you are to use in University,it makes them feel that that place is one hell of a place. Just go there do your thing,don't look for trouble. How dose words gonna help you do your clearance? will dey pay your fees for you? will they increase your GP? if no then you don't need them,all you should be focus on at this point in time is what will help you get the above.

Everyone is here to contribute information to make this thread lively and to help people. So when you come to post helpful information do not disregard other people's post.
I see where Afegbua is coming from. When we come to the school, we are naturally not looking for trouble but trouble can come to us especially cos we are freshers, Afegbua is just providing some words that will help us fit or at least not seem like such novices.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
chibuzineo:

@all,i have been wanting 2 speak 2 a friend of mine who schools in uniben. just yesterday i was fortunate.he told me dat the online clearance is easy but one has 2 b careful going about,so as not 2 make mistake.in d online clearance we will b asked 2 upload your birth certificate or age declaration,your Ssce certificate,or statement of result,or printout from computer.(dats depending on d tym u finished school) will b uploaded,your Acceptance letter wil b uploaded,your Guarrantor letter will also b uploaded,your orignal jamb result will b uploaded,your affidavit which include (Good conduct,and non member ship of cult and your admission leter,but dis year u can use d one 4rm jamb.also u will list out your Ssce subject and d grades,apart 4 your certificate.He also stressed on saying dat it is neccessary but not compulsory 4 one 2 come 2 benin 4 d online clearance,dat one can stay anywhere in nig and register your online clearance provided u know d normal procedeurs.
thought d admission letter wil b gotten during d online clearance or wot is d purpose of d admission card dat was sold fo 750
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by amaechiwil: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2010
see my guys pls u pple should just stop all tis u all may be surprised that all those information u have kept ,might not be relevant during the clearance cos though skul may demand them last year but change their requirements tis year.skul will not just wake up one day and annouce that online clearance begins that day atleast they will give a date it will begin and then they will issue wat are required for the clearance so my guys relax now u still have the oppotunity cos uniben no be a place of bread and butter or maybe moi moi and garri na a place wen if u no study hard u might be shown the way out.more to tis for the guy posting slang,AS  for me i will advise all of u not even to start think of using then in skul i am a full niger delta boy i have being in various skul environs and arround many cult guys,  see cultist dont have ur time until u have their time so speaking slangs will even endanger u the more all u need is just live a social life and always mind ur business remba in every thing u do just call on baba GOD,see u guys in the upper side of life. (greatest uniben student), ALUTA CONTINUATA, VICTORY ACETA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if u want to know the meaning of these just indicate stay kullllll guys and galz
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by amaechiwil: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2010
b/4 i go for the jamb admission letter it can be printed online with a jamb scratch card and it contain two letters one for u and the other for ur skul u will submit that of skul to them during clearance and after clearance b/4 skull issue their admission letter
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by afegbua(m): 1:38am On Dec 15, 2010
@amaechiwil, u right bt ds osssy09 guy nor get manner of approach, he's matured tho, JUSTA COSTA
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by juanna: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2010
amaechiwil:

b/4 i go for the jamb admission letter it can be printed online with a jamb scratch card and it contain two letters one for u and the other for your skul u will submit that of skul to them during clearance and after clearance b/4 skull issue their admission letter
@amaechiwill pls i dont understand wat u mean by it can also be printed out online instead of going to jamb office
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2010
Pls,apart 4rm ur o'level result,lga of origin and birth certificate,what oda things do we need 4 d manual/online clearance?
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
juanna:

@amaechiwill pls i dont understand wat u mean by it can also be printed out online instead of going to jamb office
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2010
wot he is saying is dat u hav to purchase a scratch card 4 printing d admission letter onli ne. infact u nid 2 cards. d other 1 is for printing ur original jamb result. both wil cost u 2k
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by amaechiwil: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2010
mi expression is right u get a scratch card for ur original jamb result then another for ur admission letter.u can get the both from any jamb office
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by amaechiwil: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2010
am sori i mean mi xpressive she is right
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
guys am really tired of staying at home
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dr.amad.i:

i m a lecturer,call me 4help
if u r a lecturer then im the vc.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by chibuzineo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ossy/afegbua.wat is dis beef all about,it only a post,y do u gis have 2 go mad at each other.4 afegbua i think we dont need dat,we are going dre 2 do our tin,wat u advice us now is wat dey call"TROUBLE DEY SLEEP,YANGA CUM WAKE AM" 4 Ossy.plz speak politly. 4 all we gradually entring january hope all hands are on dek.seasons greeting
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 4:47am On Dec 17, 2010
I guess i've missed something again.
1. So Jamb is the one that issues admission letters?
2. There are two admission letters?
3. How is the original result we are to print different from the one i've printed before?
4.Can the former scratch card i use still work?
Someone should answer these questions please.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2010
@wackj, okay let me give ur question a try, 1.jamb issue its admission letter and so also does the school, so there is the one from jamb and the other from the school
2.yes, the admission letter from jamb comes as a double, on each of which the purpose is stated, i.e one for the institution and the other for the individual.
3.the letter is quite different from the one you printed before cos it holds some relevant information like ur lga and the likes
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by bayolad: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
pls guyz
i am having a little problem i am just being admitted into uniben the LGA OF ORIGIN I USEDDURING MY JAMB REGISTRATION. IS IBADAN CENTRAL BUT THE ORIGINAL ONE I AM HAVING IS IBADAN SOUTH WEST CAN I USE THE ONE I'M HAVING DURING THE ONLINE CLEARANCEOR I SHOULD USE THE ONE I FILLED IN THE JAMB FORM. AND ALSO THERE IS A MISTAKE IN THE AGE I USED DURING MY NECO REGISTRATION ALTHOUGH I DOES NOT REFLECT ON THE CERTIFICATE IS THIS NOT GOING TO AFFECT ME IN FUTURE. PLS ADVICE ME PALS.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ikechukwu09:

@wackj, okay let me give your question a try, 1.jamb issue its admission letter and so also does the school, so there is the one from jamb and the other from the school
2.yes, the admission letter from jamb comes as a double, on each of which the purpose is stated, i.e one for the institution and the other for the individual.
3.the letter is quite different from the one you printed before cos it holds some relevant information like your lga and the likes

More questions
1. What are the purposes for the two admission letters?
2. How do i get these admission letters
a. Are they gotten online?
a2. Do i buy new scratch cards for printing them online.
b. Do i have go to Jamb office to get them.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
WackyJ1:

More questions
1. What are the purposes for the two admission letters?
2. How do i get these admission letters
a. Are they gotten online?
a2. Do i buy new scratch cards for printing them online.
b. Do i have go to Jamb office to get them.
okay let me try again
1.actually i dont get the reason for the two letters but before the schools letter was required for clearance
2.For the one from jamb u wil have to get the scratch card from jamb office nearest to you and for that of the school you will need to purchase the admission checking card for i think #750 when buying the clearance card in uniben
3. both of them are gotten online but you will have to get the cards first to print them online, which means for jamb you wil have to go a jamb office closest to you to get that of jamb and that of the school u wil get it during online clearance along with the clearance card
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Pakavy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2010
WackyJ1:

I guess i've missed something again.
1. So Jamb is the one that issues admission letters?
2. There are two admission letters?
3. How is the original result we are to print different from the one i've printed before?
4.Can the former scratch card i use still work?
Someone should answer these questions please.
@all.can the former scratch a candidate used 2 print out his jamb result slip stil be used 2 print out the jamb admision letter or u stil need another?!
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by amaechiwil: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
guys the two admission letter are issued by jamb the one that is the student copy is different from the school copy out of the two that u will print from jamb
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2010
@all.can the former scratch a candidate used 2 print out his jamb result slip stil be used 2 print out the jamb admision letter or u stil need another?!
[quote][/quote]u can only use the e-facility card 5 times for 1 service.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by esosuo: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
guys lets leave dat issue ov admission leter,wat i got waz that last year that of jamb was not used because of d mistakes so dis year wont b different because mistakes too much 4 admission status 4 jamb site.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2010
esosuo:

guys lets leave dat issue ov admission leter,wat i got waz that last year that of jamb was not used because of d mistakes so dis year wont b different because mistakes too much 4 admission status 4 jamb site.
dont take chances esusuo. jst hav it with u incase it is required. last yr's procedure may be different 4rm dis yr
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2010
Ikechukwu09:

okay let me try again
1.actually i dont get the reason for the two letters but before the schools letter was required for clearance
2.For the one from jamb u wil have to get the scratch card from jamb office nearest to you and for that of the school you will need to purchase the admission checking card for i think #750 when buying the clearance card in uniben
3. both of them are gotten online but you will have to get the cards first to print them online, which means for jamb you wil have to go a jamb office closest to you to get that of jamb and that of the school u wil get it during online clearance along with the clearance card

I think i got it now thanks.
@all after what uniben did during admission period. I'll assume they are unpredictable and get everything so that i can be on the best side-the safe side
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2010
hello y' all i tink it is best to get both letters and every other stuff u think will aid ur clearance and not necessary wat is required because skools nowadays are unpredictable. and with emphasis on the jamb letter i think it wil not be used cos even on my letter it states a diferent course hence i myself will not want them to use jamb admission letter
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by esosuo: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ikechuku yours is just d course ov study,my own uniben no reflect talk less of course how do u expect some one like me to print dat jamb admission letter abeg jamb problem too much ,no b only me oh so many persons are facing d same problem.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
@esusuo abi o make them forget that of jamb

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.