Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,379 members, 7,894,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Flirt With A Girl and make her fall for you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Flirt With A Girl and make her fall for you (993 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Flirt With A Girl and make her fall for you by Mcdonaldxx: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
[b][/b]Make eye contact
Eye contact is the best and easiest thing you can do to start flirting ..

[b][/b]don't stare but do throw glances at her ..Jeep doing it until she catches you ..hold the game for a second,smile and look away .

[b][/b]Start talking ..
Introduce yourself ( it can be simple as hi am Michael and you are .........smile when you are talking ..
Compliment her a little and tell her that you can't stop staring at her....
Look into her eyes when you talk, this will make her blush and feel shy ...

[b][/b]Have a good sense of humor ..
You need to be funny especially when talking and chatting...to make the conversation interesting....
Here are some funny lines ..

-please can you help me fix my phone and the girl will be like how ?? Then you smile and say .. with your number.

-do you believe in love at first sight, or should I pass again..

- I swear girl you are so pretty that I forgot the words to say to you .

- I lost my phone number ,can I have yours.

- are you a dictionary?? You add meaning to my life ..

- I don't need a camera to smile .I just need to look at you ..

-where is that hospital..I need to donate my heart ..

-i think my cellphone is useless can you fix it by saving your number in it grin

- let's make a deal , let me kiss you and if you don't like it, return it back ..

- do you wanna play a game of who falls in love first ....

- what are you doing ..
Girl-nothing
Boy- great let's do nothing together...

Try playing a truth or dare game while chatting with a girl..
Ask her about her hubbies, her greatest fear, her best song ,her best movies...and so on...

Wanna make a girl fall for you ?? Play some love songs and probably the one she likes and you two should hear it together with an earpiece in a quiet place....... especially in a cold weather..... wink

[b][/b]Tease her...
Look into her eyes and say wow ...I love your eye lashes ...it's looks like the artificial one ...( If hers is long ) touch it while talking....

Compliment her....
All clothes so good in you...you have a perfect figure.....

I swear you can brainwash a man with your beauty....

GOD... Even in Nigeria, this hot country , you look this beautiful what if you go to Paris in London.......over beauty will finish you ..... cheesy

[b][/b]Be a good listener....
When she's talking , don't interrupt ...listen attentively and focus on her eyes . ....

YOU CAN ADD YOURS

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage / Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? / Uganda Out Of Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.